It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astounding incident with two women [twins] from Sweden on the M6 motorway in England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I stumbled due surfing on the net on this very out of the extraordinary happening.
It’s about two women from Sweden [twins] who did behave in a very strange manner on the M6 Motorway in England.

What could have been behind this all?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11a7bf670c4e.jpg[/atsimg]

The woman seen on CCTV running into the M6 from the central reservation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/549af00c4b85.jpg[/atsimg]

One sister suddenly runs into fast moving traffic and the second calmly stands appearing completely unconcerned. The sister is seriously injured by a truck which ran over her.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47989cee9642.jpg[/atsimg]

Then the second sister runs into traffic and is thrown over the top of a car
and is also badly injured.

Then things got really strange, you can see all about it here.

Madness on the M6 Motorway in England

Posted September 5, 2010
Astounding incident on the M6 motorway in England. Two woman exhibit telepathic connection and super human abilities, some would say demonic. A shocking case which some believe was a scheduled event which even the police became part of. Some think that the woman were not of this Earth and others that this was a very rare mental illness experienced by one and lived out by both..

You will be shocked as the whole series of events are caught on film (and 'that's another story)..

www.colinandrews.net...

edit on 10/9/10 by spacevisitor because: made some corrections

edit on 10/9/10 by spacevisitor because: Changed name of the subject.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I know this seems to have been posted recently, but to be honest I saw this video on one of those UK Police shows that just follow a bunch of police around, arresting drunk people at night. And this was some years ago.

If I remember rightly it was saying that they were high on something.

But in the end the result was the same. they both got took off to hospital. I don't know about a telepathic connection! I think most siblings would run to the aid of their brother / sister if they just witnessed them get pwned by a speeding truck!

It's amazing though what some people will do on the motorways of England.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
How is it possible for the police to just let them go after running head-on into busy traffic multiple times?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yes, that is a truly bizarre story. My first impression would be some sort of mind control experiments were performed on these twins. I would think twins would be a favorite.

I also like the aliens theory though.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Where these two women wanted by Interpol for questioning about a murder in there homeland and thought they were being arrested for that, This is an old story OP but never seen the outcome of the inquiry, So its probably due a rehash..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Very long thread about this already:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure what's telepathic about these twins running into a motorway in that article, just looks like they both have a death wish pact or something.

I'm just a bit confused what's supposedly bizarre about it other than how one of the twins seemed unhurt on that windscreen impact. I'm not able to watch the video as I have a hearing loss to understand what they're saying.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So this wasn't a Top Gear challenge?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetpeanc

Very long thread about this already:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are absolutely right, so the Mods can if they want close this one.
I did a search on other words therefore I obviously missed it.
This one has however very much information about the whole case.
But I wil post the Colin Andrews link in that already existing thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

edit on 10/9/10 by spacevisitor because: Add some info and made some corrections

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You know what angers me most about this?? The fact that these two women have no respect for anyone else,
How dare they put others lives in danger, Can you imagine how those drivers are now effected by hitting these women,

Appalling..

Thank goodness no poor little kids where in those cars..

If these women do have a mental disorder then someones head should be only the table for not checking that these ladies where medicated and kept an eye on.

Surly there must have been signs leading to this kind of action....

Grrr

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This was deadly serious and there was a recent programme about it. One of thre twins went on to murder someone in a random stabbing. The outcome was that they were both suffering from some form of (surprise, surprise) rare psychiatric illness.

Start from here

Regards

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
You know what angers me most about this?? The fact that these two women have no respect for anyone else,
How dare they put others lives in danger, Can you imagine how those drivers are now effected by hitting these women,

Appalling..

Thank goodness no poor little kids where in those cars..

If these women do have a mental disorder then someones head should be only the table for not checking that these ladies where medicated and kept an eye on.

Surly there must have been signs leading to this kind of action....

Grrr

You are absolutely right there asala, but don’t you find it really unbelievable that they despite they were hit by fast riding cars and even a truck they seem to appear physically completely healthy?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yes thats shocking! The fact that she was able to get up as if nothing was wrong is strange, No limp or anything?
Kinda freaky for sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I watched the documentary on this a few weeks ago as well, it was one of the freakiest things ever.

One of the oddest things was they arrested one of the twins and she was laughing a joking with the police as if nothing had happened, she didn't ask about her sister (who was critically ill in hospital) at all, it was really quite chilling.

edit on 10-9-2010 by davespanners because: oops someone already posted the link so i removed it

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Oh man.....that was pretty bizarre indeed. But why did Collin Andrews (whose a famed Crop Circle researcher) cover this story? Is it suggested this was a paranormal event (mindset) or is he just lacking good Crop Circles to report on lately
??

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
JHFC either they were superhuman but I doubt that as they had blood tests taken so they had to pierce the skin
, or they were bloody lucky one of theose million to one chance you always hear about. Both being twins could have had some genetic or mental illness that allowed them to share the same hallucination. It is common for people who hallucinate to share the same hallucination. One of lifes many mysteries.

edit on 10/9/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
this is the most bizzare story iv ever heard the radicle change in personalitys and the suicidal tendancies
is ashtonishing im supprised i didnt see this footage sooner
the man that was murdered is a shattering blow to people with a sense of moral and care R.I.P MATE
i think they should use her for testing fill her full of cancer and let her rot in a hole

new topics

top topics

join