It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Here Remember These People? (Americans are still Heroes!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Islamic Jihaad.... an extreme religious practice understood by the Muslim 'people' to be an act blessed by God, against those the Muslim Jihaadist brand as the 'Infidel'... Definition: "Anyone outside of the Islamic Faith that does not share in the beliefs or principles of Islam".

This post is NOT for the weak minded, faint of heart, or morally correct individuals... that wish not expose themselves to the violence and murder practiced within this world.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REVIEW THE LINKS PROVIDED AS THEY WILL VIOLATE YOUR INNOCENSE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

We the Human Race exist upon this Earth and live in a harsh, cold reality that is governed for the most part by ignorance under a dominating agenda, whether it be religious, political, or even anti social.

The information this report is highlighting comes from the "JustSickSh*t.com" website, where these events have remained open to the public record for everyone to recall one of the reasons why it is that American Forces are in the Middle East to begin with.

I hope to express my desire to remind people about the things that have occurred, that in turn may have caused American Forces to behave indecently with regards certain insanities that stemmed from these events, as carried out by extreme Islamic Jihaadists... AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE!

I really hope the world never forgets or forgives what these sick rotten bastards have done to innocent people. If thier belief in GOD is as strong as they say, then they will sure be judged! If they are righteous in the actions they take, then what are the masks for? Let the world know the face of the beast.

Daniel Pearl - EXECUTED: January 2002

Daniel Pearl, A Jewish Wall Street Journalist reporter who desired to publish reports on Islamic extremism for the Wall Street journal, Was contacted by Omar Sheikh (the mastermind of the kidnapping) who promised Pearl an interview with one of the Islamic terrorist Leaders in Pakistan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7cb12ffbe8e.jpg[/atsimg]

Having flown to Pakistan, Pearl was subsiquently kidnapped in the city of Karachi, and for several hours understood that he was about to be killed. His execution by beheading was documented by the kidnappers and distributed world wide on the internet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7cb12ffbe8e.jpg[/atsimg]

watch The video of the Daniel Pearl execution

Other PUBLISHED executions that same year:

Kim Sun Execution

Eugene Armstrong Execution

American Hostage Hensley Execution

Nick Berg - EXECUTED: December 11 2007

This video is the most graphic, I had to stop watching it...

I remember watching this video when it was first released. I felt the way I did today exactly as I felt the day I first watched it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e41adb555f5f.jpg[/atsimg]

Nick Berg, a young man in his twenties who went to Iraq looking for work in his field of engineering, was kidnapped, held as a hostage, and later beheaded for no reason other then just being there at the wrong time.

The monsters that killed him blamed his death on the torture of terrorists that occured at the Abu Ghraib prison.

Nick Berg was one of the first in a series of murders by video taped beheadings by Islamic Militants and some say that the man responsible for Nick’s death is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

watch the video of the Nick Berg execution

a full featured article published by FoxNews can be reviewed on thier website, which gives some rather interesting details and dialogue about events surrounding Nick's Execution

Mr. Paul Johnson - EXECUTED: January 2008

Paul Johnson, who worked on Apache helicopter systems for Lockheed Martin, was kidnapped by militants who threatened to kill him within 72 hours if the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia did not release its al-Qaida prisoners. Saudi security forces launched an all-out search, going door-to-door in some Riyadh neighborhoods, as Johnson’s wife went on Al-Arabiya television the day he was to be executed, pleading for his release.

Johnson's execution was documented by his executioners , who subsiquently filmed themselves beheading him with a knife, for no reason other than he was there working on Apache Helecopters in need of repair.

Click Here to see the Video of Paul M. Johnson’s execution

Ken Bigley - EXECUTED: October 19, 2007

Watch the Ken Bigley Execution

Piotr Stanczak - EXECUTED: February 2009:

A Polish Geologist, Piotr Stanczak, was kidnapped in Pakistan and held captive by his Islamic captors for 5 grueling months, durring which time the Taliban used him to attempt the release of Taliban Prisoners, to no avail.

Stanczak was then video taped making statements, and then graphically beheaded, of which the documented execution was then distributed world wide on the internet.

Piotr Stanczak - EXECUTED: February 2009.

AND NOW.....

