It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self-Described ‘Christian Counterpart To Osama Bin Laden’ Arrested In Plot To Bomb Abortion Clin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

...this past Tuesday, the FBI arrested 26-year old Christian radical Justin Carl Moose in Concord, NC for “providing information to create explosives” to “blow up a North Carolina abortion clinic.” Through his conversations with an FBI informant and his Facebook page, Moose expressed virulent “anger at abortion doctors, President Barack Obama’s health care plan, and plans to build a mosque near ground zero in New York city.” He goes on to describe himself as “the Christian counterpart to Osama bin Laden” who “has learned a lot from the muslim terrorists and have no problem using their tactics”:

Justin Carl Moose, 26, is a self-described “extremist, radical” and the “Christian counterpart of Osama bin Laden,” according to an affidavit filed by FBI agents. [...]

“Whatever you may think about me, you’re probably right,” he wrote on his Facebook page, according to the affidavit.

“Extremist, Radical, Fundamentalist…? Yep! Terrorist…? Well, I prefer the term ‘freedom Fighter.’” [...]

Status updates posted beginning in January urge violence, FBI agents said in their affidavit.

“The Death Care Bill passed last night,” he wrote when Obama’s health care plan was approved in March. “Keep your phone and rifle close and wait.”[...]

“If a mosque is built on ground zero, it will be removed. Oklahoma City style. Tim’s not the only man out there that knows how to do it,” the affidavit says he wrote in July, in a reference to Timothy McVeigh, who bombed a federal building in Oklahoma City.[...]

FBI agents obtained search warrants and started reading his private messages. In one sent to a fellow abortion opponent, agents say Moose wrote: “I have learned a lot from the muslim terrorists and have no problem using their tactics.”

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Probably not the first nor the last "home grown terrorist" that will come out of the wood-work as a result of the propaganda of the Right Wing/ Faux News.

This is only going to grow by MULTITUDES if the Dems keep their majority in Nov.

edit on 9/11/10 by ElijahWan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

In a post taunting the federal authorities monitoring him, he told “all the feds watching me: You can’t stop what is in motion. Even if you bring me in, my men will continue their mission. Furthermore, I will not go peacefully. Do you really want another Waco?”

This guys claims to be against Muslim terrorists, yet he compares himself to bin Laden. What worries me is that he is so brazen, thinking God is telling him what to do. Well my God would never tell me to kill anyone, abortion doctor or not. How can so-called Christians really think that their mission is to kill anyone who does something they consider to be wrong. I am completely against abortion, but cannot imagine trying to force my beliefs upon others.

There is absolutely no difference between creeps like this and Muslim extremists. If this guy had his way, I am sure he would love to have a taliban-style government in the US.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This does and does not surprise me, nor shocking. However, after carefully reading and listening to the article at hand the question now must be raised, how much monitoring of the general population is the federal government doing? Are they actively going onto and reading through the different blogs to see and try to determine what a threat a person represents or is it just random? Did they have an informant on the inside who alerted them to this suspect, or was it someone on the inside who knew the guy who turned him in. And where did he get the kind of training and information that would give him the same kind of know how that the Ok City bomber had to be able to do such? Nor does the article give any indication how wide spred this is going to be.
I do believe that as the government continues on its rough shod over the general population, that there will be more of these events that will arise, and with every arrest and report, there is a good chance that the extremist will go underground and stop using high tech to plan, and start to keep it in the dark. That is the real danger to us all. It also should be a good indication to the federal government that the general population are about to start taking matters into their own hands, rather than just leave it up to the government to handle things.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And now it will get swept under the rug because the majority of the western world is Christian and they'd prefer to not think of these sorts of people as not belonging to their religion. Nice find though

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

You are probably right. The future of America will be washed in the blood of innocents if these right wing wackos continue listening to hate radio and hate TV ala Beck and Rush. They don't care if bystanders are killed; they have a higher calling from God; they can rationalize it as collateral damage and not innocent blood being spilled.

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
That is the real danger to us all. It also should be a good indication to the federal government that the general population are about to start taking matters into their own hands, rather than just leave it up to the government to handle things.

And what will the Feds do? Bring Fascism down on the rest of us that just want a little peace.

God, please protect us from your followers.

edit on 12-9-2010 by whaaa because: add something brilliant

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by sdcigarpig

You are probably right. The future of America will be washed in the blood of innocents if these right wing wackos continue listening to hate radio and hate TV ala Beck and Rush. They don't care if bystanders are killed; they have a higher calling from God; they can rationalize it as collateral damage and not innocent blood being spilled.

