It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddest/Funniest/Most Embarassing Candidacy Speech Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was embarrassed to watch this guy and thought you might want to see what NOT to do in "communicating" with potential constituents you desire to serve them. OMG... this guy seriously needs a chill pill. I really do feel sorry for him...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Already posted here.

edit on 9/10/2010 by EnlightenUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How the heck did he sit still in class long enough to get three masters degrees? He is wound up tight.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A Masters degree in communication - a bad case of nerves and if I don't win tonight I'm screwed

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Explanation:S&F!

It's disturbingly funny but I still think it rates a 2nd to this effort...

Mal Meninga (Political Career) [wiki]

Meninga gained some unwanted notoriety in 2001, when an attempted political career lasted a mere 28 seconds. Becoming fazed in his first radio interview, he resigned on-air shortly after the broadcast commenced [6]. This incident led to the satirical Chaser team instituting the 'Mal Award' for their The Election Chaser, The Chaser Decides and Yes We Canberra! television shows; presented to politicians "for the greatest act of political suicide during an election campaign".[7] In the episode on 28 November 2007, Mal satirized himself when brought in to present the award but "gave up" mid-speech.

Mal Meninga - The Shortest Political Career Ever

www.youtube.com...

Personal Disclosure:
to the N'th degree!

top topics

join