It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Launches Nation's First Israel Divestment Campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Los Angeles Launches Nation's First Israel Divestment Campaign

www.opednews.com

On April 1, 2010, in a no-holds-barred interview with the Christian Science Monitor, Israeli peacemaker Jonathan Ben Artzi, a PhD candidate at Brown University and nephew to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, made clear his belief that equality and social justice will prevail in Israel when the government and people of the United States adopt a no-tolerance stance toward Israel's abuse of Palestinians. Ben Artzi, whose family has lived in the region for nine generations, and who's seen a lifetime of Israel's abuse of Palestinians, declared:

"Sometimes it takes a good friend
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.opednews.com
www.allvoices.com

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It starts off talking about an interview in April, but the article itself is dated "September 10, 2010 at 02:57:50." Just wanted to make that clear.

I especially liked this part of the article:

Ben Artzi, a man of conscience and compassion, served 18 months in prison for refusing his mandatory service in Israel's military. Ben Artzi goes on to say:

"If Americans truly are our friends, they should shake us up and take away the keys, because right now we are driving drunk, and without this wake-up call, we will soon find ourselves in the ditch of an undemocratic, doomed state."

We are not enemies of the Israeli people, we are enemies of their militaristic leadership that wants conquest before peace.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: added date info

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thanks for posting!

I hope that this spreads across ALL States.

s&f!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is the most anti-semetic thing i have ever read. Why doesnt the organiZer just fire up the ovens now?

Nah joking ya.... Good article, Glad someone has the nuts to say it like it is. Sure though he will be labeled anti-semite even though he is Jewish himself.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
... Good article, Glad someone has the nuts to say it like it is. Sure though he will be labeled anti-semite even though he is Jewish himself.

S&F

Funny if Netanyahu's own nephew is labeled an 'anti-semite'.
That may still not get the article reported in the Jewish Press.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Funny if Netanyahu's own nephew is labeled an 'anti-semite'.
That may still not get the article reported in the Jewish Press.

Oh I'm sure they will spin it that his mother is unstable or some such thing...
They will find a way to discredit him...

s&f

edit on 11-9-2010 by CynicalM because: to add s&f

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think he's in on it.

The time WILL come when enough will be enough, and this way they can blame it on only a few...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
And at the end of the day it wont mean a damn thing.. America will continue to support isreal and its genocidal agenda..

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

We are not enemies of the Israeli people, we are enemies of their militaristic leadership that wants conquest before peace.

That is "We" as in the people only....right? If so I agree 100%

Our (USA) govt trains Israeli pilots how to fly the F-16's on an ongoing basis.
I don't think our govt cares how they act, as long as they will be on our side for any fight.
Conquest b4 Peace....Seems to be our motto too.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

did take my colt too fast !!! see below ....

you poor little Master ... you really are a poor intellectual person, you must read some more scientific books because when you do critizise Israel government you are a anti-zionist and not a anti-semit !!
poor man, can we help you to understand this ??
of course, you do really know pretty well what you are doing : create an ambiguity, a misunderstanding, a fraud logic, a deception : you make deliberately a confusion between anti-semit and anti-zionist : you are a poor little man that thinks we are stupid no ?? we gentils, we the dogs ...... just go have a walk and think about it, we are not as stupid as you want us to be, we can critizise Israel zionist politics but we like the honest jews ... you understand or do I have to make a cartoon !!!

deception fraud !!!!

edit on 11-9-2010 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2010 by Sunlionspirit because: did take my colt much too fast ....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

sorry, did read and react too fast, you were joking yeah ???
so you understand the anti-zionist/anti-semit fraud ok ??
sorry, always too fast taking my colt ......

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hope people will really start to think about all this !! getting time this zionist criminal game stops !!
South-Africa apartheid did stop, this will stop either but only if people get conscious about the fraud going on : the zionist fascist politics that have NOTHING to do with the jewish people : USA always helping zionists, that has to stop but will be difficult to stop because of the deception about anti-semitism and anti-zionism ...
please USA, get your brains back, get your force back, you have some parasites in your body, they make you sick because they are weakening your sincere values : free the people, free also the Pals, free also the Jews, but please get rid of the zionist manipulation !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"If Americans truly are our friends, they should shake us up and take away the keys, because right now we are driving drunk, and without this wake-up call, we will soon find ourselves in the ditch of an undemocratic, doomed state."

Great quote! S&F!

Too bad Israel has a Bugatti Veyron. Americans aren't quick enough to catch and pull them over before they swerve and kill innocent people.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

You have a colt?
May God have mercy upon our souls

Anyways...

So Jonathan spent eighteen months in a prison for not wanting to shoot people? Nice punishment, not effective enough though... obviously. Being a cousin of... er... Bibi... he smells like fish, but 18 months in a craphole is enough to convince me! If, it really happened that is.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

you poor little Master ... you really are a poor intellectual person, you must read some more scientific books because when you do critizise Israel government you are a anti-zionist and not a anti-semit !!
of course, you do really know pretty well what you are doing : create an ambiguity, a misunderstanding, a fraud logic, a deception : you make deliberately a confusion between anti-semit and anti-zionist : you are a poor little man that thinks we are stupid no ?? we gentils, we the dogs ...... just go have a walk and think about it, we are not as stupid as you want us to be, we can critizise Israel zionist politics but we like the honest jews ... you understand or do I have to make a cartoon !!!

deception fraud !!!!

This kids is why you should stay away from drugs!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Mazel tov!

Great thread. Thanks for the post.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

deception fraud !!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT we can criticize the Israel Political Party!

"Zionism and Herzl: The Anti-Semitic Side"

is one of the most important videos ever made in Israel.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's not even that we are just watching them do what they are doing, we are actually payingh for it and supplying the weapons and ammo. Every American tax-payer is actually purchasing the deaths of women, children and innocent civillians. Ignorance is not an excuse, as it is everyone's duty to know what their government is doing and hold them accountable. It is equally on everyone's shoulders and we are all failing, miserably. If you believe in god, then I hope we all burn in hell for what we are actively doing. Yes "actively" because if you are doing nothing about it, then you are actively killing and terrorizing women and children with your labor, taxes and lack of responsibility.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
This is the most anti-semetic thing i have ever read. Why doesnt the organiZer just fire up the ovens now?

Nah joking ya.... Good article, Glad someone has the nuts to say it like it is. Sure though he will be labeled anti-semite even though he is Jewish himself.

S&F

dude you stole my joke. LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way.
Or, like here, have may pro-Israel supports sit in silence.

Especially those that refuse to see Israel as anything other than a victim in the numerous "rocks vs. tanks, phosphorus, bulldozers, missiles and bullets" confrontations.

I think though, if people can rationalize emptying a magazine clip into the body of a 13-year old unarmed Palestinian girl, nothing will make them think twice.

Still I give these Jews credit for trying.

- Lee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join