It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's - The Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ok so i decided to watch this series on youtube to see what david Icke had to say about these alien reptilians.

The problem i have occurs around 7:30 mins into the video when he claims that beings exist in a different wave length of the electromagnetic spectrum. This is where it all falls apart for me im afraid, he claims that " we think we as we look around this room were seeing everything thats here, where infact were only seeing a frequency range a very tiny one called visible light". Nothing wrong here accurate statement, but then he goes on to say " but just like radio stations that share the same space without interfering with each other, so other worlds other dimensions other relms of reality if you like share the same space without interfereing with each other".

ALL objects in our universe either reflect absorb or emit electromagnetic waves at some level of the spectrum, its just the human eye cannot personally see these effects as its limited to the wave length of around IE 480 to 720 Nano meters. there are objects IE radio telescopes, infra red vision goggles, even x ray scanners for broken bones! that allow us a window into the spectrum we cant personally observe. any object which doesnt fall within the light spectrum would still have a very observable effect in our world. we just wouldnt see it. in other words if there was an alien civilisation in say, ultra violet spectrum living on planet earth, then all of us would be very very confused as to why we kept bumping into things we cant see.

Further more, the clip of michio kaku taken from "physics of the IMPOSSIBLE" is relating not to visible light but to the possbilit of the multiverse, related to M thoery.

I just find it difficult to beleive a man who seems to either know very little about the technicalities involved or simply failed to explain sufficiently what he ment on well documented video.

Edit for link to video

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by C1OUD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
video has been removed
got other links?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
edited for link to external youtube page.

I am relitivly new to david icke but i have even more recently leaned, more recently than this post, that he has claimed to be the son of god as in the new massiah, and that the moon is a giant space ship, and with this he has lost all credibility for me

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

I haven't watched the video (which I will) but I'm very familiar with Ickes work and opinions.

For what it's worth, please allow me to share my brief experience.

When I had my encounter (still not sure what it was all about or whom was behind it but....) these Beings appeared to me in a different dimension. I've tried to relay this to others and most people (especially a hypnotherapist specializing in this field) seem to know exactly what I was trying to convey.

I can't even explain it for it's foreign to me. I liken it to trying to draw a picture of "air'. We simply lack the ability (that's probably why advanced Beings evolved into telepathic Beings) Who knows??

But once you have an experience that takes you beyond your comfort zone......life as you knew it, changes. Really. Everything is almost the complete opposite of what you were taught.

The things we know and are familiar with like: smell, sight, sound, taste and touch..... all vanish. Everything we thought we knew, is gone.

So I suggest that you don't be so quick to dismiss what seems to be; the impossible.
Universal reality is much stranger than earthly fiction.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

C1OUD.....

You are right.

Icke’s “scientific” theories are fabrications designed to make money & rip people off.

Icke is a worthless hoaxer & con man.

Icke should be denied "media oxygen".

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let me sum up!
Icke is an insane fraud!
There are no "reptilians".
The whole thing is BS!.
I think that ties it up nicley.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

I think Icke is one of the worst, contemptible low-lifes in the public eye...lower than a snake's anus. Greer has the high ground on Icke and that's saying something. Of all the frauds, con-merchants and snake-oil salesmen involved in the conspiracy world...Icke is the lowest.

I'm happy to see an Icke OP that views him with a critical eye. If you look carefully, he's everything that he claims to hate or distrust. His articles use the same dishonesty he accuses others of using.

You might find this article interesting...Who is Behind David Icke’s ‘Freedom Foundation’? The updated addenda is fairly condemning of his game and BS. He's been exploiting charitable status and off-shore accounts just like the same people he accuses of satanism and pedophilia. Turns out Icke is just the same as his targets.

Will Banyan's superb investigation has been sorely overlooked.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

oh noes MMN

my friend

are we buttin heads again ??? lol

I guess we'll just have to come to an agreement
that we just don't agree on some things

I find David's stuff fascinating at times
just like Alex Jones.

And I guess ur gonna say the same thing
bout AJ too huh ???
lol

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by C1OUD

C1OUD.....

You are right.

Icke’s “scientific” theories are fabrications designed to make money & rip people off.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

exactly, damn i dont know how icke still gets away with this rubbish!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I must agree on the condemning comments on Mr. Ickes ethical status. Having practiced Yoga and medititation for years, meeting more than one "enlightened" instructor along the way...not one speaks as loosely and glibbley about the rising of Kundalini as mr. Icke. Borrowing from any spiritual discipline to ingratiate others to your personal oppinions, is not just unethical, its destructive to others movement on their paths.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh boondock me ol' mate.....

