It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much longer will we keep electing the federal government back in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When will Americans (and people in every other country) realize national government is not only unnecessary, it is holding them back and dangerous?

There's no way 500 people can accurately represent 300 million. People of ill intention are naturally attracted to seats of high power. This is why Rome became an empire.

People need to at the very least, stop electing Democrats and Republicans. If anyone thinks voting GOP will fix any of the crap Obama's done, remember Bush did the same things! It's a trap!!!!

What would it take for us to say enough is enough? I mean, we can't just stop paying our taxes, unless ALL of us, all 300 million of us, decide to, or at least a very large percent of that 300 million does.

Communal government, and confederations of communities and tribes, like the Native Americans did, would serve us much better than an outdated nation-state system.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
People of ill intention are naturally attracted to seats of high power.

that is why we elect them and put them there. to keep an eye on them, and also for entertainment.

honestly, now...

what are the number of mandatory expectations (laws) required of every citizen in order to conform to societies' expectations?

can any one person actually learn all the laws, let alone what they all mean simultaneously when held in context to eachother?

i don't think even all the supreme court justices could write down all the laws from memory, or the senators for that matter.

so, do you really think we need to pay more people for more laws considering there are already more laws than people know of, or can enforce?

they are there for our entertainment. the unfortunate ones are the people with relatively good intentions who try to find a place within the system of corruption to "beat them from the inside", which the laws do not permit for, but politicians usually are too stupid to realize it before they get caught up in a few messes themselves.

What would it take for us to say enough is enough? I mean, we can't just stop paying our taxes, unless ALL of us, all 300 million of us, decide to, or at least a very large percent of that 300 million does.

any viable solutions? what is the alternative?

Communal government, and confederations of communities and tribes, like the Native Americans did, would serve us much better than an outdated nation-state system.

fine, i'm convinced. now you have 299,999,998 more people to convince.

good luck, i'm holding my position with my local tribe.

-et

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The alternative? Well, I think things are gonna get so ugly for the feds that they will collapse under their own weight, just like the Soviets did back in the early nineties.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Lol Your Presidents of the USA and Prime Ministers of the UK are not Elected but SELECTED!! And not by the public. It doesn't matter how many votes go in there's no way in hell TPTB are going to put someone in charge that the public want!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

How much longer will we keep electing the federal government back in?

Are we really electing the federals?

The people who count our votes in secret say we are electing these federal miscreants. I'm not convinced. The one universal characteristic with the majority of federal politicians is their utter lack of integrity. It's been that way at least since the 1960's. They traffic in narcotics and have turned prisons into an industry. They kill our citizens and limit our rights. They carry out false flags, illegal wars/occupations and other uncountable crimes. Why would anyone in their right mind put such people in office?

I'm angry because I keep sending in my tax money and supporting this charade. By opening my checkbook, I am "voting" to continue this disaster -- I am part of the problem. If I had the courage, I would be withholding financial support and taking the punishment for doing-the-right-thing. Or perhaps I would leave this country. I'm still debating these courses of action. Maybe one day I'll stop feeding this criminal empire. Maybe one day I will refrain from "voting" these people back in.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

You wanna know how much longer it will take?

It will take about the same amount of time to convince people that what they know (about our gov't) is a lie.
Problem with that is, out of the 110,000,000 people that can vote, I'd say 85-90% are convinced that voting will change things. They are still taking orders from the TV, and all the programming on how voting will change things.
Little do they realize that even if they vote in a new Senator, or Rep, the lobbyists' and money make the rules.
People are so programmed that you can't stop them from voting now.

There's no question that we've let this 'machine' get too far.
Try telling someone that voting doesn't matter.
You will get the same, stupid look that I did, and they will call you a 'conspiracy nut'.

Problem with that is, there's no conspiracy here.

We need to end D.C..
The most unconstitutional city in this nation.
It's not a state, it's not a city...it's a District? Of Columbia?
There's a logical explanation about why it's called Washington D.C., and a series of vids that go with it.
Search ATS if you wanna find out more. (I'm just a bit too lazy to post them)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2010 by havok because: double post

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's a lie. I can't prove it of course. It's corrupt. In so many ways. No one at the top is actually "elected".. it's a scam. It's as simple as that. It's a money thing. And this post. It's short and it's simply one man's opinion. I could be wrong.

RDDS

top topics

join