It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Military Officers, and Actors are among new 9/11 research organizations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

this is good news...although im not sure what actors could have to offer on the situation anyone who stands up and says the governments story is BS has my vote.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This will be nothing but good for the common person if they are successful with their studies, and a nightmare for the gov. Maybe this is when the sheeple start to realize something isn't right?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It does not matter what is truth and what kind of movements are pushing for new investigation... blah... blah... It's not possible anymore, because your country is corrupted on so many possible levels that change is not possible. Not to mention the fact that USA is broke. I am sure that there are many honest, decent americans, but that is IMO not enough and no conpiracy forum nor Alex Jones will change that fact...

edit on 11-9-2010 by 6205LH because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
It does not matter what is truth and what kind of movements are pushing for new investigation... blah... blah... It's not possible anymore, because your country is corrupted on so many possible levels that change is not possible. Not to mention the fact that USA is broke. I am sure that there are many honest, decent americans, but that is IMO not enough and no conpiracy forum nor Alex Jones will change that fact...

edit on 11-9-2010 by 6205LH because: (no reason given)

conspiracy forums and theorists are here to try and snap people out of the governments hypnotic spell.

change is ALWAYS possible...but it requires EVERYONE to want it...a complete overhall of the current system and government is what it will take and that requires everyone to step up to the governments physical power...which is all they have against the people...physical power, guns, armies, shields and tanks....but we have numbers over them.

when we have a government that realises the true power belongs to the people it governs we will have change.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
No building has ever fell due to fire, its a fact. One building, called the Windsor Tower in Spain was totally engulfed in flames and it burnt for an entire 2 days! Still the building never collapsed.

So did the WTC 7 fall due to fire? Give me a break, am not 8 years old any more.

Not convinced? Here's a building clearly more on fire than the WTC7 ever was:

www.youtube.com...

Only a part of it collapses not the entire building. This is what of would happened if the fire naturally affected the WTC7.

Therefore WTC7 had to of fell due to demolitions.

edit on 11-9-2010 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well heres one more Artist to add to the list!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by pteridine

No thanks, pteridine, this game you guys play has long since worn out it's welcome. You know exactly what the evidence is because you magically appear as soon as one of one of these 9/11 threads goes up. What I find amusing is that you and your buddies like Dereks like to focus on the more fringe theories rather than answer to the evidence that, despite your protests, is clearly damning. But it's all a pointless argument to have with you anyway because no matter how good any current or future evidence might be, you'll make some silly argument against it. That's your job, after all. So tell me why any of us should even waist a moment of time playing "Ring Around the Rosie" with you on this issue?

I see that you can't answer the simple questions I posed. Once again, we reach the "the-collapse-didn't-look-right" stage and truther retreat into the distance. The entire "collapse-didn't-look-right" and "no-steel-framed-buildings-ever-collapsed-from-fire" arguments are made by people desperate for a CD conspiracy. All of the "collapse-didn't-look-right" people are disaster movie buffs that think buildings should collapse like falling trees or cardboard boxes. The "no-steel-framed-buildings-ever-collapsed-from-fire" people are ignoring the airplane impacts and pretending that the structures suffered only fire damage and that they were of a standard design.
Arguments for and against what is evidence are part of the open discussion on ATS. If you can't respond to arguments that counter what you wish to believe, perhaps you should reconsider your position. That way you won't "waist" (sic) your time on bankrupt theories. Are you searching for truth or confirmation of what you wish to believe?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by okbmd

There you go , now everyone here can see that you aren't really after the truth when you tell another truther not to worry about posting false information . I hope everyone here visits that thread and sees you for what you are .

No, they see you for what you are

Anyone reading this nonsense can clearly see you have “taken my statement out of contexts,” just as I suspected. OS debunkers resorting to stoop as low as they need to in order to try and discredit their opponent. Twisting my quote into something else is what many of you OS believers do. The casual ATS readers will have no problem in seeing what you are doing.

I see exactly what he is doing. He is proving you wrong. The nonsense I read was your statement in the thread okbmd referenced.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
you know... I try to avoid replying in the 9/11 threads much anymore. It hardly seems like it is worth the effort anymore. I do however read more from this forum than any other on ATS. I just choose not to reply often. Having said that, I had to reply to this one. As I read every single post on every page of this thread, the pattern was just so obvious to me and I have to point this out.....

Dereks, I have seen your postings all over this forum. I know where you stand on the issue of inside job or not. You have made your points and beliefs very clear. There was a question posed to you on page 1 of this thread. On page 2 you began cherry picking other remarks which you used to deflect the question and derail his thread.
It was a very simple question, a fair question. You have not answered it. You have flat out ignored the question. Instead you have deflected, and very nicely I might add, and you have everyone running in circles arguing with you about every aspect of 9/11. You have lumped all "truthers" as people who believe in Super Secret Squirrel Agents who plant super secret silent explosives that were delivered by an invisible man flying on a hologram jet that was activated from an energy beam from space. All kidding aside, I am in awe at how skillfully you have deflected such a simple question and derailed this entire thread. Below you will find the question asked of you specifically, and I too am very curious for an answer if you are willing to do so.

