It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Shot Dead In Koran Burning Row

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
ya john, see where all that love, got you?

martin?

jfk?

abe?

bring em all out into the light, spay with bullets or permanent dye.

still trying to figure out how all these guys know about this when most can't read or write their own language.

and where do they get the flags and stuff to burn, oh, CIA has an effigy store too. like a 7/11. lol!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

...WHAT!?!

By burning the Quaran, we are making more and new enemies. There is so much moronic behavior and hypocrisy coming from the bigoted Islamaphobes it's so sickening. I can't take it anymore.

Quaran burners are the reasons why we get attacked. They are the true enemies of this country. If more Americans die, it's because of people like you. Enjoy living with that, you disgrace.

We will keep on getting attacked weather we burn any Qurans or not. Do you really believe they will leave us alone if we stop burning Qurans?........You are funny, you know that? Why do you hate America so much?

Step outside and take a deep breath. If you smell smoke today, chances are that one of your neighbors is burning the Quran. ....lol.

The only true Islamophobes are the cowards who make excuses for their murdering hordes.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i agree the MSM is the main culprit here, book burning protests happen so often in this world it's ridiculous,

but once the MSM latches onto ONE threat of doing so by ONE dude in florida it actualy results in death, if the op's source is to be believed,

tptb actualy have this tension so built up that only a mere broadcasting of the idea of a book burning can cause this reaction in the world.

it's madness,

edit on 11-9-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye because: add video that seems relevant

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's not moronic to burn the koran........hell, the muzzies burn the flag and bibles all of the time. What would be moronic is trying to cook a pork steak over one as I'm sure the glue and ink would really degrade the flavor of the meat, although hot sauce hides a multitude of sins. That said, being ashamed is a two way street......like being ashamed because our president would stoop to being held hostage to these animals, and our government would also dare publicly admit to considering arresting someone for exercising the rights gauranteed them in the constitution, all in the name of not pissing off a bunch of idiots stuck in the 7th century. We have give up enough freedoms, now is not the time to give up anymore............

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Coward

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Yeah OK but I still have 0 like,0 respect, and 0 tolerance for Islam. I REFUSE to like hate mongering, destructive, racist, bullying, violent, trouble making, stone age,child molesting, women beating monster societies. You can tell me "well people of other religions do it too" until your blue in the face and I still won't care because no other religions TEACHES followers to do that. Do you think the average muslim has any tolerance for anything but themselves? especially you? Your sorely mistaken. Go ahead and call me a bigot and a racist, you know the typical democrat routine. It's not the peopel I have a problem with it's there religion.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

The Islamic Culture Center isn't that close to Ground Zero. Also, it's called Freedom of Religion. Don't they teach Tolerance in the Bible? Maybe the Mosque protesters should try to remember that when they want to preach THEIR religious ideologies.

Protesting the freedom of American citizens is downright revolting and disgraceful to this country. I have no respect for Quran burners or the bigots who protest a Muslim's right.

Absolutely disgusting.

Why are we even arguing this?

You do realize that the building they want to put the Mosque in was actually hit (and damaged) by debris from one of the planes on 9/11 as well as bodies? That sounds "near" enough to Ground Zero for me.....

You do realize that this guy in Florida- as stupid as it is- has the "right" to do this don't you, whether you like it or not? Just like you say the Muslims have the "right" to build the Mosque at GZ......

Well which is it? You can't have it both ways. You can't just arbitrarily assign who gets the "right" to do something and who doesn't..........

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

where they want to build the mosk is way to close to where a bunch of crazies murdered three thousand innocent people PERIOD
if it's a cultur center what's with the freedom of religion remark
and
we don't care what you people think .
even though it's already caused a death of a protester
which is par for muslims.

edit on 12-9-2010 by AmericanDaughter because: edit to add more info.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hello my friends,

There is no doubt that this is a tragic event. What is more tragic is why this is happening. The media is stoking the flames of religious sentiment all over the world. Hate sells and everyone is buying it. It is a concerted effort to do one thing, show that ALL religious sentiment is racked with hate and violence.

Has anyone here ever even met a Muslim Brother?

