It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnie from 'The Wonder Years' names her kid Draco?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The former Wonder Years star and bestselling author gave birth to her first child Tuesday night, a boy named Draco. This is weird because a few days ago I was watching a Youtube clip of her shapeshifting while giving an interview. Just thought it was interesting, never took those clips too seriously cause ive read that its due to video compression of something like that.Anyway here is the meaning of Draco...

The name Draco means a large serpent. In Latin, draco mean dragon. Dragon is huge animal, is winged and lizard like. He generally, depicted as monstrous. These laws were severe and thus were unpopular among people. Draco and his laws were known for impartiality. Thus, when something is referred to as draconian, it is said to be exceedingly harsh or very severe. Draco was also a name given to one of Aceto's hounds. These hounds killed their master by tearing him apart. A fierce and violent woman is also referred to as draco. Draco is a constellation of northern hemisphere and is considered to dragon-like in appearance. Actually, the constellation is not dragon-like. The constellation takes the shape of a snake.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well that's interesting. People don't just name their child "Draco" for no reason. I wonder what their reason was, it obviously meant something to them. Wiki has this list:

1. Draco, is a genus name used for a type of lizard that flattens its ribs to for 'wings' to glide from trees
  2. Draco (programming language), a shareware programming language for CP/M and the Amiga
  3. Draco, the database engine used by FileMaker Pro
  4. Draco, a supposed reptilian alien race that has been purported to exist by certain UFO conspiracy theorists
  5. Draco Racing, a motorsports team
  6. Draco (rocket engine), an orbital maneuvering thruster being built for the SpaceX Dragon and upper stage of the Falcon 9 spacecraft
  7. Draco Rosa, a Puerto Rican songwriter and former member of Puerto Rican boy band Menudo
  8. Draco (operating system), a Linux distribution
  9. A guitar built by BC Rich guitars. It has a cutaway V body with Rockfeild pickups.

Number 4 is what you're talking about? What video have you seen where she was supposedly shapeshifting that made you think of this?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Well that's interesting. People don't just name their child "Draco" for no reason.

I kinda have to disagree. She could very well have named him that because she likes how it sounds. "Draco" is a pretty badass name.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Maybe she's influenced by Chinese symbolism?

Or maybe she has something against Harry Potter and named her son after his antagonist?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
WoW Winnie grew up to be pretty damn hot, There are some pretty "interesting" pics of her on the net too. Happy googling guys

edit on 12-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good for her I Love it!!!

I used drool over that Girl so much when I was younger!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
WoW Winnie grew up to be pretty damn hot, There are some pretty "interesting" pics of her on the net too. Happy googling guys

edit on 12-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

WOW!

She is hot....wait....what was the topic of this thread again?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

-TheAssoc.

new topics

top topics

join