It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets Announce Bridal Week and Jubilee; Not Rapture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Look miss butterfly, I don't equate the truth of God with anything. I don't know the truth of God, if I were to claim I did I would be as ignorant as the pope(though, not quite the nazi).

However, I do agree that people have been using "God" as an excuse to blindsight the less intellectual in order to gather support for their greedy causes.

Like the Jews used God as their excuse to wed and have sex with 3 year old girls. At least the Muslims had the courtesy of waiting until the age of 12. (Written law)

Hence why I am against these religious wedding traditions.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You are gonna have to link me to some evidence that they wed 3 yr olds?! I don't know where that comes from.
And again, what does the pope have to do with anything? He is the man that insists on being called "father". He's not my Father, or my priest or any kind of connection to My real Father in any way, shape or form.

I hope that you are not taking any of this personally. There would be no point in that. Faith is not something that you can prove to someone else. You just have to debate what you yousrelf believe and realize that no one else on earth will feel EXACTLY the way that you do. It's like being married, you can tell others how you feel about your spouse, but they can't "feel" it too!

Edit to add: I hope I don't add "threadkiller" to my repertoire?!

edit on 9/10/10 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I cannot tell the difference between the 'beginnings' of a belief and the belief itself as a metaphor. The fact that believing is the catalyst for reality should bring everything into perspective. Who are we as a people? What are our beliefs? How do those beliefs cycle with the past?

It is about your "Commitment" to your own personal Lord. It isn't about GOD because GOD is not involved in the Affairs of Humans. Through us Great Spirit works, that is the path or choice we accept, it is the commitment we have made.

I see the commitment no less than the exchange of responsibility. The individual breaking free of the "charge" that held them safe, our World Affairs/Money, and standing in Authority of Self as we turn to accept the union of a greater "charge" that vows to 'Protect and Serve'.

It interests me the debates on this Thread, I see there are choices already being made just as described. We are all the Brides at this very moment considering that there will be a 'Return of Christ' as it has been believed for Centuries. This is that culmination that consummation.

I believe that our words, our written words and our spoken words, are those tools which embed us in the path we choose. This is why the lies and the deceit will not lead the Soul anywhere but to Darkness. It is so very important that, during this Trumpet Sounding, we take the moment to break free of our previous controls and stand up to decide what we really do stand for. Then a Union of the true self can occur where outside is the same as the inside and the heart is the reflection of the mind. A Union of Unions to the degree of which only a fractal could express. Then, when the urge to speak to others about thoughts and ideas comes to us, we will not find ourselves being caught in the doubt and fear that causes one to strike out like they must disprove to prove themselves.

I like Jubilee! I often speak in terms of this word.

I really do like this Thread. S&F from me, I had never heard of this explanation and now more than ever it has been received in validation of Spirit. Thank You!.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Oh and anyone who believes in the rapture needs to get eaten by a raptor.

This sentence made me truly laugh out loud and I really needed a laugh this morning~~
Thanks~
It is rare when I am struck at things enough to actually laugh aloud while reading posts here

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As for the Bride breaking the news to her parents and the Trumpet "clamor" of all hell breaking loose..... there is a nice little metaphor here as well. Have any of you heard of the doctrine of Parens Patriae?

When the Bride breaks away by establishing her independence, this also represents a Jubilee of "coming into her own" standing.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Look miss butterfly, I don't equate the truth of God with anything. I don't know the truth of God, if I were to claim I did I would be as ignorant as the pope(though, not quite the nazi).

However, I do agree that people have been using "God" as an excuse to blindsight the less intellectual in order to gather support for their greedy causes.

Like the Jews used God as their excuse to wed and have sex with 3 year old girls. At least the Muslims had the courtesy of waiting until the age of 12. (Written law)

Hence why I am against these religious wedding traditions.

Good point, is there a god, yes. Religion is so twisted that I would not pick one.
We now know that the god from the bible is not the original creator or at least the bible some of it tells the truth and some is the other guy that asks people to smell the burning flesh, or instructs people to kill their children.
It's a short version, the torah is mixed with ocult simbols, the kabalah is not jewish but it came from egipt, or other places like the ancient sumer and that is just the aliens. There are icons with ufos chaseing other ufos, the
ancient egiptian writings are full of symbols such as airoplanes and other mechanical birds.

