It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should be becoming a new alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I shall soon see! I will see how no human has seen before! Mine eyes will see as if a human's eyes are given an HD conversion!

I think soon will I become me part 2. I am my left hand version, but I become my right hand version. It is apart of a plan of a team of 3 persons which never are as they first appear. You remember the cartoon YU-GI-OH? Remember how Lil Yu-Gi comes off as a left hand with a right hand being the Paroah which penatrates at certain times Lil Yu-Gi can't handle something? Then remember how in the book called Matthew, in chapter 25 where there is CLUES about there being a left hand and a right hand? We been a left hand version by our HIGHER UP POWER which shall convert us into a right hand version. The world is about to get FLIPPED OUT! It is about to switch from LEFT to RIGHT out the clear blue! If you wont be apart of the RIGHT hand, then you can expect a BRIGHT ANGER that shall have you struck one way or another.

My right hand wont be just human, my right hand will be alien human. My right hand CLUES me in in where us right hands will dwell... We will dwell in a place which sores but is a country (island country size) which the inhabitants of the earth will be able to see right here in earth skies.

There is going to be a cleansing outside the sky country which sores. I will be UP RIGHT (righteous) alright! It was right in my face all along that the actual righteous will be who becomes their right hand version. The whole time no one been outerly righteous. The actual righteous outwardly appearence will come soon of certain of us. It will be a second way at life.

Me righting my any and every wrong is by me coming out of my left hand version and coming into my right hand version. Our sky country kingdom should be see-through enough with regards in certain things which should of course not be see-through. Due season says the next day some point I should be my right hand and in a never before seen kingdom which shall appear in the sky and not on the foolish ground of this particular earth which is going into a TERRIBLE RISE and then a DREDFUL DESTRUCTION by the sky kingdom's advance persons' firings.

If you are not a hand to begin with, then what are you? Out of luck? Good for nothing? Dull?

Don't come against the Paroah's kids! Since after you do, and those kids become adults in their Paroah's sky kingdom, you shall be touched by their very up right hand in a wartime sequence these adults RIGHTFULLY have utter authority in by their own Lot/Court/Mall Owners. Eagles mark their prey with their sense of vision.
My true brethern been never by being blood but been EVER true brethern by being honorable.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Interesting view on the decension and ascension process. I was wondering is the Pharo you speak of HORUS?
2ND

edit on 9/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You have a beautiful writing style.

I do not nderstand your post, though I enjoyed reading it.

Am I dull?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

The kid in me says whoa, that's deep.

But the adult in me says,,,,BS.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

i don't know what to say. no, i mean i really don't know what to say. it is like my left hand and my right hand just can't agree on what letters to hit on the keyboard.

you are little bit all over the place on that post, me thinks.

ya know, it isn't always linear. it's not always left or right, up or down, forwards and backwards.

sometimes when we can't keep all the promises we have made, or the opportunities to keep them have passed, all we can do is help someone else keep the promises they have made, but could not keep.

XsameXoneXotherX,
you are living your autobiography. others can help you proof read it, but ultimatley you and you alone are the editor.

-et

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow. YOu are truly wise.

PS

I used both hands to type that.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This post kinda makes me sad, because it's creating sides. It's destroying and conquering the left hand. The sky people are going to slaughter those who prefer a certain way over another. I feel like we are constantly stuck in Either-OR, instead of ALL and More. We've got to push to Eternity. Those who truly live shall see. Right or Wrong(left) is history, YOU and ME is all I see.

Peace, Love, and Light
Earth Children, Take Flight

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So um...... what exactly are you trying to say? It sounded good but I'm not fully understanding what you're trying to say.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
APPARENTLY SOME OF YOU, MOST OF YOU FORGOT WHAT FORUM THIS IS.

OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'd just like to apologize to the OP for my last post here.

I was out of line (I often am and have no excuse).

Sorry.

I still do not understand your OP, and would ask if it is possible for you to make it make more sense to me in a way "I can understand". If there is no way to make this information make sense to the likes of me (for whatever reason), I'd still enjoy seeing the OP try to explain it clearer and in a simple way for a simple guy to grasp.

If this is impossible for the OP, I'll cut my losses here.

But most importantly, I failed to see this was the grey area, and also I was out of line...so again, I offer my apology.

MM

edit on 11-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Originally posted by elevatedone
APPARENTLY SOME OF YOU, MOST OF YOU FORGOT WHAT FORUM THIS IS.

OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !

I thought posting in capitals was not allowed?

But, anyway, I protest.
My reply was on topic.
In fact, I want you to post my reply here and point out why it is off topic.
I used a visual aid to represent my lack of understanding in the sincere hope that the OP would respond. The OP did not. The OP has not responded to any posts.
I also phrased the last section of my post to complement the visual aid I used to express my lack of understanding in order to promote discussion.

ATS seems happy to provide a forum in which to express this:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide an area so as ATS members can Vet subjects outside of the usual "burden of proof" usually placed on other topics.
Ultimately though, it is the TOPIC posted by an OP that must be able to articulate and express that very TOPIC in order for for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.
ATS does not stipulate that the nature of responses that include CONFUSION be deemed as an OFF TOPIC response.
If it does, can you please point out where this is stipulated in the ATS Terms and Conditions.

My reply contained all of the above.
I confessed I was confused by the OP and the OP topic.
I disclosed what I was feeling with a visual aid that contained a reference to topical analogies used by the OP.
I vetted the post as a member of ATS, as is the hope and intention of the ATS website.

It seems that when topics get vetted with comments like my own, which express confusion with a visual as well as written material, it is deemed "off-topic".

So!
Is the purpose of this forum to excite conversations relating to peoples "gray area" topics or to simply protect one side of the equation in order to encourage people to post threads of just about anything, regardless of their ability to make sense, communicate properly or promote sincere and honest discussion?

edit on 11/9/10 by atlasastro because: because I can, is that O.K. or is that off topic too?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2010 by luckystriker11111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join