An independent investigation would once and for all put the issue to rest. It would prove you right, or prove you wrong. Knowing that more money was spent looking into the Lewinski/Clinton Scandal than on the original 9/11 Investigation, would you be willing to sign on to a new investigation? If you would not support a new investigation, can you please explain why?

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by dereks

So dereks,
You wouldn't mind signing a petition calling for a new investigation right? After all, an impartial investigation would just prove your point.
So what do you say dereks? Will you sign on for a new investigation? And if not, then why not? What do you fear?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

In reply to your questions regarding what aspects would you like to see re-investigated, well some of the blatantly obvious ones would now be impossible (forensics on steel for explosives residue etc), so my short list would be..

1). The B.B.C`s report stating WTC7 had collapsed 22 minutes before it did, who gave permission for this report to go live, and whom was the source of this report.

2). An explanation from Bush regarding his recollection of watching the 1st impact, on a T.V in a place where there was no T.V and never has been.

3). Independent video experts to analyse the many films available that are open to scrutiny (including those allegedly showing Bin Laden).

4). The release of all the 83 CCTV recordings from their respective sites around the Pentagon.

5). The many related documents that have been requested via the FOIA that have yet to be released, including the one depicting what Bush was watching via satellite in his presidential limousine.

6). John Gross to take oath and ask why he denied traces of molten metal.

7). A new commission with all the testimonies from the 503 first responders that the N.Y. Times had interviewed resulting in over 20,000 pages of evidence, also the many eye witnesses whom stated events that did not comply with the OS aspects.

8). A thorough investigation of the suspicious stock market movements, including John McCain’s wife - Cindy Hensley McCain whose tax returns from that year clearly show a vast profit made from put options.

9). A thorough investigation of why John O'Neill`s requests regarding Bin Laden and Al Qeada were ignored, resulting in him being told to back off.

10). Who authorised the release of all members of the bin Laden family who were residing at the time in the US. even though all flights were cancelled and Bin Laden was the prime suspect for 9/11.

That will do for now.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Today is once again a very sad day in our nation, it does not matter if you are a truther or not. Bless those who are still grieving.....even after 9 years most of us still are.

It is hard to watch the 911 tributes today on television without the truths being told.

Who are these people in our government that deny an entire earth true investigations? There is no excuse in my book for denying this and there is only one explanation why that would be.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'd like to see a peer reviewed physics paper on how all the buildings fell...
Of course there will not be one
Till then the OS is just a load of unproven propaganda, and it's hypocritical unsubstantiable supporters would be laughable, were it not for their total disrespect for the dead, and indeed every single person of the modern age who has sacrificed their lives in defence of what is good, and right, and truthful, in the world.

Instead we get Faux news, thread derailors, and gobbeltygook.
and no WMDs, no incubater babies, no nukes in Iran 1/ 3rd of the womwn in the US army reporting being raped, several trillion missing dollars, half the hijackers still alive, dancing Israelis,...and some very fat wallet Zioinsts...

Hey Pteridine, if you are so smart, post some worthwhile reading:
where is all the missing money buddy?

edit on 11-9-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by okbmd

There you go , now everyone here can see that you aren't really after the truth when you tell another truther not to worry about posting false information . I hope everyone here visits that thread and sees you for what you are .

No, they see you for what you are

Anyone reading this nonsense can clearly see you have “taken my statement out of contexts,” just as I suspected. OS debunkers resorting to stoop as low as they need to in order to try and discredit their opponent. Twisting my quote into something else is what many of you OS believers do. The casual ATS readers will have no problem in seeing what you are doing.

I see exactly what he is doing. He is proving you wrong. The nonsense I read was your statement in the thread okbmd referenced.

Maybe we should repost the entire exchange for everyone else to see? Or is that agianst ATS T&C? Either way, it sucks when your words come back to bite you on the rump,
Now we watch the tap-dance away and the "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" game.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly! Didn't these three groups also push global warming?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

Seriously,would you sign a petition for something YOU didn't believe in. I don't think so!!!!!!! Get real dude!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

That has always been my problem with the so-called truth movement. If you do not agree with them you are out the door. There is no opinion but theirs. sounds to much like the govt. to me and certainly not scientific.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

In reply to your questions regarding what aspects would you like to see re-investigated, well some of the blatantly obvious ones would now be impossible (forensics on steel for explosives residue etc), so my short list would be..

Ok a decent start at the list, however, most of these have already been explained, some years ago. I'll just point out the obvious ones:

1). The B.B.C`s report stating WTC7 had collapsed 22 minutes before it did, who gave permission for this report to go live, and whom was the source of this report.

Simple misreporting, when someone said is about to collapse, turned into, already collapsed. It was an insane day. Recall other newsreports that turned out to be false: car bombs going off in NYC, car bombs at the Capitol Building, car bombs at the Washington Monument, another plane hitting the White House, car bombs in the tunnels of NYC, etc.

