It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix our world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

MeSoCorny,

Didn't see that one, sorry.

You are correct. Not likely that this will happen.

On a side note: you suggestion of duct tape might actually be the most reasonable one!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I believe operation mindcrime hit the nail on the head. We can all think of what we believe would be the perfect society....but people are still people and you cant force them to change their view on things. Most of them wont, they simply believe what they do and in their perspective on life wether good or bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If i was in charge of the world this how i would run things.

Mass installation of wind turbines off every coast in the world ( I know the recourses would be huge, but it would be worth it)

Put money towards going to the moon and mining.

The moon is rich in Helium 3, a non polluting energy source, a single spaceship full could supply all of Americas energy needs for an entire year.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

I dont believe the average person is like that either, but you cant deny the fact that the people who are rule the world

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind

You know what I find so "hilarious"??

After WWII, in my country, everybody was united under the ideal that "something like that should never be allowed to happen again". My country grew, in all aspects (infrastructure, facilities but also mentally), to a society that is not unlike the notion of what our ideal community would look like today...

But somewhere along the line we forgot that which brought us together and now we are on the verge of denying yet an other "group" within our society it's right to exist.

Oh well, I guess it's just the logical order of things. So rejoice, for after this we will once again find each other.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join