It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's - The Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I think what he is saying is that the reptilians are made of dark matter.

That's why we can't see them.

Then that's proof that he's not smack on the money: I saw one and to my knowledge I do not have the ability, with my limited bandwidth visual acuity, to actually see dark matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So while Icke may be a hoaxter, that doesn't make everything he might say untrue. Many researchers have found their own theories plagiarized or popularized by David Icke, and they can't all be wrong. Also he tends to simplify like a talk show host, given he is a TV showman with a faint streak of vanity, don't we all have human frailties? And if he is an Illuminati plant, he would be most effective in letting the cat out of the bag in a controlled manner, sufficiently socially unacceptable unless you're the kind who takes a lizard home to dinner with your parents.

His theories are far fetched. But that does not make them all necessarily false. His logic is flawed, but that does not prove all he says to be untrue. His ego is broad, but that does not make witness testimony any less credible. To his discharge, he does touch on a lot of bases with little time to comprehensively examine issues or study and test the facts before widely broadcasting the news, the scoop, the event. While some things he claims might be inadvertently or purposely false, there is enough fabric of truth woven into his stories that he makes an interesting read or listen as long as you keep a skeptic mind and bring into convergence or contrast your own knowledge.

For example there have been a number of former military personnel who claim to have seen reptilians in company of alien grays. This may or may not be the same types of entities that a number of other witnesses claim to have seen shapeshifting - beings formerly called in ancient times "changelings". True or imaginary? The same beings or separate phenomena? This is where we can quickly get lost if too prone to jump to conclusions while attempting to connect the dots.

GS

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Perhaps he is referring to the crystalline core that radiates light as opposed to the darkness of these other entities who are evil. When he says reptilian I think he is using it metaphorically. I don't think he means humans with actual lizard genetics, or super-powered aliens who disguise themselves as humans.

I also think he may be referring to frequencies that will transform the human body into its crystalline energy form eventually. Those with dark energy will not be able to do this.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im sorry what :S who has dark energy in then, with crystaline cores

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I do not know what to think about David Icke. Yes I am a member of his forum/message board and have read a good number of his works but I am still not completely satisfied about some of the things he has said, mostly dealing with the "Elite" being big lizards. I do believe in reptilian aliens/interdimensionals since their have been accounts of encounters with these beings for a couple of decades before Icke came on the scene, but they probably either do not control the world of did ten or hundreds of thousands of years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I do not know what to think about David Icke.

Johnthejedi24.....

I do not know what to think about David Icke.

I do.....

He's a revolting con man.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1   >>

join