It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT! Missing 9/11 Video Evidence of Media Coverup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
unbeleivable! that video can't be true?? If it was real why hasn't the govt just removed it as soon as it showed up? If thats a real video of before and after editing that is just incredible. (as you can see it's the first time I've seen this video).
I am actually amazed the video was blatantly edited and the background was removed and a plane was inserted if that was indeed the case.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

But because you have not researched the ATS archives, you are ignorant about the Pentagon evidence

If you search the archives you'll find me, staring back at you.

how stupid do you look now?

Well, not very. I've been around here for a while. I've seen people come and go.
I've been looking for the truth long before 911 happened. I've never stop looking for the truth nor have I ever been reticent to deny ignorance where I find it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by Granite

But because you have not researched the ATS archives, you are ignorant about the Pentagon evidence

If you search the archives you'll find me, staring back at you.

how stupid do you look now?

Well, not very. I've been around here for a while. I've seen people come and go.
I've been looking for the truth long before 911 happened. I've never stop looking for the truth nor have I ever been reticent to deny ignorance where I find it.

AGAIN!!!! With this bickering! Stop FLOODING My Thread!!! Stick to the topic ON HAND. I don't care who you are, or what you believe, I know what I saw, and am seeing. Nobody can tell me any different about the videos I have brought forth on MY THREAD. Please take you off-topic negativity elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't mean to get off topic but I am still not interested in planes, no planes,unmarked planes, military planes, giant orbs, pods, or missiles.

I still want to know how WTC towers 1 and 2 fell exactly the same way (straight down).
I don't care about WTC 7 because it is possible to bring down a 47 story building because its been done many times before. Besides Larry Silverstein somewhat pointed towards a controlled demolition mentioning "pull it"

I would like to see anywhere in history where a Controlled Demolition Company with trained engineers brought down such massive structures like the WTC towers which stand 110 stories, straight down
( just like we saw with WTC 7).

I will bet my life that it cannot be done-in the conventional demolition sense or even
in a natural way ie; plane/fire/weakened steel/pancake collapse theory

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I am also somewhat new to this, after discovering Richard Hall's video a month ago. I was shocked, to say the least... then I watched September Clues and the 2nd edition of Loose Change, and then the 2008 edition of it. They are totally different from one another, those two videos.
Then I began to study Dr. Judy Wood's work regarding DEWs. To me, personally, that is the only explanation that makes sense in regards to the total destruction of WTC 1, 2, & 7, scientifically.

And as a complete side note, something really struck me as odd in all this, and maybe it is because I have not been completely immersed in this for years and years as many people have been, having only really gotten involved in looking into this deeply the past month... however, I was a big reader of Tom Clancy in the 90's. He pretty much wrote the script for planes being used as bombs in "Debt of Honor." He also wrote about DEW technology being used. (albeit as a very small scale, used as a weapon not as destruction of buildings).

I just find it very odd, is all I am saying... I don't think Tom Clancy has anything at all to do with any of this, however someone ripped off his ideas, and these ideas where written in the early 90's.

edit on 13-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: correction

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I think much of this video is easily debunked. Here's an example:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
While you're at it, check the debate here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for posting my debate with one of the many no-planers that got banned from this and other forums.

To the OP: the no-plane disinfo was created to purposely discredit the 9/11 truth movement. It's not real. I feel sorry for your parents that have to see the purposely-created disinfo garbage you have or are about to feed them. But, hopefully they won't be as gullible as you and fall for it.

Any time you think you have "undebunkable proof" that there were no planes used at the WTC on 9/11, you contact Semperfortis and have him set up a debate for us.

While you're at it, you can read and watch the debunks of the no-plane disinfo and the Judy Wood disinfo in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yes, please read the entire thread that BoneZ posted to the last page.

I am still awaiting his response to my last post on that thread myself.

I encourage you to make your own decisions and conclusions regarding 9/11. Don't let others ridicule you into their own ideas. You are not gullible or crazy for exploring all possibilities and certainly not insane for thinking that inconsistancies and scientific facts cannot be scared off by sarcasm, rudeness, name-calling, and blatant inability to even consider any one else's theories.

Think for yourself. Madame Curie did. Albert Einstein did. Stephen Hawking did and still does.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
is because the guy actually PROVED that something about the Official Story was off,

No he did not actually. Just watching the first few minutes you can easily see where he is just making things up. he is assuming the plane is flying exactly perpendicular to the camera, which it was not!

So the person in the video is just making false assumptions to back up his truther lies.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
ITo the OP: the no-plane disinfo was created to purposely discredit the 9/11 truth movement

By you logic then the conspiracy theories that:
explosives were used
thermite was used
the Jews did it
etc. etc. were all created to purposely discredit the 9/11 truth movement, as there is as much evidence for them as there is for the no plane movement!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
as there is as much evidence for them as there is for the no plane movement!

That's only if you ignore the witnesses, the first responders, the videos, and all other available evidence. It's easy to just ignore stuff instead of deal with reality, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

If you're curious, after I showed my folks, they didn't know what to say, except, "Well, I don't know what to believe now" Coming from them, this is saying a lot to me. I think most people would have that kind of reaction when you are confronted with undeniable evidence that something was not right with the story we were given.

I hope you show your parents the video I posted so as to put their minds at ease. It's too bad people are so easily taken by such specious nonsense.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is a good one :

And a "new one" from another angle:

I'm very sorry for everybody who lost their loved ones!
Peace
edit on 15-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: misspell

edit on 15-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing the " no plane theory". Surely a couple of people broke out their private camera and had them trained on the tower. Now youtube can be controlled like any other media. So we can argue a private video that shows an explosion with something other than a plane or an explosion and no plane might not be allowed on youtube.

However there is the bittorrent network, there is emule, there are other hostst. Does anyone have a torrent emule link or some other link of a private video, that shows anything but a plane impacting the building?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Undeniable proof.

Hardly.

It's 2 totally different cameras from 2 different angles. One is from a chopper, it EVEN SAYS chopper on the live feed, and it's quite easy to make out that it's flying above the towers.

I DID NOT CREATE THIS THREAD TO HAVE PEOPLE BICKERING ABOUT SHHH I DO NOT CARE ABOUT. THIS IS MY THREAD, RESPECT IT AND KEEP ON TOPIC. I WILL NOT FALL FOR DISINFO OR DEFLECTION, YOU HEAR ME!? NONE OF THAT ON MY THREAD. DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!

You don't own this site, it's a community, if you don't like it then you're free not to post. But if you think some people are going to sit by and let you post false truther junk and not get called on it then you're seriously mistaken.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join