It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution VI: Basic knowlege V: „Image + Will = Act“

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This thread is part seven of the series „Your Spiritual Revolution“ and part six of the section „Basic knowlege“. In this first mainpart i will give you the essential knowlege you will need to go on.

I appreciate to start with the Introduction! You find it here...
You can also follow the whole series at the links down in my signature to go to the next part by clicking on the different roman numbers.

Basic knowlege V: „Image + Will = Act“

Allright, This part now will be a much deeper step into the rabbit whole than the last ones.

Tho you really wanna do it, yeah?

I could say you are old enough, but that has nothing to do with age, merely with spiritual level...
You for youself have to decide if you want to read on or first let this one be and read the other ones.

First you have to understand how the whole physical/astral connection works. Clear is that your brain is the connection between them. But what are the catalysts that bring you to the wanted level?
Its really easy when you know it...

Your brain works with PICTURES and ARCHAIC SYMBOLS AND THE WILL to do it, to reach what you want.
Do you have children? Yes? Then read the next example:
Remember when your kid learned to walk or to talk.
When it has done it once, it has the picture of the certain action.
Now put this upon yourself: If you have the will to do it(and thats the harder part! Think how often you had to give your child the braveness to go on...), the brain sends the command through the nerves to the legs and does it! (Here plays the motoric a important role, but the same you can achieve to mental technics.)

So notice:

***Image + Will = Act!***

This is the first important rule! And if you do a bit research on magical subjects you will see that is the pure core of every teaching and culture or ritual...

Do you understand this?

I revealed to you a hidden secret that is the essential basic to everything in this life! You can adopt this to EVERYTHING you do!
It is the basic core of how the spiritual realms work.

*to be continued...*

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape again

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Okay let me create an easy understandable example for the spiritual levels...

Imagine you want to do some chakra work.
It is clear that the image you have isn´t the true image. It is just an helpfull picture to giv eyou an impression how the things really are. In fact the chakras are such a high spinning and frequenting energy that it would be impossible to see them how the really are.

Or think about magical rituals...
There are alot crazy symbols, maybe a huge circle on the floor, an altar with many different things, candles and so on...
But you have to understand that every ritual and every set is individual. All these things stand for another analogy that will be connected in that special ritual.
What the practitioner (magican) only does is to collect different analogies for a certain issue.
For example, love:
They would take red candles, roses, the seal of venus, a copper grail/sword/stick, maybe an incense like ylang ylang or rose, a summoning for the venus related angel and many more
Okay now what does he do now with it in a ritual?
The ritual has the purpose to get into a trance-like state and to connect all the stuf he collected.

All the analogies stand for love and now he uses their energy (that is a form of materialistic connection used as an image) to focus ( by will; in this case the ritual) on the main subjects (in this love ritual surely two persons).
Now he sends the energys out and let the universe do the rest (means he has to forget...).

Okay now the rule once again:

***Image + Will (+ Trance) = magical Act***

Visualisation

There are many different ways to train your visualisation and will.

This is an easy exercise to train it:

Take a certain thing that has much details, maybe a rose or another flower (natural things are more detailed).
Now take a seat and relax. lay it in front of your face with a neutral backround behind it (white?). then stare at the thing for a minute without blinking. You cannot? Train your will!
So stare or more gaze, but try to soak up every detail...
Now close your eyes. You will see the flower (or whatever) in imagination. Try to hold the pic aslong as you can.
If it is gone try once again. Eyes open, stare, close look, hold, open, stare, close, hold...

If you are get really good at it, you just have to think about a thing and you will see it with closed eyes (later even with opened eyes...)

You can also train your visualisation by creating a whole scene/plane/dream level inside your phantasy. You surely did this before unconsiusly but now do it by will.
You will advance very quick. I am sure about this...

*to be continued...*

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape again

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Will

Now you still have to train your will, better.
This is a bit harder. Your will must be very strong to use it for astral subjects, energyworks or even magical issues.
There are multiple ways to develop your will.
Try with focussing at a little point on the wall for ... lets say 10 min, without blinking!
2-3 meters away. Just sit down as you are comfortable with. And don´t forget to breath!

Two weeks you should need for it (with daily training!)
Then go on to longer times, 20, 30 min.

You really are only limited by your own phantasy with how you can train your will. Set yourself different goals and reach them!
You can only reach that with self discipline and continous training, learn new things like a language and also meditate about focus.
If you betray, you only lie to yourself! Not me...

