It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the UK 'Earthquake Drill' really a drill for? Nukes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This week we've seen an 'Earthquake Drill' in the UK, for those who don't know the UK it doesn't get many earthquakes and even when it does they are very small. Only a handful of people have been recorded to have died due to Earthquakes in the UK in the last 1000 years. So what was it really a drill for? A Nuke going off in a UK town perhaps? The people who come up with the ideas for these drills often turn out to be fortune tellers or perhaps people who had prior knowledge of the coming event. Is something big coming to the UK soon? I've certainly noticed propaganda in the media trying to condition us that Muslims are the enemy, like what happened before 9/11

Earthquake Drill in UK

edit on 10-9-2010 by jameshawkings because: Link didn't work

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi im from the uk and had no idea about this thanx for the info.
I find this a little ironic being called exercise orion as planet x is supposed to be heading our way from the direction of orion. hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by saphic
Hi im from the uk and had no idea about this thanx for the info.
I find this a little ironic being called exercise orion as planet x is supposed to be heading our way from the direction of orion. hmmmm.

Planet X? What is Planet X? A collision between Earth and another planet?

This may sound crazy, but I think it's training in case the UK experiences an earthquake the moment a nuke is detonated at a fault line.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts/ideas from you both. My idea would be that this would be used to kick-start the war in Iran, the official story would be that Muslims set off a Nuke in a UK town (one with a lot of unemployment would be selected). Like the same way as the Twin Towers were used on 9/11; it was becoming hard to rent them out and it was going to cost a fortune to clear out the asbestos, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Another point worth noting is that if there's a 'Terror Attack' in any EU country, the EU can send all EU members to war, even using conscription.

new topics

top topics

join