It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 means nothing to me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

You won't see me waving a flag tomorrow or playing a patriotic song for that would be buying into a lie.

i believe "tin omen" by skinny puppy just about sums that little day up

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Post removed by author request

edit on 13/9/10 by masqua because: cuz I was asked to... OK?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

I had an excellent childhood balanced with love and discipline.

Why do you resort to making assumptions? Is this a sign that you have nothing more to add to this topic?

If it bothers you so much, MOVE ON.

It could only explain your callous and insensitive attitude towards the whole situation.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you wrote the original thread. If you have nothing to add to your own topic, perhaps you should move on as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'm very certain that this thread will anger some people and I want to put my thoughts out there.

I do not wish to "remember" 9/11 in any form. I do not buy into the mainstream media and their version of events. I don't buy into the crowd that goes "Never forget!". Perhaps they should never forget the day the USA Patriot Act passed. I don't wish to support our troops in Afghanistan whenever a story like this breaks:

A dozen US soldiers have been charged with a series of crimes committed in Afghanistan, including the murder of three Afghan civilians and the subsequent cover-up, according to documents the US Army released Wednesday. CNN reports that the soldiers from the 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division out of Washington state have been charged in connection with the attempted cover-up of the murder and assault of Afghan civilians, as well as the mutilation of dead Afghans, and drug use. The brigade operated near Kandahar.

U.S Soldiers charged with murdering civilians in Afghanistan

To me, 9/11 means nothing but death and fear at the hands of the "enlightened" ones. 9/11 is the inside job to end all inside jobs.

You won't see me waving a flag tomorrow or playing a patriotic song for that would be buying into a lie.

Exactly. Lets talk about the present not whether or not 9/11 was a inside job. The real question is why are our troops still in the Middle East?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

the only thing this topic means to me is that there are and aren't people who will believe that 9-11 was an inside job. those that do are insulted by the fact that federal government wasted 3000 people for war mongering against the al queda. we went to vietnam to fight on behalf of a civil war in which we had no involvement and america protested. to make it so that america doesn't protest they create an elaborate scheme to say "they murdered 3000 people and took out two of our buildings, get 'em!" you talk a lot of talk but what about the pentagon? on the footage i see no fuselage, no airplane parts whatsoever. and if a plane went into the world trade center, why did the whole building go down all the way and not partially? something does not make sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the f over it.

That's all I got left to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This thread is not about whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, vietnam or why our troops are still in the middle east.

Would be nice of you to stay on topic. I guess you have nothing left if you need to throw out off topic comments.

That's fine.

Blah blah blah
There were no planes...there is no spoon
Have a good one

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You've done enough to hijack this thread to further your agenda against people with a differing opinion on 9/11. Don't tell me what to do in my own thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
But would you still say that if your mother or best freind died in 9/11 ?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i would say that i have no family in new york and if i did and they did die in the attack, that would not link to the fact that 9-11 was an inside job. it's like santa clause, the tooth fairy and jesus; they are as real as your need to cling to the fact that they are real or big brother will bring friends with pliers

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Good response

Yes I believe you are right.

And I too hold a fraction of the US Government responsible.

Treason of the lowest kind.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Lyrics to Tin Omen by Skinny Puppy

every truncheon hit misguided the peoples army divided united stance amped
out war dance what a ride inner thought of non violent rebellion outside
dare to die stand and fight show faith return all the weapons
government says use them right fixed action set in motion doubting amnesia
potion what to hide red carpet ride guessing right the jokes on
dark corner the square you bath once a week distorted the viewpoint
seldom seen wayback in 68 ohio kent state was nothing so great have of
have not forcing the point shot in the back take it back down trod soldier
away flower power within kill me kill this way of life and be
known one by one they'll be coming down altogether sister machine gun
automatic high what a ride what a trip tripped over the candlestick tanks
arrive fire wall got to keep the camera alive tell the world
whats going on here warning shots are fired at the stomach chest wound
coed falls amped out amped out changing guns for brooms the guards change
to clean up crews way back in 68 every thing was so great no way wrong
date keep up the trade balanced charade close circuit truth used to
remove keep the camera alive

Source: www.stlyrics.com...

Not my cup of tea, but it demonstrates that many are awake and aware of the lies being perpetrated.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I feel your pain Bro.

Here's the rub. Psychopaths pulled off 911. These criminally insane monsters don't ever stop killing until they are caught or they die. So until we come to the bottom of 911 and put these cockroaches in jail or make them dance at the end of rope for murder and treason, NOBODY IS SAFE.

They just keep on rolling. Full body scans are dangerous to your health. They bribe nations to install the Chertoff Frankenstein apparatus at the airport.

The psychopaths at large and in control don't give a rat's arse about you or if you come down with cancer in the years ahead. Fact is, they laugh. Their enjoyment comes through your humiliation.

Five hundred new x-ray radiation cancer promoting vehicles will roam neighborhoods and blast your home for a photo and free overdose of radiation. These vermin don't need no stinking search warrant!

Cancer virus is discovered in vaccines and they don't give a crap unless you opt not to take it. These criminals in charge laugh at the general public dummed down with fluoride and pharmaceuticals in the public drinking water.

The psychopaths are having fun. Their killing spree continues and will not come an end until the Patriots do something about it.

Until, the Patriots step up, nobody is safe.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with paying respects to those who lost their lives, but why does it have to be a 24/7 media event especially on television? I can't even watch TV the past week or two without feeling like the Police State Propaganda Machine is in high gear to get Americans all worked up so they can continue getting us to send our poor kids into the military to slaughter poor people in other parts of the world so the corporations can continue to exploit their resources.

Anybody else sick and tired of all the propaganda on the television the past week and all the channels read from the same script over and over and over.

I'm even considering forgoing Week one of the NFL tomorrow (today) and just going out for a hike so I don't have to hear that crap anymore.

911 was 10 years ago - I'd like to forget it. What good purpose does it serve to get people worked up and angry again?

edit on 11-9-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

No offense, but why revive an old thread?

I'm surprised that people even looked at it. I still feel the same way but did not want to comment this year.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Looking at the time, I was probably half asleep and missed the dates. After doing a search it just fit, so I posted without looking at the date.

I see not what you or I intended, but it is what is. Thanks for stopping by to say hi.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join