It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hmm you should give it a read some time, boy are you in for a treat!

Well, the only thing to find that out is to read it right?

So I really hope I get the opportunity to read it some time, but I am for the moment too busy with so many other things.

A shortness of leisure is really the issue here.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

---

Hi Op and mbymbynt. Greer's a gobly goop having had a few experiences in life and one in England. Now a self considered master of SUPER gobly goop. In my opinion, he should have never stayed-down David Adair testimony. But he did. (Press Club 2001).

Arrogance doesn't win your subjects over including the information being true.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Having said that, and purchased and read Greer's book - I gotta say - it seems very fluffy and egotistical... just my own opinion.

Just curious watchZEITGEISTnow, but which book of him do you mean?

The book I have purchased and read of Greer is DISCLOSURE,
“Military and government witnesses reveal the greatest secrets in history.”

And I find it worth every eurocent.

Late reply - just worked out there is a "reply" button on U2U section - woot!

OK - I have the very book you have in your avatar! Hidden Truth... at 1st i really dug it and was like - yep...but then the associations with the Rockefeller/Clinton's really made me feel something wasn't right. I read up to the last 30 pages and thought "you know what - this is all FLUFF!" - it seems like a stall tactic - think of an episode of the X-Files - or any series on TV that never has a closure ... the frustration of been lead to believe "this is it" ...yet to no avail!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

We are pretty much on the same page I think.

Read Dolores Cannons "The Custodians" it is a ripper!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Having said that, and purchased and read Greer's book - I gotta say - it seems very fluffy and egotistical... just my own opinion.

Just curious watchZEITGEISTnow, but which book of him do you mean?

The book I have purchased and read of Greer is DISCLOSURE,
“Military and government witnesses reveal the greatest secrets in history.”

And I find it worth every eurocent.

Late reply - just worked out there is a "reply" button on U2U section - woot!

OK - I have the very book you have in your avatar! Hidden Truth... at 1st i really dug it and was like - yep...but then the associations with the Rockefeller/Clinton's really made me feel something wasn't right. I read up to the last 30 pages and thought "you know what - this is all FLUFF!" - it seems like a stall tactic - think of an episode of the X-Files - or any series on TV that never has a closure ... the frustration of been lead to believe "this is it" ...yet to no avail!

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.

One is never too old to learn right, and that counts for all of us.

Regarding your opinion about that book

- it seems like a stall tactic - think of an episode of the X-Files - or any series on TV that never has a closure ... the frustration of been lead to believe "this is it" ...yet to no avail!

I exactly understand what you mean here, and it must be especially for those who want Disclosure now or as soon as possible very frustrating indeed.
I also did hope on Disclosure for so many years, but now and knowing/believing what is going on, what the big picture is so to say, I think that it is better to do it in very small steps as it in my opinion already is happening.

I am very curious to the new book of Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel called “After Discloser.”
It’s on my list, but the problem with that is, that that list is only become longer and longer.

There are many very important questions to answer regarding what could or is going to happen after Disclosure, but I think that no one is able to foresee what will happen.

I think that the world cannot handle Full Disclosure yet, but that is only my opinion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8b78446c6f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel ask -- and answer -- questions such as: What is the most likely way that Disclosure will occur? Will there be public panic, and if so, how severe? What will the most likely 'blowback' be? Who wins? Who loses? How will Disclosure affect the economy? Our political institutions? The media? Organized religion? Science?

How will it all play out in the end -- what will be 'the new normal'?

A.D. After Disclosure also asks -- candidly, calmly, and thoroughly -- the important question: who are the Beings behind the UFO phenomenon? What do they want?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

just out of interest - to the constant knockers of Greer - have you actually read all of his book?

Well...there were two chapters that really caught my interest! Hey, I even had Greer on

my You Tube channel until I had an epiphany and upon that enlightenment I removed

every single video and links I had up with Greer's name on it.

