It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 as we remember. Share your Storys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wanted to open up a thread to remember 9/11 and share storys on were we where on that day and how we remembered it.

I remember i was 15 getting ready to go to school. im in california so it was early in the morning for us. I was eatting a bowl of oat meal when my mom turned on the tv after being on the phone with a friend telling her to do so. I remember watching the first tower smoking and thinking to myself what kind of stupid pilot can possible not see that tower and hit it.

I go back up stairs and change and start to walk down the stairs when i see the plane fly into the 2nd tower. i think again. WOW what are the odds of this beeing a accedent right next to each other. I still did not belive we were getting attacked. Not intill the pentagon was hit did i start to know we were under attack and by that time i was in school.

The 4th plane was still in the air and the radio station was saying its on its way to california and may crash in SF. my mom did not want us to go to school because she thought it would crash into our school.

I just remember watching the TV the whole day at school and for the next 4 day i was glued to the TV watching the death toll tally up. it was a sad day. I remember thinking " this is our pearl horbor"

one year passed and i remember EVERYONE went to school that day holding or having the american flag on there shirt that day. I just wish we could be that united again as a country but will out the disaster.

edit on 10-9-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i was 13 I had skipped most of my school day. I came home. went to watch some tv.

staring at the tv the first thing i saw was the first tower collapsing. i really didn't know what to think. wasnt really sure if it was real.I also had no idea it was an attack,

i was glued to the tv for hours watching the horror unfold. I felt numb watching it.
all day it didnt really sink in what had happened, i was the same the next day.

watching the tapes now, i am overcome with great emotions, mainly thinking of the people inside the building and how frightening it must have been . and then the building falling one floor at a time with all those people in flattening. I really cannot describe how i feel when i see that. It seems to get worse and worse and worse everytime i see it.

But this really isnt about me , it is about the victims, and no matter where you are from you would have to be made of stone not to feel for those poor people.

edit on 10-9-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here is some more....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join