It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by canuckster
On another forum I frequent, someone made mention of Stephen greer, and I was under the asumption due to comments here that he was considered a hoaxer and his work was not looked upon favourably.

someone care to fill me in on the details?

thanks

canuckster,

I find your post somewhat disingenuous. In your OP you say that due to comments here, Greer and his 'work' are not looked upon favourably. Surely you would have also seen the reasons why in said posts? Search for the Greer threads on ATS. Whether or not your willing to consider that information is up to you.

IRM

No in all honesty, i watched some of his videos and read up on him alittle, and saw several posts in threads about him that said he was a fraud,, with no real detail given. SOOOOOOOOOOOO... before I chime in with my $.02 somewhere else, I thought I would ask here for some details.

So from what I gather here there is no definite consensus, only opinion, which is pretty much what I kind of expected. Thanks guys.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

Canuckster.....

I thought I would ask here for some details.

Follow this link “for some details”

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by saphic

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Canuckster.....

Steven Greer is a respected & hard worker who is going to bring disclosure to us all.

He is also to be highly commended for his tireless & generous work on free energy.

All in all, he is an adornment to Ufology.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thats sarcasm right?

Maybe... Sarcastic? Never!

What ever gave u that idea and quite frankly he is more serious than myself

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

On another forum I frequent, someone made mention of Stephen greer, and I was under the asumption due to comments here that he was considered a hoaxer and his work was not looked upon favourably.

someone care to fill me in on the details?

thanks

canuckster,

I find your post somewhat disingenuous. In your OP you say that due to comments here, Greer and his 'work' are not looked upon favourably. Surely you would have also seen the reasons why in said posts? Search for the Greer threads on ATS. Whether or not your willing to consider that information is up to you.

IRM

No in all honesty, i watched some of his videos and read up on him alittle, and saw several posts in threads about him that said he was a fraud,, with no real detail given. SOOOOOOOOOOOO... before I chime in with my $.02 somewhere else, I thought I would ask here for some details.

So from what I gather here there is no definite consensus, only opinion, which is pretty much what I kind of expected. Thanks guys.

ATS has it's own HOAX section where proven hoaxes are sent to fester & rot. Think of it as the wall of shame and charlatans. Greer has been proven to be disingenuous. More than one occasion mind you. Here is a thread for reference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

No it's not opinion, it's a matter of record. Anyone telling you any different has the wool firmly pulled over their eyes and is in denial of facts. Greer has been caught red handed on more than one occasion.

IRM

edit on 11/9/10 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Canuckster.....

So from what I gather here there is no definite consensus, only opinion, which is pretty much what I kind of expected.

I "smell a rat" here.

In 4 separate posts, I have inserted a link to show you Greer is a con man.....fact.....game over.....don't think about it for another second.

Here it is again:

Linky! Linky! Linky!

I think it would be helpful if you reviewed the post that I've linked you to & then provided us with your commentary about the material therein.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Originally posted by Jeanius
He says that he was in direct contact with god since a teen...

Need I say more?

Just do a search of steven greer hoax on google, there's plenty.

People who sell books and make money on the subject are almost always charlatans.

so, basically, he is a ATSer

lets be real here, half of the members here experienced some weird $#%$¨¨$ in life

in the other half, you find disinfo agents, or bots,haters and maybe some good people

wow, nobody liked my post?

thats just sad ... I thought it was great

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Seriously ! The guy claims that the Clintons, Bush, Obama and the Royal Family are related to blood drinking reptilians...

Oh...Stephen Greer...

I thought I read David Icke !

My bad.

Actually, I'll stop playing the innocent card...once you do.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
just out of interest - to the constant knockers of Greer - have you actually read all of his book?

hi watchZEITGEISTnow

I have actually read his books, all of them.

Now I am someone who actually believes in "remote-viewing" and "astral projection" and all these other mystical abilities that Greer talks about.

But his latest two books have things in them that make even me cringe.

Put it this way, these days I consider the "free energy" front to be a much better area of research for people to devote their time and energy. That is where people can make a real difference right now......

