It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help understanding this dream I had earlier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The dream starts of with a Jewish family on wife swap being introduced. I can't recall what the father of the family says but it was an intelligent joke and the eldest daughter thought it was hilarious. For some reason then I was transferred to a store. I felt that the eldest daughter with dark hair and glasses had some part of me. Because it felt like I was on wife swap. The traded spouse and I were shopping for clothes. I kept on coming to clothes with political labels on them. The traded spouse was not having it at all. Then again I felt I was being transferred to my local neighborhood. I was talking to her and we discussed the Jewish Messiah concept. She was cute for a nerdy Jewish girl to say the least. What does this dream mean? I have had a similar dream years back. On a train I begged a Jewish man to marry his daughter. Then We were in a low rider in Israel.
Please tell me I'm not going insane here.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

This one is harder...I could make several always-true, horoscope statements off of this dream, but the main point is not an always-true statement...None of the things that you do is the thing that you actually want...or to put it better, you have not found your peak activity...a lot of people don't ever find theirs, but, some people do, I swear it...the thing that, when you're doing it, when you get into it, nothing else matters, it is what your life is all about and where the real action of your life occurs...

But again, no offense, I don't know you, I'm just coming forth with dream interpretation when asked to attempt such, hee-hee...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You could have a karmic relationship with Jewry. Or hidden Jewish ancestors. C. G. Jung would probably say your soul connects to Jewry in some way but at this point there is a shadow element - unless you approve of swapping. (Most religious Jews do not.)

At this point I would not judge, neither should you - but if I were you, I would explore in real life - I would look for any friends, acquaintances, (hidden) ancestors, or possible connections. You may want to get invited to a Jewish religious festival - religious Jews usually invite people freely if they have a friend or acquaintance or are honetly curious - and see how you feel. Or take a few days in Israel.
Just get the feeling and work from that.

I think in terms of reincarnation, and I guess I was anti-semitic in my former life.
Needless to say, this is not a political affair, but a spiritual and/or psychological discovery.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's my opinion that when a person interprets someone else's dream you only view their thinking, mindset and experience not the dreamers. What does the dream mean to you...some say we are all people in the dream...does that change anything?

edit on 9/10/2010 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

The dream I had earlier made me happy. She was smart and cute. Even though I'm an Atheist and she was Jewish in my dream seems we had a lot in common.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Was she cute because of her looks or because of her religion?...or both?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

maybe your dreams are trying to get you to find that missing piece of your soul somewhere. Could it be that your higher self/ spirit guide/the universe was trying to tell you that somewhere along the lines, families crossed lines, and you were meant to be with the nerdy jewish girl.

I'm of the belief that dreams are gifts, and your interpretation of them can make them come true how you wish.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Who knows? Maybe I should become Jewish and see if I can meet here one day.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
John you know we have Jewish blood in us. You need a good Jewish woman to take care of you.

top topics

join