It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamization no longer islamophobia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Since everyone forget these important news stories which of course cnn didn't bother with it and will be headline news next year if a war brakes out in eupore.

Some of the stories relating to it.

Islamization Of Europe
www.smh.com.au...
Gaddafi's religious gaffe

A visit by the Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, to Italy to mark the second anniversary of a friendship treaty with its former coloniser stumbled into controversy after he said Europe should convert to Islam.

''Islam should become the religion of all of Europe,''

Remember the theme behind one world order and one world religion?
---
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Italians attack Gaddafi comments

Italians have reacted with indignation after Muammar Gaddafi lectured 200 young actresses and models on the superiority of Islam, a day after saying that Europeans should all become Muslim.

On Sunday night, during an encounter with 500 young women hired by the same agency, Col Gaddafi handed out copies of the Koran and told them that Europe should convert to Islam.

Its a fact these top important stories never made it on the mainstream news networks such as CNN,abc, fox cbc
I call this a media blackout, only BBC covered it for a second.

So you maybe saying what is the vatican in all this? this is there response

www.google.com...

"To speak of the European continent converting to Islam makes no sense because it is the people alone who decide consciously to be Christian, Muslim or to follow other religions," Archbishop Robert Sarah told the La Repubblica daily.

Well now we have a problem.
I guess the one world order is and will became a reality.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think it's more likely the Bahai faith is the one world religion they want. Or cultural relativism.

Read up on the Bahai faith. IMO it is a branch of the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The reason no one covered this story is because the guy who came to spoke PAID the Models and Actress' to be there and listen to his lecture.....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Muslims make up about 5-10% of the British population.

I wouldn't refer to that as colonization

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Islam simply won't be allowed to take over in Europe.

Europeans won't let it happen.

In England we have thousands of protestors on the street over a simple a mosque plan.

Everyone has a breaking point.
Its going to get ugly when islam finds europes.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Another digging and found a good article its a very good read

globalpolitician.com...
Sorry if it may seem long.

. If Europe is to survive, they must be replaced by people ready and willing to subject the issues of immigration and identity to the test of democracy, unhindered by administrative or judicial fiat. For those reasons too, Serbia must not give up Kosovo. By giving it up it would encourage the spirit that seeks the death of Europe and its surrender to the global totalitarianism of Muhammad's successors. Not for the first time, in Kosovo the Serbs are fighting a fight that is not

Muhammad's successor:Meaning the ottoman empire.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Recent figures show it's more around 2.8-3.5%
And most of people who call themselves muslims aren't, they don't attend friday prayers, and when i play football down the local park, you can find them smoking and drinking, which is a HUGE sin in islam.

A few quotes of Wikipedia.
Jews
"The presence of the Jewish culture and Jews in England today is one of the largest in the world".

Christianity
"Christianity is the most widely practiced and declared religion in England. The Anglican Church of England is the established church of England holding a special constitutional position for the United Kingdom."

Islam
Islam today is the second largest religion in England with 40% of Muslims living in London, where they make up 8.5% of the population. There are also large numbers of Muslims in Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford, Luton, Slough, Leicester and the mill towns of Northern England.

40% of all UK Muslims live in London, and even then they only make up 8.5% of Londons population.

No shape or form is this a colonisation

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Who actualy cares?

Make a post concerning immigration trends and base it on the world economy, you will then find no real surprises as to why one ethnic groups religion influences another, do some proper research and dont rely on nonesense news storys. Heavily christianised states in Europe will never convert to Islam, especialy the handfull left that have royal families. So basicaly you will never be forced to adopt a religion a you dont want too and your state isnt going to adopt it either. OH NOS

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

and im pretty sure the pope if asked wants every one to be a catholic...same droppings, different smell. Your just using this to support your arguement and any one can find similar evidence from any other religion of some leader saying the same thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

That's what happened in french about a year ago or so the french government take a look at this
www.cbn.com...

But even if many government elites are in France are in denial over Islam, the people in the streets increasingly are not. Some have become fed up with what they see as the growing Islamization of France.

I guess could say the same has been happening in the UK to eh?
Its worse here in canada with the Islamization aspect

More immigrants are coming from Asia & Middle east to canada and half of them are only been checked upon arrival and believe alot of older 90s 80s immigrants whom came before aren't happy about them.

They see it has the middle eastern & immigrants from Asia who come here to canada dont follow the law nor the rules of the city.

They take away jobs from the 90 Generation immigrants and yet they behave the same way they have behaved in there old nation.

And why cant i say Happy Christmas anymore? what has it became a hate crime now? just because it has Christ in it?

And this from the government sources right?

the same sources of so called experts who stated that the recession is over and the recovery has started?
you need to have an open mind about whats really happening in our world today.

No but think of it as a silent colonization

www.youtube.com...

I have no comments about this.
just view it and you will have a second opinion.

Sorry if i am re posting my old thread but i needed to respond this post.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join