It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets Announce Bridal Week and Jubilee; Not Rapture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In the Hebrew, the word for this occasion also known as Feast of Trumpets, is yom teruah, which means "clamor". This ruckus can represent a joyous announcement or a battle cry. At this time in history, it is both.

It is not the Rapture being announced, but rather Bride Week.

The meaning of Bride Week is metaphorical. It is not a literal week of seven days, but rather represents an unfixed "period of time" during which the bride begins to make arrangements and finalize plans. The battle cry aspect reflects that the Bride must assert her independence from her parents in order to be free to marry. In Jewish tradition no actual date was set for the wedding because the custom of that age was for the groom to arrive unannounced late at night and steal the bride away.

I believe this is the origin of what people are referring to as "the Rapture".

Today, the Trumpets are a clarion call. It is time to stand. The Trumpets are an alarm to "Rise and Shine".

If this is the start of Bride Week, those who are called out will understand the significance. For those who parody with Rapture announcements, perhaps this reference will shed light on what is intended to happen presently over a short course of time. This stealing of the Bride will happen quietly without fanfare and at a time still in the future.

There is much more metaphorical significance that can be associated with the trumpet blast which is also significant to the present time frame.

The Jubilee Year

The announcement of the Jubilee Year begins with the blowing of the rams horn on the Day of Atonement (Sept. 18/ Tishri 10 ).

This was an unusual observance that most people only experienced once in a lifetime, as it occurred once every fifty years. It was known as the Jubilee Year. All Israelites who had sold themselves into slavery were set free, and all land and property reverted to it's original owner.

Somewhere around 70 AD, the count of the fifty years ceased. Even so, some people who have perception to feel the tides may be aware that this opportunity to leave slavery behind is again at a favorable time to act.

In those days no Israelite could permanently be bound in slavery nor could an Israelite lose his true inheritance. Jubilee was a proclamation for liberty throughout the land, and a time to return to ones clan and family.

Today those who are aware are afforded the same opportunity to release themselves from bondage but they must prove it and claim it. The time is at hand.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I just wonder if there will be any that realize that this may be the last time to claim their freedom? I'm afraid that people just cannot hear the call anymore. They are too busy belittling God and shunning the truth.

I wonder, will anyone be able to hear the shofar?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

In Jewish tradition no actual date was set for the wedding because the custom of that age was for the groom to arrive unannounced late at night and steal the bride away.

The 3 year old bride?

What a disgusting tradition.

Oh and anyone who believes in the rapture needs to get eaten by a raptor. Origin of the rapture is a crazy American with crazier ideas. Plenty of those and they are not limited to America or Americans.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
I just wonder if there will be any that realize that this may be the last time to claim their freedom? I'm afraid that people just cannot hear the call anymore. They are too busy belittling God and shunning the truth.

I wonder, will anyone be able to hear the shofar?

Freedom? You do realise serving god and having freedom are mutually exclusive, right? What exactly does god want people for anyway? Do you even know what his plans are, when he establishes his kingdom, what will we be doing? If you think its going to be something good, then I suggest you read your book a bit more thoroughly.

You act like you are enlightened. How is it you come to know the truth? What sets you apart from every other human being on this planet? You are not elightened. Nobody is. We are all in the same boat. The simple fact of the matter is we are insignificant beings on an insignificant planet who make up stories due to overinflated egos.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I think the point here was to show how this true event has been perverted by religion to mislead people that can be duped onto believing in the rapture. There is no such thing, I believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

Wow. I'm sorry that you feel so trapped and hopeless. I'm very much free. I never stated that I was special, I only know what I've experienced for myself. That is total love and freedom from my Father God. If you have never felt it, you cannot believe it. It's not my business to try to convince you of truth. I just hope that you are curious enough to to try to keep an open heart and mind if you decide to seek for the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Let me repeat myself: 3 year old bride.

Religion is disgusting and religious traditions are just followed by the generally unaware populace. The only reason people should ever learn about religious tradition is to avoid it and learn what kind of damage it does.

I still can't, for the life of me understand why American christians would celebrate thanksgiving. Like really, are you people that thickheaded and ignorant?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Wait a minute.....now I am just confused. I already RSVP'd for the Rapture and now you're telling me that it's a wedding instead?! Now I'm going to have to go out and get a gift. No one tells me anything!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I guess I am lost here? Where does a 3yr old bride come in? And where does thanksgiving come in? That had zero to do with this issue!

And also, I never brought "religion" into this. That has zero to do with Father God, either!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Boy, you are on a roll with the "make fun of all things pertaining to God" theme this morning, huh?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Wow. I'm sorry that you feel so trapped and hopeless. I'm very much free. I never stated that I was special, I only know what I've experienced for myself. That is total love and freedom from my Father God. If you have never felt it, you cannot believe it. It's not my business to try to convince you of truth. I just hope that you are curious enough to to try to keep an open heart and mind if you decide to seek for the truth.