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
That is the real danger to us all. It also should be a good indication to the federal government that the general population are about to start taking matters into their own hands, rather than just leave it up to the government to handle things.

And what will the Feds do? Bring Fascism down on the rest of us that just want a little peace.

God, please protect us from your followers.

edit on 12-9-2010 by whaaa because: add something brilliant

What I get sick of is this "persistance" to attempt to blame things on talk radio and any other medium of information that isn't towing the "Democratic Party Line".

It is shameful.

www.gopusa.com...

The media love to portray any person who freaks out as a rightwing extremist. If someone goes on a shooting rampage or takes a hostage or sends a threatening letter, the media seem to be less interested in if that person were simply mentally unstable than what conservative organizations he or she belongs too. They don't focus on the incident; they focus on what drove the "rightwing extremist" to do harm.

You know, some people are just nuts. Why every killing must somehow be linked to the Tea Party or radio is crazy. Here are some recent examples of crazy people - (Is Al Gore responsible? Because they are Democrats, is MSNBC responsible?) See how freeking dumb trying to relay violence to a media source is? Or are you that dumb and your in denial because ANY WHACKO (that isn't a Lefty - these people must be crazy) must have been brainwashed by Fox and Talk Radio?... Get Real and stop being a political hack.

A quick 3 this year :

#1 "Discovery Channel" Lefty eco-terrorist Whacko
members7.boardhost.com...

#2 "Pentagon Shooter John Patrick Bedell" - A registered Democrat, Bush Hater
michellemalkin.com...

#3 Amy Bishop - Teacher - a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy, was a far-left political extremist who was 'obsessed' with President Obama to the point of being off-putting. (Boston Herald Archive)
en.wikipedia.org...

So...... Everyone else is a tea-bagging, hater, talk radio, fox news loving terrorist?

Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Dissent and the people who speak out are not disloyal or wakos. I have not heard Beck call for the killing of anyone. I have heard him call for people to take a step back and think, not advocating violence.
This is a case of where people are starting to draw a line in the soil and are saying enough. The question must be asked, at what point does talking to a wall, become redundant and where a person decides to move to the next level? How many people have to be slandered, and insulted by those in power, where the response is we know better than you, before a person says, ya know may be violence against the establishment is a good idea?
The ultimate problem is that the incumbents have sat in the same seats for far to long, and this is getting them away from the people who they are suppose to represent. In this past 4 years, it has been seen and shown, where the arrogence and attitude towards the general population has come out. The general population is tired of this and the unrest is growing. More and more are looking at the Federal government as being evil or just not doing the jobs that they are suppose to do, the double standards in the law are that which is making more people stop and say, what? Even the current issues, that replaced smoking, are making scratch their heads and looking, wondering why is the federal government making those decisions.
A decision by a judge, you can read why he ruled one way or the other, cause the Judicial branch of the goverment is the only branch that has to justify their decision, to include all referneces of such, but all other branches do not have to do such. If the government, the very people continue to operate the way that they have been, and continue the double standards the way they have been, then you are going to see more people who are no longer listening, but starting to take action, both peaceful and violence.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
LOL he actualy believes having that sort of conviction over wether people should have abortions or not actualy means something. What an odd character. Its like anyone else who thinks that somehow having an opinion on the subject, actualy means anything, other than the person involved in the act in the first place, who gives a #?.

Nutjobs, thats who.

Oh and let me just say

LEFT VS RIGHT LEFT VS RIGHT LEFT VS RIGHT THIS IS CLEARLY A LEFT VS RIGHT POLITICAL ISSUE GO FOX NEWS GUNS GUNS GUNS YEEEEEEHAWWWW

edit on 15-9-2010 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm not much of an uproar.

But if he spoke Arabic and had a turban on his head..........

Extremism be it Christain, Muslim, Jewish, etc. is bad. Period

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

So your saying this guy with the turban is a democrat???

A GODDAMN LEFTY?!??!!?

GUNS GUNS GUNS YEEEEEEEHAAAAW

YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE THIS ISLAMO TERROR FASCIST IS A DEMOCRAT

GO TEAM REPUBLICAN!!!!!

Sorry for not denying ignorance and acknoweledging Americas two party system is infact controld by the same corporate lobbyists.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Johnze because: GUNS GUNS GUNS

top topics

join