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Having said that, and purchased and read Greer's book - I gotta say - it seems very fluffy and egotistical... just my own opinion.

Just curious watchZEITGEISTnow, but which book of him do you mean?

The book I have purchased and read of Greer is DISCLOSURE,
“Military and government witnesses reveal the greatest secrets in history.”

And I find it worth every eurocent.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Kratos40.....

Yup.....this one.....

I got a million of 'em!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

That's not a moth. It's clearly a luminescent pixie being, perhaps a sprite or small fairy. Didn't you know, for only $1000 you can accompany Greer to a campground in the desert where you can take pictures of the lumineiscent Little People.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Well this is the thing.

His first two books are actually quite good and have a lot of documents and real evidence in them. Quality witnesses and good work.

But then in the third book he's levitating and having meetings with Bill Clinton on the astral plane and being beamed up onto the ET craft to meditate with the ET elders and all that.

And the fourth book...... gaaahh!!

So, it's no wonder a lot of people are upset with him now, he brings it on himself with the stuff he's putting in his books and the statements he makes in public.

But, think about this:

Greer has never mentioned John Bedini's name, as far as I can recall. And Bedini never mentions Greer.

Perhaps the two of them had some sort of disagreement or they don't get along. For whatever reason they never agreed to do business.

But now I see Bedini releasing real technology that you can put in your house or car, something with a potential WOW factor.

A free energy inventor disclosing free energy technology.

That is a claim that merits investigation don't you think?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Well this is the thing.

His first two books are actually quite good and have a lot of documents and real evidence in them. Quality witnesses and good work.

But then in the third book he's levitating and having meetings with Bill Clinton on the astral plane and being beamed up onto the ET craft to meditate with the ET elders and all that.

And the fourth book...... gaaahh!!

Well, I did not have read them yet, so I cannot have any opinion about them.

But now I see Bedini releasing real technology that you can put in your house or car, something with a potential WOW factor.

A free energy inventor disclosing free energy technology.

That is a claim that merits investigation don't you think?

Yes, but there has and still is already a lot of investigation done in many countries regarding to get that technology.

And there have been no doubt in my mind already made some very important breakthroughs by a number of inventors due some decades.

But those breakthroughs are so far still kept under wrap so to say, shuffled under the carpet by the means of some threatening pressure, buying of the inventor and such, and if necessary some other drastic actions .

So I personally have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that what we call “free energy” technology, "zero point energy” already exists, but that that technology is so far kept hidden and suppressed for certain reasons for the use in the public domain.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

You have his third book "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" as your avatar but you haven't read it yet?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

You have his third book "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" as your avatar but you haven't read it yet?

No, I have not read it yet.

And I did choose its front cover as my avatar because of its great image [for me it is] and its significant name.

Because I am convinced that especially with the UFO/UAP/ET phenomenon we have no doubt to deal with “Hidden Truth and Forbidden Knowledge”.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hmm you should give it a read some time, boy are you in for a treat!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Canuckster.....

Steven Greer is a respected & hard worker who is going to bring disclosure to us all.

He is also to be highly commended for his tireless & generous work on free energy.

All in all, he is an adornment to Ufology.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

So have u seen his pic of an alien being then??? Years ago i would agree with you but now??lol have u seen what he charges for stupid field trips?? Hes on about free energy well nothing he does is for free?? ever???

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I bet everybody who's slagging off Greer has never seen a UFO in real time! well i have an i like him an we all know it takes money to do anything in this day an age,, so why give him a hard time about that?

edit on 12-9-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
I bet everybody who's slagging off Greer has never seen a UFO in real time!

I have DC... and that's exactly why I'm protective of the UFO phenomena towards people like Steven Greer who wish to exploit it and make a mockery of it. How much were you betting BTW and where can I pick up my cheque?

IRM

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I dont see hes making a mockery of it at all, if it wasnt for the likes of him an that press conference i dont think a lot of people who now believe in the UFO phenomenon would of otherwise!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join