Meet the Taliban... Pakistan's new Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud:

These are the Islamic Jihaadists, who will kidnap you, and behead you, if they were given just half the chance! (Quite an ugly lot, if you ask me...)

Would you want this group of people comming to your neighborhood BBQ?

Ask Kashmir:

Comment by Kashmiri Pandit on February 13, 2009 8:46 am

The horrendous torture deaths in Kashmir brought about by a resort to barbaric and Islamic methods will cause a shiver down the spine of the worst Hitlerites. Burning cigarettes were applied to the naked bodies of Kashmiri Hindus. Boiling wax was poured on highly sensitive parts of their bodies. Nails were driven into their foreheads. Their eye-balls were gouged out and tongues chopped off. Male genitals were cut off. Private parts and breasts of women were hewn open. Women were ripped into two equal parts on a wood-slicing machine. Gang rapes were resorted to. Bellies were ripped open for entrails to spill out. Hairs from the heads were plucked out. They were hanged and bullets pumped into their bodies. Kidneys were extracted from the victims and offered to their parents to chew them at pain of death. Brains were hammered. All barbaric.

Torture deaths have been brought about by the following cruel and savage practices:

1. Hanging
2. Burning alive
3. Strangulation by steel wires
4. Draining of blood in hospitals
5. Drowning alive
6. Beating to death
7. Dragging to death
8. Breaking of body parts
9. Dismemberment of body
10. Slicing
11. Fleecing
12. Gouging of eye balls
13. Branding with red-hot iron bars
14. Impaling
15. Slaughter
16. Beheading.

Please world take notice of us Kashmiri Hindus, Pleaseee………

All of this that I have exposed here is real. It is the truth. I have supplied video, imagery, and eyewitness testimony to these facts.

Islam, and the Muslim way of life... Is it right in the eye of the beholder?

Is this a god that you can believe in?

Of late, I've read post after post about "whaaa... what's with all the muslim bashing?", "Muslims are peaceful people", "Islam is a righteous way of life", "We are God's people! God is Great!".

Yeah.... Right. Whatever.

America's troops must be having some serious issues with thier own morality over there in the Middle East. After reviewing the information provided here, I'm having difficulty with my own... and I'm not even there!

So when I hear of reports about this atrocity or that atrocity committed by Americans, etc. etc... I'm pretty much jaded enough at this point to tell those trumpeting that crap where they can stick it. I may even be willing to give them a full feature demonstration of what I mean.

Those that feel otherwise don't have to like it, or agree with it. Thier cooperation or understanding isn't required for this fact to remain the truth: Americans are still Heroes... That's why We're there!

edit on 11-9-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: misspelling

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
well, do I need to list all the atrocities made by sub groups related to the Christians?

I dont think I need, I think everybody knows that crazy people exists in like 5% of every single group in our society

so, its not hard to imagine people doing stupid things among muslims too, its logic, its math

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I prefer the word victim.

They probably would too.

edit on 11-9-2010 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Another controversial topic.

From your post it is clear that you really don't like these people. Even putting the word "people" in that manner.
I totally agree with you that the videos and links listed by you is very disturbing and graphic and meant to shock.
It definately puts these guys in a very bad light.

These type of videos you posted will also be used to inflame and anger people towards these people. It is completely horrific and wrong. And yes when i see it, i also feel very angry towards them.

But, to be so clearly racist (what and ugly bunch, etc) is also wrong in my opinion.

And to try and justify what American soldiers did (cutting of fingers and killing innocents for trophies) is also wrong.

All I am trying to say is, two wrongs don't make a right.

Don't answer violence with violence, this is an evil cycle that will never stop.

VVV

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
great thread showing just how horrible these extremists actually are. S+F

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, do I need to list all the atrocities made by sub groups related to the Christians?

I dont think I need, I think everybody knows that crazy people exists in like 5% of every single group in our society

so, its not hard to imagine people doing stupid things among muslims too, its logic, its math

yes but keep in in the last 100years.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Well since you asked, here is some :

The following is a partial list of atrocities, massacres, murders, and injuries in recent history for which the United Sates is responsible:

• 3,000,000 Vietnamese murdered over the course of about 30 years of US aggression.

• Well over 300,000 Japanese were massacred when the US raided Tokyo and dropped nuclear bombs on the urban civilian areas of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

• 600,000 civilians were killed in Cambodia by US bombing between 1969 and 1975.

