It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans Sue CIA, Army for Involuntary Mind Control Experiments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
See...I can't even spell right. Proof Positive!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Can you describe your experiences? I'd love to hear them.. if you'd prefer not, that's ok too.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't believe they ever stopped the MK Ultra and mind control experiements, either, any more than they stopped working on biological and chemical weapons, or that there is nothing to UFOs or that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK alone. No, I don't believe any of that for a second, and I also believe that the governmnet does know how to keep a secret.

Back in the 1970s, the Church Committee demanded these CIA records on mind control experiments only to be told by Dr. Sanford Gottlieb that they had all been destroyed. I don't believe that, either, but the U.S. often makes that claim when there are records they don't want to disclose.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is the NY Times obituary for Dr. Sidney Gottlieb (not Sanford as I said above) which seems oddly sympathetic to the head of MK Ultra who tried to shred all the records on orders from Richard Helms.

www.nytimes.com... ok-lsd-to-cia.html

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i met these fellows once, and it was a very interesting coversation... super warriors, mind control... oh my!
projectcamelot.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete
didn't clinton actually apologise in a speech over these tests? or was that just mkultra?

I've never heard Clinton apologize for MKUltra or experimentation on soldiers in the U.S.

Clinton apologized for the Tuskegee experiment.

A 40 year long study that ran all the way up until 1972 in which the U.S. Public Health Service used 400 poor African-American sharecroppers with Syphilis in a program by which they let them die without treatment in order to study the affects of the disease. They never told them they were even infected.

It resulted in the death of men, infection of women, and children being born with the disease.

"What was done cannot be undone. But we can end the silence. We can stop turning our heads away. We can look at you in the eye and finally say on behalf of the American people, what the United States government did was shameful, and I am sorry ... To our African American citizens, I am sorry that your federal government orchestrated a study so clearly racist."
- President Bill Clinton

Anyone who thinks the government won't use it's citizens for experimentation purposes need only skip through the pages of recent history.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here is the video I believe you are looking for.
It is the end of a 4 parter.

Looks like he apologized for a lot of governmental experimentation on innocent citizens.

First time I heard this one.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
The silly part is believing this experimentation ever stopped.

perhaps the experimentation phase stopped.... then maybe practical application began....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I don't think they ever stopped mind control experimentation.

no doubt, however, they have no idea what really to do for massive prograssion in Brain's Research.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt if they used mind control to make the apollo astronauts believe they went to the moon now that this comes out.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

It's almost funny hearing Bill say those words... anyone who has read Trance Formation of America knows that he is highly implicated in the inner workings of some of these mind control programs. I don't mean experiments - they've done the experimenting - today we have full-blown mind control programs. Of course they're still evolving but it's clear that at least since the early 70s, the technology has been there to almost completely control an individual.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I found this comment interesting- I read parts of this thread yesterday and for some reason I was just mulling over the 'maybe they convinced them that we went to the moon' comment and it reminded me of Lisa Nowak- the astronaut that went crazy over her husbands 'lady friend'. I know Im grasping, but cool idea to think that maybe theres a connection there- considering most people couldn't understand why such a successful, driven woman could behave so 'mad'. Just wanted to add my 2 cents!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

nope! i am a victem born 1971.

I was messed with by the system! A.I. Computers with nanobots.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join