It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Military Officers, and Actors are among new 9/11 research organizations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
So I'll ask you; why make up the story? Why make up the lie? This wasn't just a small slip up or misspeak. This was a blatant lie speech. Why lie to the crowd?

Why have truthers made up lies about holographic aircraft? mini nukes? explosives being used? thermite being used etc etc.

Why do truthers tell those lies?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
Good job Bones!!!,

When the debunkers show up I would just like them to address the one question of why they are against a new and independent investigation. That's what these organizations are asking for.

"Dear debunkers, What do you have against a new investigation? Are you that worried about having your blinders removed?"

One reason not to want a new investigation may be that there doesn't seem to be anything to investigate. I started a thread asking the question "what would you investigate" and there weren't many answers that made sense. I put qualifiers on it that required respondents to think about where they would start and what area would provide the highest probability of finding actual evidence of conspiracy. The thinking part was tough on them so some just said "everything."

I will ask you; "What one aspect of 911 would you investigate that you think would provide the highest probability of evidence of conspiracy? Where would you search and what, exactly, would you investigate? As an example, you might say that you would investigate steel and look for explosive residue. You would search the remaining steel, take samples, and run SFC/MS analyses.

Part two is, "If you found nothing, when would you stop clamoring for reinvestigations?" This is a way of asking if you would accept the results of a reinvestigation that said "no demolition" or would insist on continuing reinvestigations until you ran out of breath.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

What about the truthers lies about beam weapons, mini nukes, explosives being used, holographic planes, thermite being found.... people pushing these and other conspiracy theories are your real paid disinfo agents, they must have been told to make the truther movement look really silly!

Dereks, go sell your snake oil somewhere else. I have never heard of these "beam weapons" and "mini nukes" you're talking about...and I am not a believer in the "no planes" theory either, so your argument has no influence on me whatsoever. If people are out there pushing that nonsense I don't have any control over that. All I know is that I don't have to align myself with any of those theories for there to be enough other reasons to have a second (real) independent investigation done. What you're failing to remember is those "lies" you listed are usually put out to the public by the disinfo agents like yourself, who then try to use them to try to create the belief that the entire "movement" is made up of a bunch of freaks. I hope you know how to doggie paddle or you brought your life jacket because I believe you are getting ready to drown in your pathetic pool of b.s.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

thruthers didnt
just some disinfos posing as thruthers
sounds familiar
ps i like where this seems to be going
if the thruth comes out it will change the world

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

One reason not to want a new investigation may be that there doesn't seem to be anything to investigate. I started a thread asking the question "what would you investigate" and there weren't many answers that made sense

One more who doesn't seem to grasp the concept that just because you repeat a lie a thousand times, doesn't mean the lie is going to magically transform into the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

One more who doesn't seem to grasp the concept that just because you repeat a lie a thousand times, doesn't mean the lie is going to magically transform into the truth.

After you do a little concept grasping, try answering the questions I posed. They shouldn't be difficult for those that demand new investigations and claim evidence of conspiracy is all around. Pick your best area to investigate and state what exactly you would investigate.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Well pteridine, let's start off with the fact that it is a conspiracy. Even if it was 19 arab highjackers under the control of OBL then that makes it a conspiracy.
Second. Why do I only get to pick 1 aspect to investigate? If the OS was so true except in 1 little aspect, then most people wouldn't be asking for a new investigation. But that's the problem with the OS. There are hundreds of questions. You can't just sit there and say "well let's solve Shanksville and nothing else counts".
We're not trying to investigate a car crash here. We're investigating the worst single day attack and loss of life on American soil since 1941. And we did it by throwing 15 million dollars and a half-ass commission (with limited powers) at it. Remember, Bill Clinton and M. Lewinsky are worth double what the victims of 9/11 are worth. At least according to the US govt.

Are you asking me, personally, if I could accept the findings of a truly impartial and thorough investigation that concluded that it was done by OBL? Yes I could.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am a retired military officer and for years I have seen the evil that clearly exposed itself years ago. The Bush white house and lies this "commander in thief" (911)... to include Mr. Clinton and certainly what we now call a "commander in (what?)" How in God's name can so many intelligent (maybe i am being to generious here) people fall for such obvious crap? Did I vote for Obama..."hell no" !!! I was in a state of shock wondering how so many -Snip- idiots could believe (his) form of more crap... (a slang word for feces). I can only say that this country (whats left of it) will soon get what in so rightfully deserves. Now come and get my second admentment rights you -Snip- !! "God Bless America" you've got to be kidding me !!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:37:19 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Please Review The Above Link.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

What you would investigate that had the best chance of showing a conspiracy or CD or whatever you want a reinvestigation for? If what you want is resolution of unanswered questions, which are most important? If you are looking for CD, where would you look? Of course everyone wants to investigate everything. That is the lazy way to answer the question and would allow for endless demands of reinvestigations.