***Image + Will = Act!*** ***Image + Will = Act!*** ***Image + Will = Act!***

Now let me give you some exercises where you can elaborate what you have just learned (sure you will need some time to understand it fully:

1. Take the „rule“ and make yourself a nice artwork with it in the middle. Maybe find some analogies for them and make a mandala (would like to see them in here!) Now take hang it anywhere you often stare at.
Then make a copy of it and carry it with you everytime. And now search for examples wherever you can. At work, home, daily situations, dreams, meditations, and, and, and...
You will see there is nearly no thing you can´t advance it on...

2. An easy one would be this one:
Sit down and relax yourself. Now close your eyes and raise your arm slowly... What do you feel? Nothing special? Do it slower! Do it again and again, with opened and closed eyes...
Do feel something? Do you notice that you give the impulse by will and the picture of it?

3. This one will be something for more experienced novices:
Chakrca Activation:
Lay down or sit, just do what is more comfortable for you...
Close your eyes and breath deep.

A wonderfull technic is to slowly count til four while breath in, hold for two and breath out til four and so on...
First ground yourself.
Then when you feel a bit relaxed start to full relax your body.

Nice tech:
Start with the feet. Contract all muscles for a second, then relax them. go on with lower legs, then upper legs, then your hip, then belly and your back, breast, throat, face, upper head...
You will feel full relaxation if done right.This will need training but after two three times you will be comfortable with, or you can do it by will...
Now your body is done. If you come so far and didnt sleep in (the first week the hardest) you go deeper.

Still breath deep ...
Imagine a picture you are comfortable with, (i for myself take a down moving staircase) others take an elevator or running/driving/riding downhill...) and count down from ten til zero, whereas every new number comes with a new cycle breating in...
See the numbers anywhere in your scene, like you wish...
When you´re down at zero, feel into you if you have reached the level you want. if not count once more...
If you reached a high theta level you are right!
You will feel it if its okay or not...
If not count once more...

Now imagine your body. You will see it like it is pulsating energy with a glowing light out of it. Now activate your chakras! (You know about them? No? Look here!)
This, you will do through imagination.
Start with the first one.
Which shape you choose is your choice. (I do mine like a lightball connected with me through a hyperbolic "twister"). Take what you are comfortable with...
Focus your conciousness on it. You will see it spins very quick (if not you have a little problem!).
Now imagine a enlightning of it. You give now much energy to it.
Now imagine it opening, like you want. Do it like a camaera lense or a lotus, rose or maybe a stargate opening. You are just limited by your phantasy... (if you have a method you are comfortable with, stay at it as you will need training to do it in an eyes blink...)

You will see that it was opened a certain amount. Put it into this initial position, or you will have some problems or "wonders" the next days...

Now go on with the next, and so on until you reach the highest one...
If done right and gained god training at it, you will be able to control all chakras by will (if you also trained your will and concentration) and achieve different effects, that are connected with this chakra...
Also everybody that only wants to open their third eye, DONT START WITH IT!
You will bring your whole system into disorder! This can bring your whole life into chaos!!! Let this be a warning!
But therefore you will gain full control and harmony into your body and life! Trust me! I do this every day and even work on the stage with it!

Okay you see we get now deeper and deeper. I will now take a little break so you can focus on the stuff you got in here. Feel fre to post your experiences, suggestions, corrections and so on...
The knowlege will grow for us all as far as you contribute to it...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

edit on 11-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks JimIrie... I needed that. I'll be driving a heavyily loded 26' box truck with a double axle trailer holding an SUV across the US in a few weeks. Its the largest rig I've captained and I'm admittedly a bit intimidated.

But I can see it, my will is manifesting, and its soon time for the "transport mode" trance.

magic in motion,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thank you for your hard work on these posts. I find in these times I am looking for more and more answers, and these are helping.

In all honesty I do believe that we are more than just flesh, blood, bone, and other yucky stuff. And that there is more to everything then just the typical drudgery that we call existence.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I like ur style Jim. Good music, good intentions good thoughts. I'm that guy w who u wanted to start that mixtape. Remember? Keep up da good work

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
... "transport mode" trance.

My dad did that job, too... I really know what you are talking about!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i...

Jim

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Drythmoore

Cheers!

