It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder...half staff flag tomorrow Please for the dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy website..rather it was the government,extremists, or New World order...Please half lower flag tomorrow(for those who have flag poles). To repay respect to the dead ones on this sorrow day. 9/11

-Thank you ATS...and lets pray for the fallen within the past decade.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Rentor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I dont wish to seem disrespectful because what happened this day was tragic, but i think maybe half staff/mast flag could be observed on 'anniversaries' such as 10,20,25 yrs etc etc.
Because there have been many disasters where huge loss of life has occured for example August 29th (Hurricane Katrina), December 26th (Indonesia tsunami), April 6th (Earthquake in Italy) and January 12th 2010 the Haiti Earthquake !
Our flags would be constantly flying at half mast all year round every year if we were to delve deeper into history ?
Just my opinion but I will think about all the people and families that suffered that day ! I will leave the flag till next year !

Regards
ProRipp

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Tomorrow is Patriot Day...9/11... your spouse to lower flag half staff..but please still and keep on doing so.Again in regrades for the dead and the wars in past decade...lets pray for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Perhaps upside down as well? I vow to stay at peace and just reflect instead of research.(tomorrow) Good shall prevail.

eta
tomorrow)

edit on 10-9-2010 by Myendica because: clerify

edit on 10-9-2010 by Myendica because: again

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

If you so like please do so...it still respects the dead and show stress of the current government

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It is sad, really, as who knows what the victims were thinking as to what on earth had happened.

Sadly, we have learned, and now millions of innocent victims have been added to the bloodlust of those really responsible. We ought fly the flag at half mast on independence day as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Indeed it is,but today is the first decade of all the events that follow 9/11. Respect for the 9/11 victims..to the innocent middle eastern, to the soldiers from Europe to Asia and north America..and all around the world victims.

R.I.P to them all and live in harmony and forever.peace we all miss you all and have you all within our hearts.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
is this an american website only?if not, we should have reminders every day for every disaster that ever happened in this planet then

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I agree too... fly your flag tomorrow at half staff... for whoever died in the events in the last decade...R.I.P

top topics

join