It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest man, then give him bike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here you go I fixed the news for you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d542f856a27.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope this makes you a little happier

edit on 11-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

lol

it would take me 10 second with paint to reproduct a similar front page
im sure it took you 5
but well done that made my day indeed

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is great. I myself would love to give everyone in America a Bike so we could end our endentured servitude to the Oil Companies, and very likely the wars in the Middle East too.

Expect Blackwater XE operatives to be hired by Exxon and Shell to track these officers down and execute them!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I also share your dream of the future cop. I think many would like to show mercy and compassion but like I said their hands are tied. I usually disagree with you on topics but you are spot on this one. It goes to show there is always common ground.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Ben81

I also share your dream of the future cop. I think many would like to show mercy and compassion but like I said their hands are tied. I usually disagree with you on topics but you are spot on this one. It goes to show there is always common ground.

I dont know what topic you disagree with me
but i like it when we dont
lets stay on that course lol

and oh yes i have my dreamed futur
everyone will be egual .. no more pollution (less)
no more military budget at least 90% less would be a good start
and there you have it .. good compassionated cops everywhere
.. mostly

everyone need to take exemple of these cops not only other cops

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I feel this video is part of the subject good cop thread

this is our good & proud CANADIAN soldiers displaying their skills to amuse a crowd in a street

Canadian army disassembles and reassemables Jeep in under 4 min

Canadian army soldiers from the 3 Area Support Group (3ASG) Technical Services Division stationed at CFB Gagetown strip and rebuild a Willys MB US Army Jeep in under four minutes during a local army services parade in Halifax.

Simply amazing .... 4 mins in total can someone beat that ?

they are very fast and effective..they know how to work has one when they are teamates

edit on 9/11/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I guess these cops would never think of showing compassion and give a bike to this guy
6 cops trying to cuff a guy ..
gimme the cuff i will cuff the guy myself.. it take 30 seconds to do it
putting both arms behind the back of somebody is easy ... and you put the cuff on ... COME ON
especially if you got 4 friendly cop with you ...

Violent Arrest in Philadephia

Residents in a Philadelphia neighborhood are outraged after a cop with a surly reputation was video taped beating a man on the street in front a Chinese restaurant.

According to published reports, one day after a video surfaced of a police officer severely attacking a West Philadelphia man, many residents in the area are stating that the cop has been terrorizing the community for a while.

Th More..e disturbing video shows the stocky unidentified officer, who the locals have dubbed “Mickey Mouse”, wailing on Askira Sabur after he refused to leave the restaurant due to waiting on his order.

After Sabur told the cop that he was waiting for food, he was instructed to go inside.

According to witnesses, Sabur told the officer that it was too hot inside and that he had to tend to his bike.

The officer then asked Sabur for identification, and as he reached into his back pocket, the cop grabbed him from behind and the two fell to the ground.

edit on 9/12/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join