Oh it isnt as hard as it seems. The hardest part for me is the writing... All this stuff is for me... err basics. I have learned them years ago and i felt that many others need this stuff, too.
As it is merely hard to talk about this in public i try it here.... Here everybody who searchs for certain issues will find this. Even if i am not here anymore, tho... What could be better?

Have a look into the second part (the roman number two in my sig) For more on the issue if the body is real or not... Feel free to share your thoughts on this!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iditenahuiats

Thanks a lot for the probs!

Yeah i remember! Changed the account? Well i will keep on, whatever other will say! I will stay on my path and never will leave it anymore... It resonates with me so deeply! I can see the efforts and that makes me happier than ever...

BTW the mixtape seem to be on ice itm... dunno when to do this anymore...?
Maybe next year? Really dunno, where to get the time for it...?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
great post, s and f
I'm looking forward to your next one

I've sent you a u2u with a specific question

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Hey look up your own (healing thread)!
This is a very interesting question that should be looked on more in detail...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ok Jim, I hope you make it worthwile, lol

here is the u2u I sent you earlier:

It's been almost 11 years now since I first came across the concept of image + will. My teacher back then called it "will, focus and visualisation" and it was the first skill he taught before going further to the astral levels with the students.
I don't want to go much into detail about the above, but one thing I always wondered about: where did this concept originate? In what spiritual belief system was this taught first?
Because where I learned it, the 'spiritual' path wasn't as "light and bright" as the one I (and you) are on now, if you know what I mean.
I was just wondering if maybe you know the answer to my question because I looked for it many times and never came up with something... closest I got was the agnostic path, but for me that's not close enough

Maybe it's worth to not that, back then on that specific path, this knowledge was considered a secret and not for everyone to know. It was an elite group of people that was allowed to look into this.... maybe that's part of the reason why I'm searching for the origins of it.

So let's discuss origins, but not my history of spiritual paths, that I'm done with.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Ookay, where should i start? I think the origins of this reach much more far back than we can expect!
Well, it is a concept of mind and i think it is with it like with the "invention" of the fire by man.
Surely the fire was there before but we can only guess when the human started to make their own...

So, maybe lets start to go back from the latest history as far back as we could get...
Well, this concept is in these days far spreaded (along spiritual schools) so you can find it in nearly every book on pagan magic, astral subjects, meditations, new age and eastern traditions....

The next step back for me would be to the beginnings of the 19´ century. We all know about the dark and/or secret cults that have emerged in this time. i.e. golden dawn, OTO, masons, and so on...
Surely crowley was one of the famoust who mentioned this topic more than once in his writings and teachings...
If you look up the books from the golden dawn order or oto you will find it too.

The next step would be into the medieval time... From there is less known and most texts about this stuff are so crypted and held secret that it is (without reading them once more again) to point out who made a reference to it...
But i know that this was well known in gnostic and hermetic circles and maybe some pagan women knew it too ((i.e. knowlege about astral travelling aka. sabbaths)

My knowlege is that there where some mysteric schools along consantinopel and prague that where very deep into the alchemistic and hermetic circles...
Okay there is no evidence for it, but i think there has been a group called the fraternity of magicans that kept all the knowlege since a very long time.

They have been there in roman, greek and even back in ancient egypt time!
There where mystery schools in egypt that point out that this rule was one of the first an initiate has learned, well before they gained more knowlege.. like you described in your u2u and what also my intention is...

Okay we are back to the ancient egypt time and from there we can only guess (or look up the akashic chronicles?)
where the origins of this may lead us to...
Atlantean/lemurian secrets? Brought from india? They have made them up by themself? Out of the time when the dimensions where not as divided than today?

My guess is that it is one of the oldest and best kept secrets ever... maybe from a higher civilisation from the stars? maybe from the enlighten ones? maybe from a past (like us developed) humanity
Some facts point to this conclusion...

I am sure this knowlege was known to every shaman from different cultures and different times in the frame where modern science puts the stone and neolithic age...

But lets imagine a bad cataclysm happens to us in the next years (throughout the future).
If someone will stay alive... who would that be?
(no i am not thinking about the elite and their bunkers!)
I can imagine that only the ones will stay alive that are in harmony with nature and are able to survive in her...
This will surely be people with great wisdom and they will take the secrets we have now with them...

So now imagine in err.. thousand years, there will not be much left but i can imagine that the tribes that will live then (just was thinking on the movie "the time machine"...hahaha!) will have forgotten much of our knowlege today. But there will surely be some kind of shamans that have taken their knowlege generation by generation secret...

and the circle begins again...

yeah thats my few words on this...
What do you think?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

jim

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What do I think of it? hm..