I just gotta save ya', mate.

You're getting conned by the fact is he a good orator.

But Boondock.....mate.....

His material is disgusting.....absolutely disgusting. :shk:

I have to go out for a few hours.....when I get back I will post some more info for you to that effect.

I also recommend you look at the info linked to by Kandinsky & the info in my thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

MMN

mate, I didn't say I agreed with everything David puts out.
I just said some of it was fascinating, lol.
No, I'm not a fan of the man
but sometimes I just watch
to see where he's gonna go next.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by C1OUD

C1OUD.....

You are right.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

It's too bad you feel that way. Seems you have a problem with many UFOers. Why is that?

You know, it may not all be one way or the other.
Icke is a Human Being. And every Human Being I know of has flaws and faults. But to say so blatantly he's a hoaxer, I have to wonder if you and I even share the same planet because my opinion of him is nothing close to yours.

Very strange how people's opinions differ. But after all...that's all it is. Your opinion. Not necessarily the universal truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
the fact of the matter is, the very nature of ATS is to see beyond the vail of false truths by questioning soundly and logically, to use all the avalible evidence to reach your conclution to be as sure ( if not certain ) that you come to at least a likly outcome.

looking at the evidence of Icke i feel safe with the conclutions i have draw. it doesnt mean we dont have an open mind for different topics or theories. Neither does it mean others arent entitled to their own opinion, I dont understand why anyone with set preconceptions would bother with this site as i thought this was about finding out the truth. with that in mind i would emplor you to see reason here and perhaps investigate the evidence further. i have seen the video of Icke declaring he is the son of god. this simply crosses the boundary with miles to spare for myself.

edit on 10-9-2010 by C1OUD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by C1OUD
ok so i decided to watch this series on youtube to see what david Icke had to say about these alien reptilians.

[snip]

The problem i have occurs around 7:30 mins into the video when he claims that beings exist in a different wave length of the electromagnetic spectrum. This is where it all falls apart for me im afraid, he claims that " we think we as we look around this room were seeing everything thats here, where infact were only seeing a frequency range a very tiny one called visible light". Nothing wrong here accurate statement, but then he goes on to say " but just like radio stations that share the same space without interfering with each other, so other worlds other dimensions other relms of reality if you like share the same space without interfereing with each other".

ALL objects in our universe either reflect absorb or emit electromagnetic waves at some level of the spectrum, its just the human eye cannot personally see these effects as its limited to the wave length of around IE 480 to 720 Nano meters. there are objects IE radio telescopes, infra red vision goggles, even x ray scanners for broken bones! that allow us a window into the spectrum we cant personally observe. any object which doesnt fall within the light spectrum would still have a very observable effect in our world. we just wouldnt see it. in other words if there was an alien civilisation in say, ultra violet spectrum living on planet earth, then all of us would be very very confused as to why we kept bumping into things we cant see. [snip]

Oh man, now you've done it! You made me remember that ginormous thread with the fake alien signal and the even fake-r "NASA" scientist guy/girl who either went crazy or was snuffed by gov't operatives....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think what he is saying is that the reptilians are made of dark matter.

That's why we can't see them.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
that is highly unlikly. the reason dark matter is dark, aka not seen is the fact that it is too SMALL to reflect any visible light waves, AKA the light waves are between 420 to 720 Nano meters. dark matter must be SMALLER. if your suggesting reptilians are smaller than 0.00000042 Meters in size, then yes they are made of dark matter. if dark matter were to clump together to form a being, it would be of considerble enough size to reflect light, and as a result we would see it

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by C1OUD
that is highly unlikly. the reason dark matter is dark, aka not seen is the fact that it is too SMALL to reflect any visible light waves, AKA the light waves are between 420 to 720 Nano meters. dark matter must be SMALLER. if your suggesting reptilians are smaller than 0.00000042 Meters in size, then yes they are made of dark matter. if dark matter were to clump together to form a being, it would be of considerble enough size to reflect light, and as a result we would see it

Nobody even knows what dark matter is yet though.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by C1OUD

You might find this article interesting...Who is Behind David Icke’s ‘Freedom Foundation’? The updated addenda is fairly condemning of his game and BS. He's been exploiting charitable status and off-shore accounts......

Sound like somebody is just jealous because he didn't get charitable status and a decent off-shore account set-up like Mr Icke and all the rest of us smart people have done.

No worries my Russian friend, it is not too late to keep your money safe. I have a - Kak skazat' ... po-russki? - a friend in Ukraine who will help you. For small percentage.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human Alien.....

Seems you have a problem with many UFOers. Why is that?

Which ones did you have in mind?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join