If you had one shot, what would you investigate? Explosive residue on steel? Secret memos? NSA phone intercepts? Financial records? Youtube videos?

Try to be selective and provide some rationale for your choice.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Just answered my question. How dumb is dumb? Your kidding right? NO....then you work for this "commander in idiot" who is nothing but a puppet in the hands of evil you'll get to meet personally. I would wish you well but it"s NOT GOING TO HAPPEN for the likes of YOU. OH I'm quit sure this will not get posted but at least I had the chance to speak the truth to all of us truthers. God help these idiots !!!! NO !!!...well i don't blame you GOD...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I find the fellows jacket in your avatar.quite disturbing.
Do you understand?
Do the ladies approve?
Your joking.
Right?
lOl

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

The actor in my avatar is portraying Doctor No, a James Bond villain. The jacket is consistent with his culture.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Why have truthers made up lies about holographic aircraft? mini nukes? explosives being used? thermite being used etc etc.

Dereks so essentially you are saying all these actors, military officials, and scientist are all liars, is this what you are saying?

So everyone is a liar, accept our government, is that what you are saying?

Beside your unproven opinions, do you have any proof to back your ridiculous claims that ALL Truthers believe mini nukes? ( I didn’t think so.) I like how you lump all truthers in one boat.

The only people I seen telling lies are posters in here defending the OS proven lies with more lies. Truthers do not need to tell lies, the truth stands on it own merit.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
do you have any proof to back your ridiculous claims that ALL Truthers believe mini nukes?

Where did I state that? Nowhere, just another lie from you!

Truthers do not need to tell lies, the truth stands on it own merit.

If they do not need to tell lies, then why do some lie about mini nukes? Why do some lie about explosives being used? Why do some lie about pod carrying aircraft firing missiles? Why do some lie about thermite being found? etc etc.

For a group not needing to tell lies, they sure tell a lot!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

How do you explain the Mag. 2.1 and Mag. 2.4 earthquakes recorded by the nearby seismic stations, and triangulated on the WTC? Before I forget, it was after the aircraft hit and before they collapsed, so there is no immediately obvious answer to the cause.

That is as hard as evidence gets to something being very screwed up.

Search the forums - it was debated quite vigorously.

Oh yeah - there was a similar seismic event right before WTC 7 collapsed, too...

edit on 10-9-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

" I like how you lump all truthers in one boat.

The only people I seen telling lies are posters in here defending the OS proven lies with more lies. Truthers do not need to tell lies, the truth stands on it own merit. "

Here you go again . How about the way you lump all those together who disagree with your silly , unproven claims and conspiracies ? Anyone who disagrees with you is labeled a debunker , government agent , or blind follower .

The only people I see telling lies are those like you . You have been proven wrong time and time again . Your response is simply to post the same old crap over and over , even when it has been proven to be 100% incorrect .

Want to call me out on this again , impressme ? We've been here and done this before . Truther gets called out for posting false info ., impressme tells them that's okay , don't worry about it , post it anyway . AFTER it was PROVEN to be FALSE .

Now who's the REAL liar here ? Go ahead , impressme , call me on this one . I will be more than happy to show everyone here how you claim to be searching for the truth , while telling another truther that it is okay to post false and misleading information .

Kinda makes one wonder who the real disinfo agents are here .

edit on 10-9-2010 by okbmd because: ETA

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Where did I state that? Nowhere, just another lie from you!

You did state that in your quote to me. Where in your statement do you say some Truthers?? So, we are all to assume you mean ALL Truthers correct, and if not then it is only fare to say that many Truthers do not tell lies, correct? Then if you admit not all truthers tell lies then, what truthers are you saying are telling the truth and on what 911 topics are you referring to?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
You did state that in your quote to me.

Here we catch you telling yet another lie.... you claimed I said "do you have any proof to back your ridiculous claims that ALL Truthers believe mini nukes?"

Where did I state that ALL truthers believe in mini nukes - show us that quote....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Want to call me out on this again , impressme ? We've been here and done this before . Truther gets called out for posting false info ., impressme tells them that's okay , don't worry about it , post it anyway . AFTER it was PROVEN to be FALSE .

That is not true, you are really desperate here. You took my “quote out of contexts” which is what you “OS defenders” do when you have to defend your OS lies. This is what some of you do in trying to destroy someone credibility who ALWAYS post the truth with sources, or are you going to deny that to?

Now who's the REAL liar here ? Go ahead , impressme , call me on this one . I will be more than happy to show everyone here how you claim to be searching for the truth , while telling another truther that it is okay to post false and misleading information

Go for it! Show me and everyone in here that I post lies, this I want to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Where did I state that ALL truthers believe in mini nukes - show us that quote....

Right here. You did write this didn’t you, or are you going to play let’s twist the word game?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join