It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many hot ladies on ATS (who would have ever thought that a BAD thing?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Are you sure you aren't judging their appearances by how their avatars look?

No, not on the avatars, I mean the real, honest photos, etc. It's been fun getting a glimpse into the lives of fellow members, and see what some do when they aren't worrying about the powers that be, 2012, etc.

Now though, I've at least organized friends in categories, so the wife doesn't have to wonder anymore, hehe... but seriously, these are some great looking gals. Just look at our own conspiracy chicks for examples. All that, and brains too.
*raises a glass to the ladies of ATS*

Pics or it didn't happen.

I tried, but kind of a pain to save, then upload each, as a link simply won't work. But thats not even considering how many don't have any personal pics in their ATS FB page...*looks at Ashley D*

edit on 17-9-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I remember when there wasn't many ladies on here at all, i think there was one or two. Cant remember there names, one springs to mind though Banshee..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I remember when there wasn't many ladies on here at all, i think there was one or two. Cant remember there names, one springs to mind though Banshee..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There are plenty of hot men on here too
not only hot men but hot men with brains! Oh how I love that in a man

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Originally posted by Gazrok
hot ladies on ATS

Pics or it didn't happen.

you.ll have to come to facebook associate

anyway
i love the thought not being judged by my outer appearance but as DrumsRfun mentioned "talking to the brains" being judged by my brain - in this case

being on ats and not really knowing if i am talking to a guy or a girl is quiet a challenge but also helps to go over prejudices

and i have the feeling that everything i am saying is taken seriously - could be a guy hiding behind my avatar

the guys are also very hot - at least those i have on my facebook page

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join