Where is the actual source for your truth? Define "Father God".

I have come to the conclusion that NOBODY knows the truth. We all come into this world the same way, and all leave it the same way. Nobody is special.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh no, I'm not making fun of all things godly...I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to making fun. So don't worry about that.

I must say though, now I am a bit paranoid. I didn't know I was being scrutinized that closely.....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Do you really believe that I could post a source for something that my soul knows to be true? That is as bad as asking a non-believer to post proof that God is not real! You know when you participate in these threads that there can be no "proof". I have already stated that what is true for me is not provable (real word?) . It is something taken on "faith", remember? I also never stated that I know absolutely everything there is to know about God. There would never be any way humanly possible to achieve such a thing, and those that claim that they do are full of crap. I only know what's true for me, and that is love, peace in my soul and freedom> I wish I could just hand it to you, but that's not possible.

As far a s "definition" for God, how is that even possible?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Zamini

I guess I am lost here? Where does a 3yr old bride come in? And where does thanksgiving come in? That had zero to do with this issue!

And also, I never brought "religion" into this. That has zero to do with Father God, either!

In the time when these Jewish traditions thrived, brides were given away at the mere age of 3.

Thanksgiving comes in because hundreds of millions of people were murdered by European Christians following the "discovery" of America. Yet it was made into tradition by religious folks. Ignorance is stomach filling bliss.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is read history.

Why do you call yourselves Americans?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Meh, no worries! I've just seen you on another thread, commenting. You go ahead and have fun. After all, you don't answer to me!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I hope that I am misunderstanding you and that you are not insinuating that I will have to answer to God for some jokes I've posted on a website regarding ridiculous predictions of rapture, because if that were true, well I think that's pretty stupid. The God that I believe in would appreciate the "fun" and I hope that yours would as well.

Apologies if that isn't what you meant in your post.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I would like you to tell me how it is that you equate the truth of Father God with all the crap that goes in the "religious" arena? You know as well as I do that His name has been used as a punishing rod and an excuse for murder since men were able to understand what power the name held. I still fail to see how that applies to the truth.

Oh, I guess, since you accept what you have been told by men, mainly that what they were doing was in God's name, you choose to believe that. Why don't you try going to the source and seeking out what is true for yourself. What you are doing is no different than those "religious" people that accept what other men tell them God is saying. They are just as blind.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That is definitely not what I meant! My philosophy is, I have no one to impress and only one God to please! I think that is true for everyone! I was just messing with you, sorry! And no, I don't think God is so petty.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Do you really believe that I could post a source for something that my soul knows to be true? That is as bad as asking a non-believer to post proof that God is not real! You know when you participate in these threads that there can be no "proof". I have already stated that what is true for me is not provable (real word?) . It is something taken on "faith", remember? I also never stated that I know absolutely everything there is to know about God. There would never be any way humanly possible to achieve such a thing, and those that claim that they do are full of crap. I only know what's true for me, and that is love, peace in my soul and freedom> I wish I could just hand it to you, but that's not possible.

As far a s "definition" for God, how is that even possible?

If you have no verifyable source, then your "truth" is simply your OWN OPINION. It is dangerous to have such a closed mind when it comes to things like this. I know. I used to believe in the bible, I guess in the end it was my inability to blindly accept things without question, even when there is something not quite right - something I was absolutely required to do - that caused me to "fall away".

Ever since then, from the way these so-called englightened brothers and sisters treated me, their total lack of compassion, it became more than obvious that they possess about as much truth as a wax crayon. I have witnessed similar behaviour from other religions too. Religion exists simply to control and manipulate people to further the self-serving interests of corporate, religious and political leaders.

So in a nutshell, you know the absolute truth but cant prove it, and you believe in a being who you cannot define at all. Are you willing to change your mind should something come to light that will challenge your current beliefs? I am not deriding you at all for having personal beliefs, we are all entitled to them. But when they start to become truth, especially when they are largely based on faith and what other people tell us to believe, thats when the trouble starts.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You are either deliberately not reading what I am saying, or just can't accept it. I am not "religious". I think that religion has caused the death and damnation of more humans than any other single source on earth. That was done purposely, to pervert truth. I also never claimed to have "absolute truth". Where does that come from?

As far as some man telling me what to believe: I stopped listening to what others had to say a very long time ago. Men cannot help but pervert the truth, they are born that way. The only thing I can trust is what I am shown to be true for me by Father God. If that is not trustworthy for yourself, then that is just a sad way to live. You should reconsider, because you have lost something beautiful and essential for life, just because people can be jackholes. You have let them take away the best part of life from you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join