2). An explanation from Bush regarding his recollection of watching the 1st impact, on a T.V in a place where there was no T.V and never has been.

Maybe he saw it on TV after said events? Just a thought. Bush misspoke a lot, remember?

3). Independent video experts to analyse the many films available that are open to scrutiny (including those allegedly showing Bin Laden).

Ok, I'll bite, that might be good.

4). The release of all the 83 CCTV recordings from their respective sites around the Pentagon.

Already been done: The website appears to have already expired, but here is the information about exactly what was on those tapes. And BTW, they were not from the "Pentagon" per se.
85 tapes

5). The many related documents that have been requested via the FOIA that have yet to be released, including the one depicting what Bush was watching via satellite in his presidential limousine.

never heard of this one, but maybe interesting. Never heard the part of the satellite feed in Bush's limo though.

6). John Gross to take oath and ask why he denied traces of molten metal.

Was he denying ALL molten steel, like in terms of huge pools and puddles of molten steel? Or was he aware when he was denying the microscopic traces of sulfidized steel that was only noticed when put under a microscope? Honest question. Methinks that those trying to paint him in a ngeative light, are trying to twist it around into something he may have not been aware of. Plus I dont see what this would prove anyways.

7). A new commission with all the testimonies from the 503 first responders that the N.Y. Times had interviewed resulting in over 20,000 pages of evidence, also the many eye witnesses whom stated events that did not comply with the OS aspects.

There is a whole database of Oral Testimonies as you have stated. Hundreds of people. Of course not all accounts are going to jive 100%, in any case or disaster or event. People will remember things differently, either slightly, or completely. Some like to cause trouble, others forget, others try and change what they remembered to hide the horror or are in denial. But just as an example, what if an eyewitness swears on the Bible she saw Elvis piloting the plane, or just after the buildings started to collapse, she saw Elvis running away from WTC7 with a remote trigger, should she also be taken seriously?

8). A thorough investigation of the suspicious stock market movements, including John McCain’s wife - Cindy Hensley McCain whose tax returns from that year clearly show a vast profit made from put options.

Already been explained years ago. I'm sure its on ATS here somewhere.

9). A thorough investigation of why John O'Neill`s requests regarding Bin Laden and Al Qeada were ignored, resulting in him being told to back off.

Now that would be a good one.
But just so you know, the reasons why he was ignored, rebuffed, etc, maybe have a very "mundaine" reason to it. Beurocracy, rocking the boat, annoying his 'bosses' with his "go-get em" attitude. Take your choice. I imagine its like working in a large office where they expect you to follow the party line, dont rock the boat, and dont be an overachiever. Some bosses hate upstarts trying to out-do them. But thats my opinion,

10). Who authorised the release of all members of the bin Laden family who were residing at the time in the US. even though all flights were cancelled and Bin Laden was the prime suspect for 9/11.
That will do for now.

Could be a good one. My take is that god forbid some Americans found out who they were and tried to lynch them. i do recall that Osama has been largely removed fromt he family and ostricized. But people dont know that and would have possibly done some harm to the family living here.

So I do hope you take some time to look over these, and not handwave them away. I've seen most of your questioons answered years ago, but some I have not. ATS has a bunch of info that you maybe interested. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

DerekJR321 has a list of questions on the previous page. How about taking a crack at those as well?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gatorman3

You know, I would, but to be honest, this whole thing is like a giant game of "whack a mole". All of his questions have been answered time and again, many many many times in the past here on ATS, and elsewhere. Then they POP UP again, and its the same old nonsense. I do not see whats the point of addressing his questions, if they have been answered ad nauseum before, and as usual, IGNORED. What is the point if it is just going to be ignored again? I have seen these same points and "questions" answered years ago. Why are they still popping up as if its something new? Those are not new questions, and they have been answered.

Remember, deny ignorance. That is the ATS motto. But what I am seeing is the opposite. The same claptrap since Loose Change v. 1.0,2.0,3.0,4.0,etc, Sept. Clues, rense, A&E4T, PFFFT, etc etc etc,
that have been answered time and again. If he wants to have them answered, he should go back through the archives of ATS. My responses and other's as well are all there. But I guess when the answers dont satisfy the preconcieved notions, ignore and ask ad nauseum until someone gives up, then proclaim victory.
enough with this game.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

"1). The B.B.C`s report stating WTC7 had collapsed 22 minutes before it did, who gave permission for this report to go live, and whom was the source of this report.

Simple misreporting, when someone said is about to collapse, turned into, already collapsed. It was an insane day. Recall other newsreports that turned out to be false: car bombs going off in NYC, car bombs at the Capitol Building, car bombs at the Washington Monument, another plane hitting the White House, car bombs in the tunnels of NYC, etc. "

Not simple misreporting. The reporter clearly stated that the building had collapsed when it can be seen still standing behind her.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join