So in the end what would one chose ? The original creator, the first, I chose that, my color is blue.
To me god is not some gigantic alien.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

So in the end what would one chose ? The original creator, the first, I chose that, my color is blue.

What do you mean "my color is blue"? I don't get the connection of what you are trying to say with that and what does this color have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

What do you mean "my color is blue"? I don't get the connection of what you are trying to say with that and what does this color have to do with anything?

Like out of the blue, the original creator that created us, it's not them.
I'm all for tec but not like this, these guys are villans they are the snake that came and modified us.
You bit from the red apple ? so it was red, the red pill from the matrix. Pranksters

The beast is red, the snake, the dragon. Go on chose it, you give your self up by doing so and all your integrity.
Why would people do that, give them selfs up, it's the point of gathering expiriance, it comes so hard to come by and in the end they trhow it away.
Tricks in the bag seem to work on some people because they forgot about them selfs.
Does it make sense to you ? if it does accept it, if not refuse it. What is best for you.

666 = red.

edit on 10-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And do you not accept what has been told by men? Men wrote the bible - men we know absolutely nothing about - were they telling the truth in all matters or making up stories as they went along as some do in fiction books today? Would it not be more logical to look at the universe, earth, nature and know there is a Creator - you could call him/her God if you wanted but we do not know the plan. The truth is in your heart and soul - one does not need another person or a book to guide us on the right path.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Best post and good point, good people are waking up, I thought my opinion was from one of the few, the more the better.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

how do you know it is jubilee year?

just asking cause i'm interested

edit on 11-9-2010 by iamnot because: add line

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I do accept that the book we call the bible contains some of God's words, and I also accept that men have had millenia to screw with it. I also know that what I "feel" to be true is not something you are interested in. But, having said that, how I "feel" about it is what it comes down to. Feelings will never be enough for "proof". This is the point that faith kicks in. I have faith that my Father loves me and knows that I want the truth, so I listen to what He tells me is true. Very easy to do personally, impossible to explain and impossible as a tool to convince anyone else of truth. That's just the way it is. But, my job is not to sway you of what is true. Those who have the heart and spirit that seeks truth will receive it.

I know that Father God has led me by the hand and shown me what I can trust to be true and what has been perverted. The perversion of His word was done purposefully, just for this reason: to obscure truth for those seeking it, and to confound and disgust those who only want easy answers. To get the truth of His word, you have to want it within your spirit. For those only superficially interested in what Father has to say, it goes no further than the realization that men screwed with His word. It requires faith to go further, and not many have enough to trust Father to lead them. It's easier to throw out everything that's been written and call it a myth.

All that being said, I agree that everything in the entire universe proves that there is a Creator. If I had never seen the written word, never heard His name spoken, I do believe that I would still know who He is. His very creation cries out His name. However, men always perverted this, too. The ancients chose to go a step further than worshipping the Father. They needed idols and other physical signs of a god, so they built temples and made human sacrifice in them. I consider myself very blessed to have been born in the time that I am. There is a "church" on every corner, and the bible is available in every language. Even if all those things ever did for me was point me in the right direction, I am still luckier than those who never had that nudge in the right direction.

Even though men have been able to pervert and distort and corrupt His word, at least I have a tangible thing to begin with. I know that a lot of it is wrong, but I also know He will correct it for me. This is the crux of it all: either you know Him and trust that He will do what's best for you, or you do not.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You bit from the red apple ? so it was red, the red pill from the matrix. Pranksters

The beast is red, the snake, the dragon. Go on chose it, you give your self up by doing so and all your integrity.

666 = red.

Red? But donchaknow "god's" favorite color is red?
There is the Red heifer sacrifice; the scarlet cord; scarlet wool that goes into the sacrificial fire; the Red shield; the Redness of Esau; the Red bowl of porridge for which Esau sold his birthright.....Red is a very significant symbol.

The shield of his mighty men is made red, the valiant men are in scarlet: the chariots shall be with flaming torches in the day of his preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken.
Nahum 2:3

"Red shield"? Anyone in particular come to mind?

