Where Next with Giza's Cave Underworld?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Where Next with Giza's Cave Underworld?

www.andrewcollins.com

Giza's cave world is featured on The History Channel's TV reality show Chasing Mummies in which Zahi Hawass confirms its existence and pronounces it natural in origin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The discovery by Andrew Collins in 2008 of a previously unknown cave world beneath the plateau at Giza has been described as one of the most important developments in Egyptology for a long time. Zahi Hawass denied its existence last year, but is now eating his words as he himself is caught on camera making his pronouncements deep beneath the plateau at Giza. It is an extraordinary story that will run and run. But do the caves, as many believe, continue on beneath the main pyramid field? Collins thinks this is very possible indeed.

www.andrewcollins.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Awesome thread s&f, I'll be looking more into this later cos I'm at work at the minute. Provides fascinating implications if it reaches as far as the Pyramid complex though, especially as the Hall of records is speculated to be underneath the Sphinx..

Hawass is hilarious, he likes to try and uphold that there is no more to be discovered within the field of Egyptology, nice to see him eat his words for once

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew B Collins

Now this is an interesting topic. I have to do a little more reading but it doesn't surprise me to learn there may be much more than meets the eye or that we even suspect beneath the pyramids. I don't think we yet have the complete picture as to their true purpose and original use.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Giza Geomatrix

The existence of the cave system to the rear and underneath the pyramid complex, and what a team of researchers have noted in the above link may have together uncovered many new potential discoveries / cover-ups on the Giza Plateau. Interesting things can be discovered if Mr. Hawass would let some freedom exist in his domain.

join