It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuals need SEPARATE changing facilities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OK,I posted this as a reply in another thread but I really need input from you guys because this is WRONG.

Im in highschool. And in Gym there was a clearly HOMOSEXUAL student in my class.

Why the hell is he allowed to change in the mens locker room?
Thats like me changing in the girls locker room.

Funny thing is no staff will ever have the balls to remove this scumbag and separate him like it should be.
But of course they cant approach someone like that because very rude bla bla bla, but the truth is that homo will continue to get off on all the men getting basically NAKED right in front of him. BUT THATS OK ACCORDING TO THE SCHOOLS!
Maybe I should argue that I should be able to change in the girls locker room.

What do you guys think? The staff CLEARLY IS AWARE HES A HOMO.

How should this be dealt with?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So what, anyone could be a "homo" even your close friends...wait..look behind you!!!

Quick fix, just don't get naked in front of other people and you will be fine. It's not like he is undressing you by force. He's seeing what your seeing. He's doing nothing wrong.

edit on 10-9-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe you should run to bathroom and change there, ... so no one watches you change.

Better yet, you should drive out to a baren dessert, .... dig a big hole, get inside of it, ..... change your clothes, ..... and then fill the hole with dirt while your still inside of it.

This is 1950's Alabama stuff man, get a grip.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Shocked to read this on here - it is 2010 isn't it?

How do YOU know this guy is a 'homo' Seems to me that if he's getting off on changing with the rest of the dudes, its going to be, well, pretty obvious, isn't it?
And anyway, whatever his leanings, he's probably just as embarrassed as you seem to be - sounds to me that you are more concerned about your own ego being under threat than anything else - are you worried he'll make a pass at you, or worried that he wont?
Ok, Ok, just a joke - but why not give him a break. None of us can help the way we are, and I suspect that if you start a campaign over this issue, you'll just make yourself a whole heap of trouble. Why not relax, after all at worst its just one less competing with you for the girls attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
And in Gym there was a clearly HOMOSEXUAL student in my class.

How should this be dealt with?

You clearly fancy him, try going up to him and saying hello and having a chat. You will find he is probably a nice chap.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

I don't see anything wrong with allowing homos and heteros to change in the same facilities.

You seem to have an unjustified paranoia of homosexuals. What, are you afraid that they're going to ogle your parts? That's just silly.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Maybe you should run to bathroom and change there, ... so no one watches you change.

Better yet, you should drive out to a baren dessert, .... dig a big hole, get inside of it, ..... change your clothes, ..... and then fill the hole with dirt while your still inside of it.

This is 1950's Alabama stuff man, get a grip.

Put yourself in the position of a man getting a Prostate Exam by a Homosexual Male doctor.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am curious.

Exactly why is he a "scumbag"?

You seriously have a LOT of growing up to do...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
NO im not a homophob I just think it is clearly wrong and there is a big loop hole.

Stop and think about it if you were in his position

edit on 10-9-2010 by gpena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xagoth
I am curious.

Exactly why is he a "scumbag"?

You seriously have a LOT of growing up to do...

Reasons I will not state on here.

link   
ho·mo·pho·bi·a

Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling

Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and in some cases transgender and intersex people. Definitions refer variably to antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and irrational fear.[1][2][3]. Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination[1][2] and violence on the basis of a perceived non-heterosexual orientation. In a 1998 address, author, activist, and civil rights leader Coretta Scott King stated that "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood."

Source

link   
reply to post by gpena

Oh, but you are being homophobic.

Why deny it? You call this guy a scumbag and a menace because of his sexual orientation.

If that's not homophobia, what is?

edit on 10-9-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Don't drop the soap! That's the best advice I can give.

link   

Or maybe you should do this, and see how you would feel if you were singled out and separated from the rest of the guys.

link   
Oh no.... I completely understand your frustration and the point you're attempting to make, but you worded it entirely the wrong way and now I think you are going to get flamed hardcore. *cringe*

Please choose a better set of words next time when you try propose an argument to oppose the homosexual agenda.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Topic already exists here

closing

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

His "position"? Your "position"? WHICH "position? ... have you Assumed.?

Personally I'd suggest you keep your back to a corner, soap on a rope, bend sparingly and just Deal with it.

10:1 says that "homo" could give a rat's rear end.

new topics

top topics

join