It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEWARE of the false flag Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

BEWARE of the false flag Revolution

We have seen month after month this NWO performing
false flags against humanity. There is no way in hell
that they do not already know what the people really
want ...... Revolution !!!!!

So if they are as smart as we give them credit for,
do you not think that they have made arrangements
in the form of a back-up plan to give us a fake
Revolution and still keep their power and wealth?

BEWARE of the fake Revolution !!!!!

I mean seriously, look how long they got
away with 9/11. Can we actually wait
another decade for true Revolution
and the truth like we're still waiting on it
for 9/11?? It's not a Revolution until
the people say it's a Revolution !!!!

Please discuss your theories on how
you think TPTB would go about
such a fake Revolution. Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Right like the Tea Parties, it was as if they decided that if you cant beat em join um.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Absolutely. I've always thought about this for many years and have become more skeptical of the things that I believe myself, such as 9/11 was an inside job. What if they hijack that and make us all look like goons. Like OP said, they would act as if they are pushing for a revolution and letting it slide...but in reality its to make the people feel like they have something new but they really don't. Then guess what, if a revolution happened and a new system of government came out people like us would start ALL over again figuring out how we're still getting screwed.

I used to think about if people like us started a new country based off of the things we wanted...but then TPTB would probably just finance some jolly guys to come over and give us false promises and end up corrupting us. Point is, even as citizens if we think we're fighting back and changing things they will take advantage of it and make it profitable for them and their agenda...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a while. I believe this is why we have zeitgeist, Alex Jones, and Ron Paul. People have asked many times why TPTB would let this info out? Because they want it out. It's not everything I don't believe, just enough to get us riled up. They drip it out slowly, little by little, so they can control it.

S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
wow, great posts so far

I think we're on the same page
with this.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well as long as we plan on re-establishing banking, corporations, trade, governance, money and any other form of power then be prepared for them to sneak right back in to pervert, corrupt and destroy our society once again.

If you can remove all forms of hierarchical power they would collapse, we could just pick them off and flick-em like the leeches they are. Why do you think we got rid of the Monarchy? We didn't just wake up one perfect day in our perfect lives and say, "Hey I just don't like my perfect life, let's change it!" No! They saw that corruption was a pandemic in their society and the only way to wash them out was to form a country based on pre-set laws and politicians who have to respond to the public. But did that stop them? No. They just found new places to hide.

They went into the banking sector and stayed there for decades, using the power of banking as their form of corruption and power. Knowing they could control nations with its wealth since they were banned from governance they could control the country indirectly. You enact policies they don't like and they will respond by jacking up rates and making your administration look bad.

TPTB are one of those things where unless we want to lock ourselves in one room with absolutely no money, no laws, no governance and no trust, we will just have to live with them and learn how to control them the best we can.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Well as long as we plan on re-establishing banking, corporations, trade, governance, money and any other form of power then be prepared for them to sneak right back in to pervert, corrupt and destroy our society once again.

that is exactly what I am talking about.
For a Revolution to occur there needs to be
a TOTAL system change.

I have a feeling that once Revolution starts
it's slippery slope, the deal making and
concessions will come into play. This is
where we must stand tall and not allow
the remnants to breathe into the new system
else the virus continues.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I had a meeting with a former spook and he was telling me about how great the SPP was and that World Government will be a good thing.

He also told me that the Militias are no chance for their technoligy. I inquired about what technoligy he was refering too. The first one was G120 Canisters ... they are some sort of Chloriene chemical weapon. The second was a RPG like device that shoots a projectile close to the size of a bowling ball loaded full of white Phophporus and had a rage of 500 Meters.

He also told me that we will have a world goverment in place by 2012. I have a recording of our conversation but the quality is really bad. I have a friend at a radio station that will let me try to clean up the audio and then I will post a thread about it on here.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I personally would like to see EVERY single elected title or person involved in govt. today have to sit and face trial to make a determination as to the extent of their involvement in the corruption of our country, and which laws they violated. Whoever found guilty will be stripped of their wealth, and or possibly hung! (Preferably both, Seriously) (I don’t feel sorry for anyone who even so much as fixes a speeding ticket, I am that fed up!)

