It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You guys wanna see an AWESOME car??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
DATA:
0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds
295 foot pounds of torque
288 horsepower
INSTANT torque
custom tuned suspension
carbon fiber body
aluminum chasis

NOW FOR THE REAL COOL STUFF!!
FULL ELECTRIC, no gas engine
zero emissions
400 KM on one charge!
plugs into standard 115 V outlets

It's called a Tesla Roadster, www.teslamotors.com

Oh man I want that car!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
AH yes, Tesla motors. They make some really cool electric cars.... Expensive... but cool.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
In lower Manhattan, in Battery Park City, there's a yuppyish kinda guy driving around in one of those. At first I saw it parked, then a bit after I see these cool xenon's glaring up ahead of me, and as the car approached I heard ZERO noise coming from the vehicle, other than the slight whine from the tires. It looked so impractical though. I'd rather have my E55 amg plowing along, taking on supercars with groceries in the trunk and my daughters fingerprints all on the back windows!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

I'd rather have your bronco.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'd rather go buy an e46 m3. Throw a stage 3 hpf turbo kit. Goodbye tesla. You know what, for that matter, Goodbye lamborghini, goodbye ferrari, goodbye audi.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

At the risk of name dropping.,.... I walked past a Tesla showroom in Monaco the other day..... next time I go I will get photos and post them on your thread..... thanks for raising the awareness of these phenomenal cars....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I learned about this car about 4 years ago.I would love to have this car but still, i prefer trucks.If Ford made a truck that runs on electricity,looks nice,powerful and big, i would definitely buy it!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
although i quite like it, its just a battery powered lotus elise. i saw it on top gear , turns out it weighs 5000 tons and keeps breaking down.

edit on 6-1-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

if im picking a plug in electric car id rather have a fisker karma

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I like it! Its about time the atuo industry did something right with electric cars. Of corse there is the new Fisker Karma. that is another electric car you should check out. the Karma has built in exterior speakers where the exaust pipes would be to create extra noise to aid blind pedestrians. To me the new Karma looks kind of like a four door austin martin.
edit on 18-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78

I like it! Its about time the atuo industry did something right with electric cars. Of corse there is the new Fisker Karma. that is another electric car you should check out. the Karma has built in exterior speakers where the exaust pipes would be to create extra noise to aid blind pedestrians. To me the new Karma looks kind of like a four door austin martin.

The external speakers on the Karma are located in the lower grille diamonds as it does have a 403bhp Fisker V8 petrol engine.

The petrol engine tops at 125 mph while the electic battery pack tops at only 95 mph.
edit on 21-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join