It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former senator, engineers offer 'proof' of 9/11 controlled demolitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Former senator, engineers offer 'proof' of 9/11 controlled demolitions

www.rawstory.com

The nine-year-old body of 9/11 conspiracy theories includes many improbable (and sometimes contradictory) claims, everything from remote-controlled planes flying into the World Trade Center, to a missile hitting the Pentagon, to mass kidnappings of air passengers.

But a group of more than 1,200 architects and engineers is building what it hopes is a scientifically sound argument about one 9/11 claim: That the World Trade Center buildings were destroyed not by fires caused by the airplane collisions, but by a controlled demolition.

At a press conference in Washington DC, Thursday, the gro
(visit the link for the full news article)

More here:
www.sacbee.com...

edit on 10/9/2010 by budski because: to add extra info newslink

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The implications of actual proof of controlled demolitions would not only be astounding, but also far reaching, and could potentially bring down many high ranking people in government/government agencies.

As far as the 911 conspiracy goes, I am still open minded - the one thing I have always said is that there are so many coincidences that just don't add up - but that does not (in my mind) equate to unequivocal proof.

If the people the article highlights, can in fact provide proof that is beyond question, then it would be a triumph for good people seeking truth, but EQUALLY if the proof turns out to be nothing more than bluster, then it may be time we started to think about putting this to bed once and for all.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is excellent news. I am also very pleased to see that former Sen. Gravel is standing with 911Architectsfortruth as well. I had the opportunity to speak to Sen. Gravel about 4 years ago and I encouraged him to look into the evidence refuting the OS. It looks like he really did!
Gravel should be remembered as the Sen. that had Ellsberg's Pentagon papers read into the Congressional record. Without his action they may have never seen the light of day.
Bravo for Sen. Gravel and all the dedicated members of the truth movement who will not give up until we get a fair and independent investigation into the events of 9/11.
Thanks Budski, I stopped reading Rawstory awhile back and would've missed this.

new topics

join