It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Puzzle (HHWC)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

M. A., you made me blush. I just read your story, it is pretty good in its own right. Made me shiver thinking of waking up in a buried coffin.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Thank you, Sahabi. It is rather daunting, when you put this in the perspective of the food chain. The bigger fish eat the smaller ones. In this case, however, their appetite ran more to the well fed. Oh, we do that too, though, don't we.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth
reply to post by Tribble

Thanks for the comment, Tribble. I can honestly say, I didn't know I had a story this dark in me. You just never know where you can go when you really let go. By the way, I've lost almost ten pounds since I wrote this.

I hope it was an extra 10 pounds. I rarely read anything more than a news article, and now with me reading all of these Halloween stories, I wonder what the effects might be???

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Well, there is quite a range of stories, so depends on your mindset. I think dark stories can provoke and stimulate your thinking processes if you don't let the fear factor rule. Claustraphobics definitely won't like the trapped in the coffin stories, chubby people will think long and hard about my frog men, and personally, don't think I will be going into any abandoned houses or caves anytime soon.

And yes, it was an extra 10 pounds. Didn't want to be too appealing to the frogs.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks to all who read my story, posted, starred and flagged. This was a very enjoyable experience. Now we can sit back and leave it to the judges.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join