I have. What I have observed is that they have the same hopes and dreams that we all do. They want a peaceful place to raise their children. They are loyal to their family. The love their wives. They love their communities. And, just as Christians in this country, they trust their religious leaders. They do not realise that these leaders, some of them, are as agenda driven as televangelists in this country. In fact, due to the destruction going on in their country, they are even more devoted to their religious leaders. Afterall, what is the purpose of religious leaders, to give hope when all else has failed. They are supposed to be the light that leads the way through the darkness of despair. However, they are not for the most part.

Christians, follow the lessons of Christ and stand up and extend the hand of friendship to your Brothers and Sisters. ALL your Brothers and Sisters. Christ offered a new testament of unconditional Love. He was stoned for it, chased from village to village for it, hated for it and eventually died for it. Your religion has done great things through out the ages in his name and by his example. Orphans have been cared for around the world, Hospitals have searched for and treated the poor. The hungry have been fed. But, I have to question you on not standing up and denouncing the way you have remained silent to radical elements within your mantle. How can you not stand up for your Brothers and Sisters because of their lifestyle choices? Do you forget Jesus' love for Mary Magdeline? How do you remain silent for abortion bombers? Isn't a greater demonstration of love to establish parenting centers to teach alternatives? Where is the Christian condemnation of the video that sparked this all? Why do you remain silent on the testimony of love when it is inconvenient to your world view?

My Muslim Brothers are equally charitable in regards to the care of the sick, the poor, the orphaned. You have given hope to millions around the world for a better life. You claim Jesus as a wise prophet, yet you disregard his message of unconditional love. My Sufi Brothers and Sisters, why do you remain quite while your more radical Brothers grow in strength in their message of death and destruction. Is your life here worth more than the one to come? Do you fear death knowing it is inescapable?

My Jewish Brothers and Sisters, why have you forsaken the commandments? Have you rationalised away your sacred covenant with God? You knew you were to suffer in this world, yet you continue to shirk that charge. As if God's judgement no longer matters. Those who wish to be judged by Moses, shall have their desires fulfilled.

My Buddhist Brothers and Sisters, you have the wealth of the world. You gave up all to attain all. Your humility is without question. But, why do you sit on your wealth and not share it with the world? Does every Man have to come begging for their share of what you know belongs to all? Stand up and share your message of inner peace that heads may cool and reason prevail.

My Hindu Brothers and Sisters, why have you turned your back on the One and allowed your Brothers and Sisters to be divided up into classes. Have you forgotten that from whence you came there you shall return only to come again. You know not where you will be for you have not the power to judge. Lift up your Brothers and Sisters, or they will bring you down. Take this message of peace to heart.

My Brothers and Sisters of the world, who hear their ancestors voices, you hear their lamentations. Your love for this world, its creator and those who have come and gone is without question. You know that which comes our way if we do not stand up. Why do you remain silent while the world surges toward annihilation. You have much to contribute to the healing process. It begins with peace and you have a responsibility to bring it about.

My Atheist Brothers and Sisters, your questioning of the existence of God has brought us to ages and advancements we never thought possible. You have unlocked mysteries that but a few generations ago would have been regarded as pure miracles. Your logic and reason is without question, yet here it fails. Your insistence that their be no God is destroying the very faith of those who absolutely know it and need it. In your own arrogance you deny even the possibility of the great Creator, even though time after time it this existence defies every boundary you set. When will your thirst be quenched? Can you not see how great this thing we call God is? It is not the parts that you study and pick apart, it is the whole functioning together, so intricately assembled it defies ANY chance of mere random circumstance. You know it, but your arrogance refuses to let you admit it. Your Logic and reason would much better serve mankind in these times by helping to cool heads, and bring about peace.

To all my Brothers and Sisters, each and everyone of you is responsible for life on this planet. We are all MAN. It was given to us by a God that is far too complex for any single human mind to ever comprehend. It is beyond name, it is beyond definition, and therefore must be experienced in the most personal way. It is a quite voice in our head that whispers good counsel. That gives us hope for something more. We dress it up and make it our very own, for that is how personal a relationship it has with us all. Can we not just accept that we all have a right to our minds and put aside these petty issues?

God save us all and give us reason to see the error of our ways.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join