It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Military Officers, and Actors are among new 9/11 research organizations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Great thread, BoneZ. S&F.

I also think there are way too many unanswered questions. In fact, it would behoove all of us to open the doors on a new and thorough investigation and put everything to rest. No ambiguities, no shading, no "national security" BS, just the straight facts. That someone has not lost their job due to this boggles the mind.

Does anyone honestly believe, if the OS is correct, that not one person has been held accountable for multiple breakdowns in national defense that day? There were courts martial after Pearl Harbor, even if they may not have been completely warranted. Heads rolled for that but not for 9/11?

Instead, they just created another government agency (DHS) that...surprise!!....is as dysfunctional as the rest of the agencies. Another law, The Patriot Act which should be renamed the Lost Liberties Act. And thousands of dead people, both in U.S. uniform and citizens of other countries.

How somebody doesn't smell a rat in all of this is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
"Dear debunkers, What do you have against a new investigation? Are you that worried about having your blinders removed?"

Dear Terrorist Apologist,

We know who, we know why, we know how. If you want another investigation, you pay for it.

Love,

Your friendly neighborhood debunker.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You see dereks, that's the problem with debunking 9/11. We have hard evidence that the govt./administration lied to us about 9/11. We have hard evidence that the govt/admin. claims not to have all the answers to the 9/11 event. An event that has changed the course of the world in the 9 years since it happened.

Don't you think we should clear the room of all the smoke so that we don't continue to stumble blindly around? Or do you and your ilk (fellow debunkers) like living in the dark?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

We have hard evidence that the govt./administration lied to us about 9/11.

Yet you refuse to show this so called "hard evidence", or it has been shown and already debunked.

We have hard evidence that the govt/admin. claims not to have all the answers to the 9/11 event.

????

Don't you think we should clear the room of all the smoke so that we don't continue to stumble blindly around?

The quickest way to do that is to get the 'truth movement" to stop posting lies and silly conspiracy theories. Do you really think that posting silly stories about mini nukes, nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives that no one saw being installed, holographic aircraft, beam weapons, blaming the Jews etc. helps clear the room?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
More people want to open up Pandora's box.

Even though conspiracy theorists are trying to prove one thing, I wonder how much chaos will erupt when they find out their beliefs are all lies?

I guess we will have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"Three new 9/11 research organizations have formed in the fight for 9/11 truth. They include military officers, scientists, and actors."

Huh? Military Officers? What did they say?

Scientists? What did they say?

Actors? Oh Please. Will the be on "Dancing with the Stars" next week?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

We have hard evidence that the govt./administration lied to us about 9/11.

Really? "hard" evidence? Care to share that "hard" evidence?

We have hard evidence that the govt/admin. claims not to have all the answers to the 9/11 event.

"all the answers" okay.. maybe not. But we all know who...what ...where ...when ...and how.

Don't you think we should clear the room of all the smoke so that we don't continue to stumble blindly around? Or do you and your ilk (fellow debunkers) like living in the dark?

9 years. Please put up your hard evidence. You will be the first.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Seriously, what method would one recommend for getting the word out on an extremely wide scale calling for a new investigation?(at relatively little financial expense) I suspect if one was to overuse the internet for such a controversial and scrutinized request, that person would risk making themselves a large target for a plethora of investigations no matter how erroneous they may be.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Gatorman3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatorman3

Originally posted by Gatorman3
Seriously, what method would one recommend for getting the word out on an extremely wide scale calling for a new investigation? (at relatively little financial expense) I suspect if one was to overuse the internet for such a controversial and scrutinized request, that person would risk making themselves a large target for a plethora of investigations no matter how erroneous they may be.

Your last statement hit it on the nail. Unless these people have 'absolute' proof of a conspiracy, no honest investigation will be taken with the up-most seriousness. No judge would open a case without a substantial reason. Internet hobbyists and theorist only have a hypothesis. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Seriously, what method would one recommend for getting the word out on an extremely wide scale calling for a new investigation?(at relatively little financial expense)

I would drop all talk of silly conspiracy theories, mini nukes, explosives being used etc. There are no facts at all to back those claims up, and they just make the truther movement look very silly.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
But we all know who...

Ok, let's see your proof that 19 Muslim hijackers controlled the jets on 9/11.

I look forward to laughing at your inconclusive evidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

www.youtube.com...#!v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related

You see dereks, this is known as a lie. Blatant, and done only 3 mos. after the attacks. The man had not forgotten where he was on that day or what he saw. He just flat out lied to you, me, and everyone else in that town hall meeting.