Here's more red symbolism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Alethea because: spacer

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Red means war, desire, giving your self up for sacrifice.
Blue means integrity, preserving life, having respect for it, seeing your true nature, your self.
Blue is the color of truth, you want the truth take the blue pill and stop gaming your self.
Their god is red, the roman god is the same god as the guy that they say it's god today.
It's why there are so many wars, to get the prophecy done, they force it, make up fables so then who knows what
may come and say the prophecy is done. It's a game to them. This pranksters play the bolth sides, the good and the bad. It's blood bath "so you are worthy" if you don't eat meat, if you don't pick up the sword and sacrifice,
if you for example don't curse people and are not a nut job then you are an "evil entity" Why do you think they go on a conquest, to bring harmony and peace raped in suffering, we are here to free you by telling you what to do.

It's the alien gods, who thought water would cost money ? when it's free. Why does everything have to cost, it could be free, we make it cost because we play by their rules.

It's the rules turning us into robots, if you have care you can do what is best without anything at all not because it's a rule but because you chose to do it. It's what makes you alive, I chose to help someone not because it's states I have to but because "I want to" it's my will, what makes me special as anyone else.

Not getting it perfect will make you alive, and getting it almost perfect without rules will outsmart any machine.
Perfection by being alive.

So religion is full of doctrine because they can't feel, they have to do it manualy.

Real inteligence comes with the ability to feel, AI is just a robot, worthless.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I would maybe agree with with you, or not, but I can'tunderstand what you are saying!?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by pepsi78

I would maybe agree with with you, or not, but I can'tunderstand what you are saying!?

That the god you think is god is not a god. God is nature and the way it works, it's alive.
The "other gods" because they know how nature works come and say "I am god" Obey me, no obey me not the other god, no me, no I am god. And then they come with this trend, I am god you are god.
But sad to say none of them are gods, they taped into the nature and state that it's an illusion, because they have gone insane, they can't control it. They wanted power and got power with insanity.
Life is a gift from nature in perfect balance, so religion is just to trick people. There is a creator but it's not that, we don't know how it works and why it works, it just does, so we assume we do but we don't. Why bother knowing it if you go insane, you get to shout it's an illusion. Somewhere I picture this force at work doing it all, like an invisible hand, it works in perfect balance, it knows what is doing. You are connected to it, it gives you dreams, you have faith in it and respect it it's on your side. I would like to know more, my hunger for knowing is immense.

Law of the nature states to leave things as they are, do not modify it, leave nature alone or nature will take care of you. The angels and everything are probaly other evolved civilisations making sure that is respected, that we live
and do not modify what was created by natural ocurance. Don't mingle in it. For things to grow on their own.

What drives me to this curiosity is how to picture this force, the creator, how it looks, does it have a face ?
I don't know, human writings like the bible for example might be the inflence of this, it interacts with us, it's nature and we see it different. What ever it is, it is inteligent because of it's design, it seems it loves the innocent.
That is god, and as a human I have no idea how it looks.

Regarding religion, it's made to control people, start wars so we game our selfs.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Sorry, not much clearer. I think what you are saying is that I shouldn't believe in the God that I know is real, but some vague force of nature that you're unsure exists?
Yeah, that's a much better solution.

I have never let some man, men, woman, women, beings, etc. tell me what to believe. I have a soul and spirit that is capable of sorting out the truth. I trust it, simple as that. It knows who it belongs to.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by pepsi78

Sorry, not much clearer. I think what you are saying is that I shouldn't believe in the God that I know is real, but some vague force of nature that you're unsure exists?
Yeah, that's a much better solution.

It is what you see, it works, it's why I think there is a creator, not because a book tells me.
Do I know if this cerator has a face, no I don't. So books are made up and sold as religion.
The shepard is just that, the creative force. It knows you, if you need it it will be there for you.
I have no idea how it looks, but one thing I'm sure of I'm not going to listen to a book telling me how to live it.
Want to carry out the prophecy and roll in blood go ahead. Some of us don't want that.

My point is, there is no many gods, just one, it does not pick sides, it has no religion.
The rest are just fakes, just aliens who came to this world, they are the beasts, and anyone can be a beast, a 666.

666 = red red red.
It's how I see it.

edit on 11-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You know, I think I'm starting to agree with some of what you are saying. I know you can't learn anything about God from religion, too. And yes, nature does declare His grace and love. Good point. I also know that these things that live here are not God's, they are out for death and destruction of what belongs to Him. So yes, I see your point. As for prophecies of death and blood, I am not sure which ones you are talking about? Do you think that all this can just continue on ad nauseum? What do you think will bring about a real change for earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join