• Over 500,000 people were killed in Laos when America subjected civilians to "secret bombing" from 1964 to 1973, dropping over two million tons of bombs on the country. Over one fourth of the population also became refugees.

• 100,000 people were murdered in South Korea prior to the Korean War by a brutal repression supported by US forces in 1945. This includes between 30,000 and 40,000 killed during the suppression of a peasant revolt on Cheju Island.

• Up to 4,500,000 Koreans were killed from 1951 to 1953 during America’s massive slaughter in the Korean War.

• 200,000 were murdered when the Philippines were conquered by American forces. (This took place just over 100 years ago.)

• 23,000 people were slaughtered in Taiwan by US-backed, trained, equipped, and funded forces (Chiang’s Nationalist Army) during the late 1940s.

• 700,000 Indonesians (mostly landless peasants) were murdered in 1965 when the US armed and supported General Suharto.

• 200,000 were slaughtered in East Timor in 1975 by General Suharto with US support.

• 750,000 civilians were driven from their homes in East Timor by Indonesian forces in 1999 and 10,000 were killed.

• Over 1,700,000 Iraqis have been killed by US bombings and sanctions, mostly women and children.

• Over 1,000,000 lives were lost during the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s in which the US used direct force and supported Hussein and Iraq.

• 35,000 Kurds were killed, 3,500 villages were destroyed, and between 2,000,000 and 3,000,000 became homeless as a result of aggression by Turkey with US arming and training in the 1990s.

• Over 1,000,000 people were killed in Afghanistan’s civil war from 1979 to 1992, in which the US strongly supported the Moujahedeen, the most violent and sadistic of the forces. (This also set the stage for the CIA-backed Taliban to attain power.)

• 45,000 people were killed in South Lebanon since 1982 by Israel, always armed and supported by the US

• Thousands have been killed in Palestine and millions (in both Palestine and Lebanon) were made refugees by US-backed Israel.

• Over 150,000 were killed in Greece when America advised, equipped, and financed violent interventions in the late 1940s and late 1960s.

• Over 75,000 civilians were killed and over one million refugees were created in El Salvador from 1980 to 1994 when the US intensely supported the efforts of a brutal regime and its death squads to eliminate a popular uprising.

• 40,000 civilians were killed by the US-backed National Guard in Nicaragua over the course of almost 50 years.

• 30,000 lives were killed by the US contras in Nicaragua from 1979 to 1989.

• 200,000 Guatemalans were slaughtered from 1960-1990s by a military apparatus trained, armed, funded, and assisted by America.

• Over 35,000 Colombian civilians have been killed during the US-supported Colombian war against left-wing rebels.

• More than 4,000 innocent civilians were killed in Panama during the US invasion in 1989.

• Hundreds of thousands were killed by US direct and indirect interventions in Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Peru, and Argentina from the mid 60s through the 80s.

• 50,000 Haitians were killed when the US military destroyed a peasant uprising in 1915.

• Between 4,000 and 5,000 Haitians were killed in the early 1990s by US-established forces.

• Thousands were killed in the Dominican Republic during the 1960s when US and Dominican troops crushed a pro-Bosch rebellion.

• Over 3,000 were killed and countless others injured by US interventions in Cuba.

• Hundreds were killed or injured when the US invaded Grenada in 1983.

• Over 50,000 Somalians were killed between 1978 and 1990 by US-supported Siad Barre.

• Up to 10,000 more Somalians were killed directly by US troops during America’s "humanitarian mission" in 1993.

• In the US-supported Rwandan genocide, an estimated 800,000 people were killed in just 100 days in 1994.

• Over 300,000 were killed and 80,000 were crippled in Angola from a US-supported civil war.

• Tens of thousands were killed and up to 200,000 were tortured in Chad by Hissen Habre with US support during the 1980’s.

• Over 1,000,000 were killed during Mozambique’s civil war (1980-1992), in which the brutally violent RENAMO forces were supported by the US

• 1,500,000 were killed between 1980 and 1988 in southern Africa by the US-armed South Africa.

• Thousands of people in Pacific islands, Puerto Rico, Utah, California, Nevada, Washington, New Mexico, and various other places have been killed, infected, or harmed as a result of US weapon experiments (especially nuclear weapons and weapons using depleted uranium).

