It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy way to find information!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I know this may seem general, but i have found an easy way to find information about aliens, secret groups, and other information is watch movies and tv. I know you are thinking that most of the movies and tv are tottaly false, but that is not true. People who make movies and tv shows do the research for the information for us, and try to make the movie or show as realistic to the topic as possible.

This may not make sense, but next time you watch a movie dont just look at it as all fake!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
sorry but what utter BS. Rely on other people to do your research for you, I almost died. Unless you can come up with some better justification for a statement like that you should stick to watching the TV and filling your mind with crap.

The point is that people who make TV shows use their effing imaginations to come up with this stuff NOT research. Next time you watch TV make sure you know its not real THATS THE POINT OF TV.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sure, some research is done...but whatever doesn't advance the story, or "fit in" is thrown out, etc. And that's fine, as it's being done for entertainment purposes. "Taken" was a prime example. Though citing many actual cases, it was a fictional story, and one thinking otherwise, is basing his opinion on inaccurate information. I actually agree in the case of the many UFO documentaries on various educational channels, but even they have the producer's slant behind it, so you have to watch carefully, and then correlate it with independent research from varied sources...

new topics

join