It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Interstellar Cloud Could Effect The Earth's Future.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The interstellar cloud our solar system is entering could change everything,,,
an ongoing series of EMPs could possibly have diverse negative consequence's for everything on earth.If this is legit then this could be possibly a serious catalogue of unfortunate events for life on earth.Going on the information provided from the PDF source article this is a natural event, as was said in earlier that is IF this source information is genuine and credible.Just thought i would get this out on here and see what other members could dig up about this.

It all started with a statement made by a man working for BOEING. He does not work for NASA, but rather is a NASA contractor from BOEING. Do to this contract work there was many video conferences and other meetings he was included in. His first statement:

This then goes on to rebeal the following.;

I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting # happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun

link to PDF source; www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Sooooooooo, whats going to happen??

Your post really doesn't say much, as in,

how, when, why.....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If this is true, could it be this is why we are seeing a larger number of ghost sightings,I mean,if they materialize off electro-magnetic fields?This is probably quite a stretch and i know this theory is the least of what could happen,but I thought I would throw that out there anyway.Any ideas??

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Not this again ?

Did you happen to notice, how many sections of that pdf, were repeated over and over. It is a complete mess.

Any way, send it to the back of the que, with everything else that's going to knock on my door come 2012

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You do realise this has all been lifted from GLP?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

About as reliable as you can get!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Is this 'Magnetic Interstellar Cloud' the same thing as (or the cause of) the 'Giant Energy Ribbon' NASA reported October of last year?

"NASA - Giant Ribbon Discovered At The Edge of the Solar System"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Mystery emissions found at solar system edge"
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think the magnetic cloud is definitely going to effect our future.

It could be a or even the cause of our climate issues. What's even better, it's a very interesting phenomena.
Not only we were not aware of its existence until just recently, when the Voyager probes started to transmit data that was, well... Not expected.
There are new age people who have a theory, which they call the photon belt theory. Which is decades old and we did not discover this cloud when they first presented it.

IMO the similarities are baffling.

I've created a thread about it a while ago. If you are interested you can read about both sides. The scientific one and the new age side as well.

You can read it here : Could the galactic dust cloud be the same as the Photon belt ? (True science meets fringe theories )
Please feel free to add your thoughts. I would appreciate it.

There is also CERN who is even know studying the possible effects forces from outside the the solar system on climate change on earth and the other planets.

There is quite a lot of info out there, but if I remember correct the following link holds both the effects of cosmic rays and the effects of the local inter stellar cloud.

Link : THE GLACIAL CYCLES AND COSMIC RAYS
(pdf from EUROPEAN ORGANIZATION FOR NUCLEAR RESEARCH
CERN–PH–EP/2004–027
18 June 2004)

Basically they say that there is no doubt about outside effects on the earths climate. It is effecting our climate.
The question is, How much do these effects, effect us and the current climate changes we are experiencing.
However, these studies are still in progress and are not yet factual proven.

I found it very interesting to focus on the topics mentioned above. I really recommend to learn more about it.

Kind regards

~ Sinter

edit on 9/11/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Grammar stupidity.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Yes. I believe it is. Visit my thread I linked to in my previous reply.

Thank you for posting the link to the thread by Argentus.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I love reading stuff like that, it is everything I ever imagined it would be, but of course "there's more". We know we are in our Galactic Procession, entering the Galactic "Rift". Of course there is a gigantic Magnetic wave at our doorstep, these are the waves that exist in this part of the Galactic Plane. We have passed through this several times and each time something incredible takes place on Earth.

This is the very stuff of which Creationism warrants, the spontaneous expressions of Life in an instant! Amazing.

Our current World Affairs and Leaders are just fools! This is our opportunity to shine in the Light of the Eternal and they keep their secrets as if they are the Worthy few. Money pays the Bills, what a joke!

We can survive this if we can cope on a Natural level, if we can engage each other on the emotional level we can open to a new way of Society that embraces and supports.

I must admit the Magnetic Flux portion was more like a Wormhole to me. If it is opened from a point on the Sun to a point on the Earth they say the end results would be like standing near to the Sun. What I question is, "Can the Sun be really hot from that viewpoint within a Flux tube?" Like a Flame there is the "cold" part of the flame so who is to say what part the tube originates from on the Sun, or if these tubes extend beyond the Sun and originate outside of our System. It could explain extraterrestrial visitations in the Past.

I believe the more involved we become with the Galactic Forces the more "in touch" we will be to all Universal Knowledge. Maybe that is what can travel across the Galaxy, thoughts and ideas, science and Nature herself.

It certainly helps me think in terms of how anyone could manage to travel across the Galaxy, or just across the Neighborhood of other Stars, to travel through the Magnetic Waves like Galactic Surfers.

I am not too keen on the idea that this Interstellar Cloud is "being held at bay" by our own Heliosphere. What nonsense is that? Each part is Magnetized based on the surrounding Magnetics, the thought that we have gauged any of this long enough in Time to know how the Cloud is moving and reacting is so wrong. Being held at Bay? This I highly doubt. It is bearing on us and will pass through us! I am certain there is the give and take, and the infusion and meshing that will happen. This is a sure bet!

This certainly explains the Money Dumping, the disregard for Spending, the Bunkers and the Seedbanks. This explains quite a bit.

I think this also explains the Meso-fauna that is swimming in our upper atmosphere that we think are UFOs. They are likely here to Spawn with the Sun's Magnetic output with the Galactic Magnetic Forces that bind us all.

Spiritually this is all fantastic News. How many times do we have to hear, "What if 2012 doesn't happen?" Geez Louise, how much more needs to happen now? This is Galactic in proportions to Mankind, isn't that what this was all about? It is happening right now, right before our very eyes. Damn our Governments for not realizing we are smart enough to accept the Truth. I think they are fools for chaining our Scientists like they have.

There is still time to set up shop!

I do realize that most of that is a copy and pasted accumulation of posts from GLP, it isn't anything that we haven't discussed here collectively together. The thing is that it is such a large amount of information in such a short post and it seems to bring together a tremendous amount to reflect upon. I am glad to have read it even if it seems chopped up and clumped together.

S&F

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have a picture of something out there coming our way butI don't know how to post it help!

new topics

top topics

join