It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, Skeptics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'd like to issue a challenge=

We have all seen the alien face circle which was holding a disc containing computer code, we've all seen the incredibly complex calendar crop circles and the huge jellyfish circle.

To the skeptics-

You all seem awfully determiend to avoid the truth by saying "Man could have made those!! SEE!! *attatches video showing a dude use a stepper to make a simple design on the crops*"

Whiel I agree simple (VERY SIMPLE) cro pcircles can be man made, these new circles we've been seeing are so incredibly complex, most made overnight. I would like a skeptic to put his/her money where his/her mouth is and show me one piece of evidence that these gigantic, supercomplex circles are man made.

It makes me laugh how you people deny the obvious.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
I would like a skeptic to put his/her money where his/her mouth is and show me one piece of evidence that these gigantic, supercomplex circles are man made.

How about you show one piece of evidence that crop circles were made by aliens!

It makes you look so silly how you people deny the obvious.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

The burden is on you to prove to us they are made by aliens. We don't need to prove humans make them because that has been shown so many times before. The burden is on you...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The burden of proof is on YOU to prove they weren't made by Hobbits!
There is plenty of proof of the existence of human beings, yet NO proof at all whatsover that aliens exist, let alone are visiting Earth!
That WOULD imply, that it's much more likley that crop circles are made by humans rather than aliens wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Who said it was made by aliens,

There are many other forces in the universe we don't understand that could have created these crop circles. I don't believe that the complex formations were man made but aliens? Who knows?

They seem to get more and more complex.

Keep an open mind and you won't be surprised if and when we find out what is behind these anomaly's.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The infamous bigfoot hoaxer admitted he made the video on his deathbed. During the time of the release until his admission, nobody had the time (and naive enough) to try to prove it so it must have meant that video actually showed a real bigfoot?

If ET could build spaceships I am sure they have much better way to communicate with us. Im not saying ETs are not real and all crop circles are men made. In fact, I think some of the most simple looking crop circle might have actually been made by ETs.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nobody has to prove anything to anyone. You believe what you believe and until anyone can prove anything either way, you are equally as justified in your beliefs. Just a tidbit of advice if I may, don't worry about what other people think, just continue on with your quest for truth and may objectivity guide you. Once you allow your biases to dictate your research, you lose and proof no longer matters anway.

--airspoon

edit on 10-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kbriggss

There are many other forces in the universe we don't understand that could have created these crop circles.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really?
What mysterious forces are those?
Which "forces" can create crop circles?

edit on 11/9/2010 by ArMaP because: post was messing the page layout

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Once you allow your biases to dictate your research, you lose and proof no longer matters anway.
]

i am stealing that

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Have you ever looked up at the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City?

You wouldn't believe a human could create something so intricate and breathtakingly beautiful. Believe me, pushing down wheat into patterns is easy in comparison...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

How about the the vibrating earth and ley lines. Cymatics.

www.youtube.com...

Many of the shapes resemble crop circles. Of course there could be other explanations, I just personally don't think they are all man made.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Those beautiful painting took forever to create. Many of these crop circles were formed over night and have weird anomaly's like radiation levels are higher, nodes where the stalks have fallen over and low level sounds emanating from the formation.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've spent a lot of time trying to find the smoking gun. Nothing. So, as far as I'm concerned, maybe they are all man made. Or maybe not. I found a lot of articles that state that crop circles have appeared in fenced off military ground. Couldn't find anything anywhere to back that up.

So right now, the only fact I consider is that some of them are reaaally awesome to look at.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Perhaps both human and other forces are making the circles. I see no reason why one would not copy the other.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I find it sad that people have such little faith in the artistic creativity and amazing minds that humans have.
"No way a human could have made that!!!!!!!!!!!" It must be from "out yander in space"

However, we have humans finding cures for diseases. We have humans who have figured out how to make the technology for us to talk to each other virtually via cameras and phones. And we can even talk to people up there in space! We have humans who figured out how to make ships to fly into space and how to allow humans to stay in space for periods of time. And the list could on for pages and pages of absolute amazing things the human mind has come up with!!

But even with all those AMAZING things humans have done....

There is NO WAY that they could have made artistic drawings in crop fields. NO WAY!!!

Bleh.

I would like a skeptic to put his/her money where his/her mouth is and show me one piece of evidence that these gigantic, supercomplex circles are man made.

I would like a diehard believer to put his/her money where his/her mouth is and show me one piece of evidence that these gigantic, supercomplex circles are alien made.

edit on September 10th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The designs have become more and more complex over the years. Could this be because we are attracting more talented aliens? Or could it be that computer software is allowing humans to plan and create "supercomplex" crop circles - complete with texturing and 3D effects?

What's more likely?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The designs have become more and more complex over the years. Could this be because we are attracting more talented aliens? Or could it be that computer software is allowing humans to plan and create "supercomplex" crop circles - complete with texturing and 3D effects?

What's more likely?

Its aliens trying to make their presence known to us because a low flyby New York city is too hard for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbriggss
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Those beautiful painting took forever to create. Many of these crop circles were formed over night and have weird anomaly's like radiation levels are higher, nodes where the stalks have fallen over and low level sounds emanating from the formation.

See. You are looking for an "either/or" answer. It ain't that simple. Some would call that a bit short sighted. Let me give you an example. Suppose (as I believe) we humans have developed our own versions of the UFOs. Suppose, (as we know) we have lasers that can impact on things. Suppose our people are doing the crop circles to help the whole UFO myth along.

Or suppose something else entirely different. You see?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Everyone that assumes these are made by "aliens" are very naive...

Mother Earth herself makes them - and perhaps vibrational frequencies from other planets/stars/suns/solar systems...

You people really need to think outside your "this or that" box.

This has been a community announcement

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join