For some it takes a brick to fall on their head but for me....well......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/967651c23c82.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Has anyone looked at the papers you have to fill out to go on one of his camping trips?well let me tell you, he asks for all kind of personal info ,such as do you smoke?what kinds of medications you take?I can't remember all of them but it worth a good laugh have a look.this stuff is all new to me but even I had the good mind to x out of his web page real quick!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
Has anyone looked at the papers you have to fill out to go on one of his camping trips?well let me tell you, he asks for all kind of personal info ,such as do you smoke?what kinds of medications you take?I can't remember all of them but it worth a good laugh have a look.this stuff is all new to me but even I had the good mind to x out of his web page real quick!

TWILITE22.....

Has anyone looked at the papers you have to fill out to go on one of his camping trips?

Absolutely!

this stuff is all new to me

Look here…..

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

just out of interest - to the constant knockers of Greer - have you actually read all of his book?

Well...there were two chapters that really caught my interest! Hey, I even had Greer on

my You Tube channel until I had an epiphany and upon that enlightenment I removed

every single video and links I had up with Greer's name on it.

For some it takes a brick to fall on their head but for me....well......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/967651c23c82.jpg[/atsimg]

Hahahaah oh Kizzy you are too much

Ahhh nothing like a good hoax to brighten up the day. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by saphic

Saphic.....

Thats sarcasm right?

Well…..I guess he’s not perfect…..

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

sad part is there are people out there that wouild waste their money on this guy...

even sadder someone has to be like ohh this nda? no problem...

ah well.,

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I did not know samadhi existed until experiencing twice while stationed in England. I can understand why people do not believe they are god when they have not had the experience, but imo this is what the elite do not want you to know.

Anyway, I would consider Dr. Greer to be like a fellow brother and trust him in as much as I trust myself. We are still human with faults but understand we are god.

Rich

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The witnesses in the Disclosure Project were mostly real and on the level. They had all kinds of information about UFOs, alien contacts, recovered technology and so on. Greer seems to have his own religious ideas about meditation,contact with the aliens on a spiritual level and all that which are not really mine, but he did put in a lot of effort to publicizing these witnesses.

He ran into the usual stone wall from the U.S. government, but that's nothing new. It's been that way for 50-60 years.

One possible scenario is that early on, when they were still naive and uncertain about what was going on, they made a deal with some aliens that turned out to be a bad one, and now they're trying to correct it. Later on, they made contact with friendlier aliens and started working with them against some of the hostiles, but they don't know how to disclose this whole mess now. Not after it's gone on so long and they've spent so much money--and Eisenhower made some really bad judgments about which aliens to work with.

As usual, most of the common people are just confused, apathetic, uninformed and powerless.

edit on 14-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

Hi Op and mbymbynt. Greer's a gobly goop having had a few experiences in life and one in England. Now a self considered master of SUPER gobly goop. In my opinion, he should have never stayed-down David Adair testimony. But he did. (Press Club 2001).
Arrogance doesn't win your subjects over including the information being true.

Decoy.....

Humble apologies.....perhaps I'm being a bit "thick".....

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying to me.

If you can clarify your reply, I will endeavour to respond.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
C'mon...the guy tried to pass a trashcan lid as a flying saucer !

Oh, Stephen Greer...

Thought I read Billy Meier...

My bad.

haahahahahahahahah wow

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ill be checking your links out when i can, im still gettingused to this forum then they go change it on me

but the majority consensus seems to be that he is a fraudster however

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster

Ill be checking your links out when i can, im still gettingused to this forum then they go change it on me
but the majority consensus seems to be that he is a fraudster however

Canuckster.....

No worries.....there's an enormous amount of material, both on ATS & externally.

In addition to the threads I have posted, if you look in the Hoax Forum & also via ATS Search you will find significant threads pertaining to Greer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

You should probably do some research on Robert Wood. He's one o the only people I can trust when it comes to ufo information and the gov't. There are just way too many lies everywhere else. Stay away from Project Camelot because though they may have legit information, it's mixed in with other people's lies and hard to find.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Seems to me that Greer needs to toss out his personal metaphysical beliefs and stick with the disclosure stuff when dealing with the public..........thats the most important stuff everyone wants anyhow. Everything else is going to just make him look like a kook regardless of whether his views on spirituality are accurate or not..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join