• Hundreds of civil rights activists have been beaten, tortured, framed, and killed in the US by government agencies in recent history.

• Hundreds of Black Panther supporters and American Indians were framed, beaten, or murdered by the FBI and its cohorts in the late 60’s and early 70’s.

• Over 1,200 immigrants and citizens in America (mostly of Arab decent) were detained after September 11, 2001, without evidence of law-breaking or terrorist activity.

• Thousands have been killed during America’s recent "War on Terror."

• Over 2,500 US soldiers and over 40,000 Iraqi civilians have perished since George W’s recent invasion of Iraq.

For the full article read this then:
www.buzzle.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

My friend, that was long time ago. Do you want to justify extremists now ??

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I guess they should have stopped transporting drugs, trafficking human sex slaves, trafficking child labor, smuggling body parts harvested from unsuspecting victims, smuggling arms, trying to depose established government, making every effort at ethnic cleansing, or even advancing thier agendas that in reality would ultimately have brought death to tens of millions of others that would have been dead today if it wasn't for the intervention of America.

Why don't people like you ever tell the whole story?

With regards Islam, I once believed that the Islamic faith, once upon a time, was chivalrous to all peoples. Today, it seems that an element has infultrated and misconstued the Islamic belief to the point to where today, you have children raised under the Islamic faith that jump up and down for joy as they watch an 'infidel' get thier intestines rip[ped out right before thier eyes, are raised in controlled schools to understand that they are the next generation 'holy warrior' and are promised perverse pleasures from 70 virgins if they would just sacrifice themselves for the cause...

When 9-1-1 happened, does anyone here remember what the children in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan and Syria were doing? They, along with thier programmers were celebrating the death of over 2 thousand innocent Americans as if it was Christmas!....

And about the way Muslims treat women?

The topic can go on and on.

I agree however that in every facette of this cold hearted world we live within there are factions that represent the establishment of evil, whether they be Christian, Judaic, Muslim, Asian, or Greek... HOWEVER... ISLAM is the only form of EVIL that BLATANTLY practices thier sins publicly, producing videos for all the world to witness the diabolical practices they perform daily.

Let's Take Ramadan for example... Why would someone wear a special outfit of clothes so that for a certain amount of days they can deffacate on themselves and then afterwards take off thier crap suit and pour out the crap in order to fortell the future?

Why would you cut the forheads of you own children and make them bleed for the holiness of it all?

This all sounds like a belief system rooted in the establishment of Shaitanism... to use an Islamic word that perfectly represents the practices muslims deploy.

If you are a muslim, allow me to ask you this question, Please answer it honestly.

The jihaadists in these videos, who take the knife and then wrestle another human being onto the ground that has thier hands tied behind thier back and are unarmed, who then take that knife and begin to methodically carve into that screaming human beings throat, feeling thier blood splattering upon your face and hands as you continue to cut and cut and saw and cut and cut and cut cut cut and saw... then snap off the head from that once living human's vertebrea and hold up the head screaming "la la la la" "Blab Blab Blab"...

Your Faith tells you that you are righteous to do such a thing to another human being, just because they do not believe the way you do. Would you be willing to do that to another innocent human being? After all, the Koran tells you that it is your duty to do such a thing against the rebelliouis infidel, is it not?!

Tell me Muslim... Would you do that to me if you had the chance?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Ok man, now you are getting a bit personal and on my nerves.

I am NOT a Muslim, probably the furtherest thing away from a Muslim, I am a white South African raised on Christian beliefs.

Now I hope that clears it up for you. Why all the hate?

The other guy asked for atrocities America committed in the last 100 years. I obliged and posted it here.

Clearly you don't like muslims, but that is your prorocative. But please before taking me on again, get the facts right.

Clearly i hit a nerve somewhere, don't know how, because I was not the one with a personal vendetta. Just pointing out facts. I do apologize. Just please don't flame me for stating my opinion.

Next time somebody ask for some evidence i will make sure to sugar coat it with something more to your liking.

VVV

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

oh... and one last thought before I leave this thread for other adventures...

You belittle the report I've made, suggesting that my report reflects the negative image of these people that are committing these atrocities. You suggest that it is my fault that they will look the way they will after these videos are reviewed by those that do.

One thing you seem to NOT MENTION, like you forgot or something...