I hope that after every position is evaluated there will not be any of the problem left. I think the amount that are sent to the gallows will deter future problems for a little while.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I don’t think that he took into account the fact that a large portion of our troops will be fighting with us, and I am sure they will bring there tools with them!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

He said that the US Militiary will be deployed overseas for the most part and the Foreign nationals that are in the ranks will stay here. So add that to the UN troops once the civil unrest begins. The out look is not so bad though. They are outnumbered 10 - 1

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Aside from a total Reboot, the only way for the people to send a message to the government is to REMOVE EVERYONE and come re-election elect someone NEW regardless, it will send a clear message that a change is just a few years away so do right or move on!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
Aside from a total Reboot, the only way for the people to send a message to the government is to REMOVE EVERYONE and come re-election elect someone NEW regardless, it will send a clear message that a change is just a few years away so do right or move on!!

it's time for the lifer politicians to retire.
maybe we can actually get somebody elected
that represents the people instead of who's
gonna line their wallets.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
revolution? most people in our society are completely blinded by mainstream information

most people dont use internet the way we use, to find different perspectives

so, no revolution will happen

you will need to wait the internet to become more popular and people to get more use to it, so they can get to different perspectives, otherwise, this is just fringe

and really, by revolution, I dont know what it would mean, since, I dont think anyone can create a solution to the problems we face nowadays ...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

There's two levels in a revolution...there's the politics, what it's supposedly "all about"...which is always fungible, always lies....and then there's the real level, which is who gets killed...

So...hopefully this can help you to judge whether a particular revolution is doing what you want, or not...

edit on 11-9-2010 by nine-eyed-eel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
When the revolution happens and the people have off with their headed the powers, wait for the first lot to jump and decide to be our new leaders. Then off with their heads, and so on. One day the leaders or those who aspire to be will get the message that we don't want to be led.

Surely thats the problem. May be anarchy has its own problems, but we know from right now and all of history that being led also has its problems. It's up to us each to decide which has the greater problems, and which the greater benefits.

By the way, anarchy is not running around like psycho vikings on the rampage, it just means living by your own standards and human values. Essentially it's what we all do anyway, but without the dark looming mountain of government and wise leaders above us all.

I honestly don't know which way I'd choose, I certainly do not like my one life on this planet being controlled by others though. 100's of years ago, if I had wanted to I could travel the world, no need of visas, no need to apply to be allowed to go here or do this etc. If I sold something I had sweated and toiled for myself, I didn't have to give somebody else 20%. And I never asked for 20% from them. They helped me if I needed it, and I helped them. Common human decency. Those who would rob and cheat were quickly identified and eschewed.

I'm rambling. Point being, if you are a sheep, you are led. If you are the shepherd, you lead. But what lies beyond the farm?

edit on 11-9-2010 by 21st century man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yup, sucks does it? If you try to destroy the US Federal Reserve, what you will get is the new World Federal Reserve. Doom if you do, doom if you don't.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
no one likes the truth, but here it is. for the most part people are too stupid to manage their own affairs. this is why we really need the government, like it or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There will be no revolution.
The vast majority of the people are asleep and will remain so until the boots kick their front doors in.
We should not confuse the average ATS member with the average citizen as they are very different.
The NWO plan is still on target although a little behind schedule. The elimination of the middle classes is underway and progressing well for them, as is the transfer of wealth and property from the many to the few in readiness for population reduction and the chipping of the remainder.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well first you'd want to get a major forum website up that attracts people interested in the subject talking about anything and everything conspiritorial..

you'd also want to bring to prominence a major TV/Radio broadcast hosts that would rile up the type of angry-fear-based sentiment you'd expect in people who would resist your revolution.. thinking they'd be making their own revolution...

...heyyy...wait a second!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join