It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Plan: Buying Books to Keep Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Lt Col Anthony Shaffer worked on the Able Danger program and has told the story of how everyone in that operation were very familiar with the Mohammed Atta cell operating within the US and their intent to attack the US. He was a 9/11 whistleblower.

Here is a letter by Mr. Shaffer endorsing the NYC CAN movement for a new 9/11 investigaton:

I endorse the NYC CAN campaign and support the need for a new, independent, investigation of the events and failures that lead up to the 9/11 attacks.

The original 9/11 Commission inquiry became an exercise in bureaucratic ass-covering and obfuscation of accountability.

I had no intention of joining the ranks of “whistle blowers”. In 2003, when I made my disclosure to the 9/11 commission regarding the existence of a pre 9/11 offensive counter-terrorism operation that had discovered several of the 9/11 terrorists a full year before the 9/11 attacks my intention was to simply tell the truth, and fulfill my oath of office.

Unfortunately, this was a minority view.

Instead of supporting the search for the truth, members of the Bush/Rumsfeld Department of Defense did everything within their power to destroy my 20 year career as a clandestine intelligence operative simply to try to discredit me and my disclosure.

In 2006 I testified before Congress on the pre-9/11 issues regarding the systemic failures I was personally aware of – in both open and closed sessions – and yet nothing was ever done to correct these problems.

The families and victims of the 9/11 attacks are owed a real accounting of why their government failed them. We all deserve answers.

The full accounting has never been made. This accounting is long overdue. I hope the NYC CAN effort will result in a real, detailed, independent investigation that will reveal the full truth – whatever that truth may be.

Tony Shaffer

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm not going to get too specific, but...

Looks like it's already hit a few torrent sites.

Sorry, Pentagon.

Keep on havin' your Fahrenheit 451 wet dreams.

That's all they'll ever be.

-TheAssoc.

edit on 14-9-2010 by TheAssociate because: I've got to be a macho man.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
I'm not going to get too specific, but...

Looks like it's already hit a few torrent sites.

Well, looks like this might be a good activity for ATS archivists. GET THAT BOOK!

And slam it up on the media portal!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join