IS THAT THESE VIDEOS AND EYEWITNESS ACOUNTS SHOW THE MUSLIMS THEMSELVES DOING THESE THINGS, IN REAL LIFE.

So you see, I'm just the messenger, it's the muslims doing the murdering and the executing... so if anyone feels a certain way about them after reviewing this report...

IT'S BECAUSE THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAMIC MUSLIMS IS REVEALED BY THE DAMN MUSLIMS THEMSELVES, IN THE RECORDS PROVIDED SHOWING THEM PERFORMING THESE EVIL ACTS OF TERRORIST MURDER AGAINST INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS!

Get a friggen clue!.....

good night...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I wasn't inferring you personally were a muslim, I was adressing muslims in general. I appologize if you took offence to your belief I referred to you as a muslim.

To say that you struck a nerve is an understatement. I would like to ask you if you will... to please go into the OP and watch the video of Nick Berg's cold blooded murder (They call it an execution)...

I think you will understand at that point where the nerve within me was struck.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: added to comment

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I remember those videos mate. I remember a friend of mine sending it to my cellphone, and upon opening the message, there was this video of a guy being beheaded. Till this day I am still disgusted and shocked by this video, and I would prefer not to watch it again.

I am not saying these barbaric acts is in anyway correct or justifyable. But to condemn a whole race over the acts of a few pcychos, is wrong.

VVV

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Please allow me to correct one slight detail about your inferrance here... It's not the race of People I condemn...

It is the religious practices they perform, and the belief system that they live by, that I hate.

I have many Arabic and Persian friends... none of whom are Islamic.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Star and Flag Heyyo_yoyo

As long as people will respond in the manner of : “ yes, this is horrible BUT...” Nothing will change. Sometimes There is no “BUT”. Sometimes there are no excuses.

The west has feared long enough those who “rage” for everything, be it a Danish caricature, or burning a book. They somehow always find justification to incite and then turn into violence. They channel their diplomacy through violence, not by words. (violence – a word to describe car bombs, suicide bomb, bleeding, shooting, lashing, beheading, dragging bodies, burning..etc')

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ATTENTION EVERYONE....

somehow, some way, the links to the videos were edited!

I punched them in right.... someone had gone behind the scenes and defaced the link urls!

so without further ado, I present the before link url and correct after link urlk...

and you will be all the wiser.

before: executions.justsick...
after: executions.justsickpoop.com...

before: justsick.../iraq_executions/nick_berg_execution_iraq.wmv
after: justsickpoop... .com /iraq_executions/nick_berg_execution_iraq.wmv

before: justsick.../execution_video/Daniel_Pearl_execution.mpg
after: justsickpoop... .com /execution_video/Daniel_Pearl_execution.mpg

before: justsick.../execution_video/kim_sun_beheading.wmv
after: justsickpoop... .com /execution_video/kim_sun_beheading.wmv

before: justsick.../execution_video/eugarmstrong_beheading_video.wmv
after: justsickpoop... .com /execution_video/eugarmstrong_beheading_video.wmv

before: justsick.../execution_video/hensley_american_hostage_beheading_3.wmv
after: justsickpoop... .com /execution_video/hensley_american_hostage_beheading_3.wmv

before: justsick.../execution_video/johnson-murder.wmv
after: justsickpoop.com... /execution_video/johnson-murder.wmv

before: justsick.../execution_video/ken_bigley_execution.wmv
after: justsickpoop.com... /execution_video/ken_bigley_execution.wmv

** replace the word poop with the profane word of the same nature that begins with the letter S
I do not understand why these links were defaced... perhaps is a bot that 'corrects' percieved profanity. If this is the case, and people wish to review the videos please correct the URL's first. As I post this they once again are correct, but who knows what will happen when I post lol...

[edit to add]

Yep, the page corrupted my url formatting dangit! I'll try separating the url parts... just piece them back together and paste the complete url in the address bar and hit enter...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: link corrections

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

That URL isn't going to get past the automatic profanity censors. Nobody is defacing the links, they simply aren't making it through the filters.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
yeah, i figured as much.

The wording of the site url is important to link these movies - and I don't want to super whatever the filters... I'll try saving the videos and add them to my media account here on ATS, and hopefully find a way to link them then...

top topics

join