It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution VI: Basic knowlege V: „Image + Will = Act“

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by philosophies

Welcome and thanks!
I hope it helps you! This is the only reason i started them.
I hope to hear from you any advancements you have made because of it...
If you have any questions, do so... if it is too special feel free to use the U2U´s. Some questions i cannot answer in public...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mahis

Thanks!
Have you come so far by yourself or are you only a good reader? No offending... But i have rarely met some persons that have come so far... But also as i have stated anywhere before: This is only the beginning! The basic knowlege... I will go much deeper and you can also look at this parts as an extended introduction!
So what would you like to read about? How else can i help you than to give you another perspective on the bigger pic?

The next part will go online the next days... It is about meditation and special made for beginners, but as i want to make a good thread and include new infos for advanced practitioners too, i will need some time for it (actually 4 DIN A4 pages and thats maybe only 20%!) Tho, i will need a little time to get it online...
Stay tuned!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by mahis

Thanks!
Have you come so far by yourself or are you only a good reader? No offending... But i have rarely met some persons that have come so far... But also as i have stated anywhere before: This is only the beginning! The basic knowlege... I will go much deeper and you can also look at this parts as an extended introduction!
So what would you like to read about? How else can i help you than to give you another perspective on the bigger pic?

The next part will go online the next days... It is about meditation and special made for beginners, but as i want to make a good thread and include new infos for advanced practitioners too, i will need some time for it (actually 4 DIN A4 pages and thats maybe only 20%!) Tho, i will need a little time to get it online...
Stay tuned!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

I'm merely just a good reader, as you put it.
I have read about stuff like this for years now. Meditation is an interesting topic and I think it is worth studying and experimenting about. I try to meditate everyday before i go to sleep, however it's not always possible in a student environment. As far as the experiences through meditation have been very brief and they come and go when i least expect it.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Actually,
i am happy to admit the the next part number eight is now online! It took me two weeks (five full days) to think about how to write it all down and do so..

Meditation for Beginners

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

top topics

<< 1   >>

join