Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New here....I have questions and need answers.....

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Since I can't start my own thread with less than 20 posts, I think I should post my questions here. What I am about to say is true. Is about my experience with the Chi energy. I felt the Chi energy traveling through my body from spinal cord to my crown (burning sensation as if I was on fire). I have developed the third eyes the so called (a very intense bluish light developed in between my eyes, even when my eyes were open). I felt the pressure. Intense ringing sound I could hear from within me. Naturally, I could hear my own breath. A very strong and intense sense of inner awareness. What did I do? Nothing. I didn't do anything at least on the conscious level. I was asleep. I experienced the Chi only after I was awakened from a dream. I dream I was one of the 4 brothers back in the Han dynasty. I was at the bottom of a hill. I did some acrobatic moves (twisting and flipping through the air) and landed. When I landed, my eye sight was at my navel area. My theory is that I have been meditating unconsciously. This happened when I was 18. I am now in my 30s. I got laid off recently and have a lot of times on my hands. And so I want to explore more of this aspect of myself.

After that night, I did some research and realize that I had experience the Chi energy. And so I decided to mediate every night. Just sat there and thought of nothing. I could reproduce the same experience, for about a month. I wasn't able to reproduce it as soon as I started classes in college.

When I was 17 I have self analyzed myself within the framework of Carl Jung's analytical psychology. I didn't have a good childhood and the life I was living wasn't worth a dime and that was why I was in so much in trouble psychologically when I was 17. So, at 17, I have some unusual consciousness power.

I have read through some of the messages here and found them very interesting. Hearing popping sounds only during meditation.

What do I want to do now? I want to ultimately control my Chi, at least to reproduce what I experienced when I was 18. I have a book written by the Chi master Mantak Chia, "Fusion of the Five Elements." I find his technique a bit too elaborate with some very complicated visualization techniques . I tried his method anyway and I could able to produce a very mild sensation. I was say a very weak Chi. I felt the warm, not hot. I saw the bluish light, sometimes it is white, but very soft. I could hear the ringing sound but it wasn't overpowering.

Anyway, I will continue to mediate and hopefully my initial experience would give me a clue as to how to reproduce this Chi energy in a more significant manner.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here.

P.S. Making twenty posts is easy, you also might want to try out BTS. It's easy to make a lot of posts there.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Based on your description, you've done a fairly effective job manipulating your energy/prana by raising your kundalini (Jung referred to this as a libidinal force). There are natural side effects associated with this, some of which are uncomfortable and almost always they are unique to the individual and difficult to predict ahead of time.

There is no secret to developing these abilities. All you need to do is shut out external stimuli and remove all fear. You can buy and read every single book on the topic, submit yourself to years of analysis, and you would get no closer to your goal than someone who does not know how to read and is too poor to engage in analysis. These abilities lie dormant in all of us, right? The "I need to acquire more knowledge" trap actually stands in our way. Practice over & over until you are in a state of mindfulness of each moment, until each moment becomes a single moment. It is easier said than done! Best of luck in your work.

edit on 10-9-2010 by MKULTRA because: (no reason given)

new topics

join