In a lot of text and books I've read, off all different religions, spiritual paths, etc... sometimes this 'technique is mentioned, but they all lack depth.

Will is one thing, but when does "will" become powerful enough?
image is another thing, but when is the visualisation strong enough?
powerful and strong enough to actually work with it... the answer to this is what the texts and books lack. Even Crowley doesn't go that far.

And the answer is so simple, the technique so easy to learn with enough dedication. I think a lot of people had the oppertunity to learn this but gave up just a little bit to soon to have succes. Therefor a lot of times it isn't taken serious.

now that we are spilling 'secrets' (lol, not really but that's what it is to some)
When is image strong enough? Simple, when you can see it with more detail then your everyday world, when you can reach out your hand and actually feel it, when you can put the taste of it in your mouth and the sound of it in your ears. When you can turn the image around and upside down without loosing it. Then the image is strong enough... and when you actually achieved this you can be sure that your willpower and focus is right as well.
Think of it as a spiritual form of martial arts, lol, you don't learn those in one day either, it takes practice, practice and more practice.
This is one variation on how it's done and there isn't one book or text I came across that describes this, only mouth to mouth teaching from one generation to another.

I also like to say that, to go further then this, which I think is your intention.... well maybe it isn't for everyone. You mean it well, but a lot of wrong can be done with this techniques as well, especially when your about to go deeper in energy manipulation (which I think is where you are going with this). I've seen and experienced the wrong that can be done with it. Some people just shouldn't have this knowledge.... IMHO.

as for origins, I'm not sure, maybe your right in saying that it is as old as mankind.

edit on 12/9/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

One more thing Jim, I wanted to write this in a u2u, but gonna write it here so others can read this as well.

When you first started your spiritual revolution series here, I figured something like "oh no, another know-it-all that is about to share his views as if he has the one and only truth in his hands" (LOL, sorry:roll

But now I have to say, you really know your stuff and it's obvious to me that you have come a long way and write from your own experiences.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy reading your posts

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
I've seen and experienced the wrong that can be done with it. Some people just shouldn't have this knowledge.... IMHO.

Me too! And i got everything throwed back at me! And thats what will happen to all that play with the fire. This are further too young or to weak spirits...
But what makes me sure about to go on is that:
First, there must be a balance in everything, means if someone developes at the light side, someone else will do that at the dark... If i want or not this is the course...
This will go on until the extremes are reached and it comes to a final "battle", so to say...

Second, what would be better? To read this here, written by a lightspirit or crowley? There are so much books and teachungs outthere that teach the dark side in a "better" way... I dont want to make a certain judgement on this (as i´m not allowed to...) but
Third, everyone has to go his own course! You and i have been at the dark side and most of the ones that seem to bee as far as we are have been too... And all (i hope so) of them did see their errors and came to the light side aswell... So i guess it is a kind of nesseciary worse thing we all need to go through to learn the right things (i.e. Sun Tsu - "You have to know your enemy better than he himself!")

And yes, this is one of the directions this will go (re: energys), but i will make sure that i will include in all teachings warnings and i think the general reader will see that he only will harm himself if he wants to do such (dark sided) things...
I will make sure that i will include other things (i dont want to talk about now) that can only lead to the right thing to do...
I think with the right background you arent able to go to the dark anyway. when you know about different issues (like not to harm anyone, judging or even how to treat gaya) you arent able to do that anymore...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

HAHA
That was my first thought too, that others might think about it...

Anyways you are right with your assumption and i can tell you that this just was a glimpse of what i have experienced so far...

(and i´m just 24... Most of this i reached between 10 and 18...)
Peace love and light
to you...

Jim

edit on 12-9-2010 by JimIrie because: add comment

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well,
nothing new here too...
Okay i will go on the next days with the next part...
It will be about the basics of meditation with alot of info and alot of exercises for everyone...
For all more advanced readers:
Dig up your storys and pre-write your meditation exercises and experiences as i feel this will be a huge thread..

Stay tuned!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I just wanted to say thank you for the information that you have posted so far. I joined this site after reading your series. I so look forward to more posting and hope to be able to contribute to this thread. Keep up the amazing work.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've read all of these threads and they've got very useful information. I'm familiar with most of the information you provide, however it's always helpful to get more perspectives on same things, helps you get the big picture. I'm looking forward to the next part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join