For you dereks and Six Sigma,

www.youtube.com...

Even though Hamilton even says we're going to be investigating 9/11 for the next 100 years, if you guys get your way all investigations will stop.
...Wow...I mean wow. You guys are something else.

edit on 10-9-2010 by The Baby Seal Club because: Cause I can't get it to upload video yet.

edit on 10-9-2010 by The Baby Seal Club because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Seriously, what method would one recommend for getting the word out on an extremely wide scale calling for a new investigation?(at relatively little financial expense)

I would drop all talk of silly conspiracy theories, mini nukes, explosives being used etc. There are no facts at all to back those claims up, and they just make the truther movement look very silly.

Granted, facts are extremely difficult to come by as they should be with all tracks being meticulously covered, but aside from all the silly claims, at least you agree that the truther movement has merit. Exposing the real truths is obviously the major challenge because anyone using even a fraction of their brain can tell that there are too many voids and inaccuracies in the "official investigations".

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I wouldn’t expect an answer to this question by any debunker. I believe most of them do not want a new investigation, maybe because it will prove them wrong.

Yeah, and the ones that are the most outspoken against an independent investigation will be revealing themselves as the paid govt. debunkers they are. They deserve to be punished just like anyone else involved because they're guilty of perpetuating the lies that have allowed these criminals to evade possible prosecution. They're all accessories for their acts and I imagine if it ever really culminated into a situation where U.S. officials faced any consequences, there'd be some scared debunkers running around trying to become invisible.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

at least you agree that the truther movement has merit.

It does? Seems to me just a way of some people making money and getting themselves on tv.

Exposing the real truths is obviously the major challenge

"Truthers" are not really interested in doing that, they are more interested in pushing their own conspiracy theory.

edit on 10/9/10 by dereks because: left out quote

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I found one thing very interesting about these sites. I perused the "scientists" petition, being a scientist myself (though certainly not in physics or engineering). What I found was that, in order to be a part of their group, you essentially have to agree to co-author joint papers, meaning, their version of "9/11 Truth" is: we have a narrative we want to push, and we want names to add to that narrative.

Wouldn't the point of recruiting scientists be to use...science? Why would you only want to recruit people willing to sign off on your pre-determined narrative, rather than offer differing viewpoints or data?

Seems very FoxNews-ish, to me. But then, the 9/11 "Truth" movement always has. It's just the other side of the coin from Fox, that's all. Narratives to write, DVDs to sell, Alex Joneses to make wealthy off the backs of the deseprate.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
They deserve to be punished just like anyone else involved because they're guilty of perpetuating the lies

What about the truthers lies about beam weapons, mini nukes, explosives being used, holographic planes, thermite being found.... people pushing these and other conspiracy theories are your real paid disinfo agents, they must have been told to make the truther movement look really silly!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
Wouldn't the point of recruiting scientists be to use...science? Why would you only want to recruit people willing to sign off on your pre-determined narrative, rather than offer differing viewpoints or data?

Obviously because they are not really interested in anything you have to say, especially not if you have a different viewpoint...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mw451

Huh? Military Officers? What did they say? Scientists? What did they say? Actors? Oh Please. Will the be on "Dancing with the Stars" next week?

Hey, Einstein, did you happen to see the OP's introduction at the beginning of the thread? Included therein is something called a"video" with a button you press to "play" the video. After the video, there are three things called "links" which you can click on and be taken to the individual websites of these groups. There you might find the answers to your questions.

P.S. I did not know that people who appear on "Dancing with the Stars" are not allowed to become part of an organization that wishes to find out the truth behind the murder of 3,000 people that occurred on American soil.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I apologize. The video I'm trying to upload doesn't want to seem to go.
So, I'll describe it. It's known as Bush's "Jordan" statement. It's taken during a town hall meeting 3 mos. after the attack in which Bush is asked what he thought after hearing about the attacks. Bush then proceeded to go into a little story about how he watched the first plane hit live, what he thought at the time and etc. The problem of course is that bush saw NEITHER plane hit live.
So I'll ask you; why make up the story? Why make up the lie? This wasn't just a small slip up or misspeak. This was a blatant lie speech. Why lie to the crowd? He wasn't trying to woo voters. His popularity was in the 70s 3 mos. after the attacks. He didn't need to lie to the crowd or us. Why?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join