It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will definately make you jump...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I saw this video on youtube.... at first i thought oh, it's just people walking through a field, cemetary on their way to the bar and then..... well, you'll see for yourself.... i don't wana put any spoilers up....

Scary or what?

edit on 11-9-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hahahah, That is funny

Lines-Sorry

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I do not understand why the camera always turns off when things are just getting good.

Anyways even if it's fake it still gave me the chills.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I can't find anything on the web relating to this - and the few pages that do come up from searching the email address in the video are all in what I assume to be Spanish, so I don't know what they say.

But all things considered, this really has a "Blair Witch Project" south of the border feel to it.

I find it suspicious that a person who is seeking answers about someone who disappeared in a spanish speaking nation would take the time to subtitle the "murder video" in English.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Now im not saying this is fake but if i was walking with friends and i RECORDED something i could not explain and they would not believe me, the first thing i'd do is rewind the tape and show them on the camcorder.
I also feel it a little "special effects-y" if you get me? the noises when the girl appears and the jumping of the recording etc, having said that im no expert....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
clearly a made up story, but it was fun and scary none the less

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Gave me cold chills. I also, thought of the Blair Witch Project. Is this suppose to be real?? I certainly wouldn't be saying my husband died if he didn't. How horrible. I just don't know what to make of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh dear !

If you really think that is scary you would never last through one of my paranormal investigations

You should read my 'Demon Identification' and 'Dirken Ridge (Red-Eyes)' threads ... everything I relate in both of those threads is 100% true ... there is even a photograph included in the first thread ... and this is an ongoing case I hasten to add. It makes the movie 'Paranormal Activity' look like 'Toy Story' because it's real not fiction.

Don't have nightmares.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

edit on 11-9-2010 by woodwytch because: to add links to my paranormal threads

edit on 11-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
A nice short piece produced by film students for sure.
No,doubt in my mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Seriously???? Didn't that make you jump?

Damn.... i was a bit chilly for a while after that....

BTW... i also think it's a short film.... possibly trying a 'Blair Witch' style film.....

And i'll get to your links soon..... as long as i can handle it.

PS. I've read all the responses.... so don't think i'm ignoring you.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It seemed clearly scripted especially after the cemetery scene... so I was kinda expecting something to jump out at the camera. When it finally happened, if you pay attention, there's added sound effects whenever the apparition appears. it's SO obviously fake that no, I didn't jump =)

Good video though! I hope they got some recognition for it, whereever they posted it. I bet it was made for some cinematography college class.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
have to agree, looks like it was staged....camera looks like it was set down, not dropped..not overly impressed tho...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This whole video just seems like a set-up to me. Perhaps thats my skeptic side, I think videos are staged before I think the aparition isn't real. The conversation and the reasoning for the camera in the first place... just all a little sketchy. Who carries a camera while going to get drunk at a bar? It wasn't a camera phone, it was a full on video camera. So... I say bogues. It's probably the making a of B movie.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Dead have no interest in trying to kill the living! they if they can manifest cant physically touch the living never mind taking ones life! good movie made by good film students imo!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If most of us didn't see The Blair Witch Project then maybe this would've been scary but, it's all been done before and we're immune.

One thing for sure is, it's very hard to tell CGI from real and actors from authentic. These actors were very good!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Maybe i jumped coz i don't watch horror movies of this type anymore and it just took me by suprise.... still it was good but i wouldn't watch it at night!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Four friends talking to eachother, standing in a straight line? That looks a bit unnatural to me.
I have never seen a group of people in a conversation standing like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by woodwytch

Seriously???? Didn't that make you jump?

Damn.... i was a bit chilly for a while after that....

BTW... i also think it's a short film.... possibly trying a 'Blair Witch' style film.....

And i'll get to your links soon..... as long as i can handle it.

PS. I've read all the responses.... so don't think i'm ignoring you.

No !

It really didn't make me jump ... I take potential new investigators to our local churchyard after dark to get them used to such conditions before letting them loose on a full-blown investigation.

Our imagination is our own worse enemy in the dark ... because things look different and our senses are heightened ... once you can get passed that you realize your fear only comes from subconscious memories of horror stories / films.

If horror stories were traditionally set in sunny parks you would have the same reaction to the glare and dazzle of the midday sun on your vision ... as you already have pre-programmed in your mind to the pale shadow of the midnight moonlight ... it's conditioning at it's most basic.

A vivid imagination can freak you out royally.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I can't find anything on the web relating to this - and the few pages that do come up from searching the email address in the video are all in what I assume to be Spanish, so I don't know what they say.

But all things considered, this really has a "Blair Witch Project" south of the border feel to it.

I find it suspicious that a person who is seeking answers about someone who disappeared in a spanish speaking nation would take the time to subtitle the "murder video" in English.

The spoken language is not Spanish but the end text does seem like Spanish. I guess it doesn't matter either way - but that does seem odd to me. That and the obvious fakeness.

edit on 9/11/2010 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Hefficide

The language is not Spanish - its definitely eastern European.

I thought it sounded German ?

Woody

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join