It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Most Important Issue in the History of our Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
article: www.daily.pk...

Enjoy,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

youtube.com...
facebook.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by PookztA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good article, but I think that some extraterrestrials might think it to be arrogant of us to believe that it's the most important thing in the universe.

It's good to see a lot of alternative theories gaining ground on September 11th. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I highly doubt this has to be the most important issue in the universe. Let alone the world.
Wow! What to say?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

I've seen some youtube clips where you'd think the most important issue in the universe was the lack of Chicken Nuggets at maccas....

Though 9/11 is very important in that the truth needs to be told...

Whatever it is and whatever the outcome will be...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This author thinks it is the most important issue in the Universe (for us, so far), and I do to. Mainly because it ties it ALL together. Nikolas Tesla was right about his technology being the future, if only we can get it out of the hands of the bad people and put it in the hands of the good.

When the truth about 9/11 is finally exposed, not only will the wars be ended, but the world will finally be liberated from the grip of the oil companies. There can be Free Energy for all, if only we demand it. Instead, this technology is being used for military purposes only, when it could be used to save the world.

You can learn more about what I mean by reading the outline in my signature.

Cheers,

-Abe

new topics

top topics

join