It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Shot Dead In Koran Burning Row

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think strategically and tacictally the military could
use something like this to smoke out the violent opposition.

Stage a Koran burning event in the Middle east,
advertise for sevral weeks, and stake the place
out with battle ready troops for whoever shows up.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

thats crazy talk

since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses

These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, sounds to me like one more person who can't attack Americans to me.......maybe they could orchestrate this on a larger scale and kill alot more of them.........tired of all of this one sided hate and lies........

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Stop being afraid, that is what the Muslims want you to do. And by the way there is no such thing as an extrmist Muslim. These so called extremist, are just following the words of the "Koran".

edit on 10-9-2010 by flycatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2010 by flycatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's the latest development in body armor!

YES!

New for 2010 it's the Quran Trama plate!

Now those pesky Islamic Extremeist that shoot a US Soldier will no longer have their 40 virgins as the will be suffering eternal damnation for shooting the Quran.

Order yours now before the Pastor burns them ALL!

This PSA Brought to you by Americas Pig Farmers association. ( pissing off muslims since Alah knows when )

edit on 10-9-2010 by SWCCFAN because: add text

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This entire mess is WRONG on so many, many levels.

1. That the idiot would conceive of this.

2. I heard a muslim minister on television saying something to the effect of, that when people are killed all over the globe because of this, it will be on the head of this "Pastor".

Outrageous. Whatever happened to personal responsibility for your own decisions and actions? You did something I don't like, so I'm going to go kill some people, and it's all your fault? It's maddening! Is this a free ticket for homicide? A justification of murders? Placing the blame on everyone but those who should be held accountable for such actions?

3. Why do we even know about this? Why? This small town little pseudo-pastor, or whatever he is, could have done this with his little pseudo-parrishioners, congregation of one, or whatever it's dwindled down to now, and nobody would have ever known. But nope. It has to be paraded around the world like it's big news. Is the media any less guilty than the pastor?

Moreso, if you ask me, because they are expected to have some semblance of integrity, and judgment. Obviously there is no discretion anymore, but you would expect grown people who are supposed to be professionals, to not put our soldiers in harms way...anymore than they are already.

I heard one of the news guys say this morning, that it's a good thing they reported this, otherwise the incident would have been on youtube, and gone viral globally and then there really would have been problems.

Really? Says who? This sounds like the news teams are going out on a limb to justify what they surely realize by now, was a big mistake. Someone has already been killed, and nothing has been burned at this point?
How crazy is this?
The whole thing is appalling from start to finish, whatever the finish might be. When we learn to stop behaving so badly? When will the media learn? Oh, nevermind. I know the answer. As long as the news cast have their celebrity status, and the money keeps rolling in..............
[/rant]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
How sad.. Yet another innocent life lost due to the stupidity of americans and christianity..

not just americans, humans

not just christianity, organized religion

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How can all of these angry protesters be putting our troops in harms way? These people are so mad about their filthy Quran being burned that they have taken to the streets foaming at the mouth with hatred for America because of our freedom.

Angry hateful people such as these are bound to make some huge mistakes. How can these idiots be putting our troops in harms way? I think that Betrayus and Obama have conspired to silence our opposition to these Radical Islamic Extremists. They want to silence our freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

If we let Muslims intimidate us into being silent, we are truly headed down the road to annihilation at the hands of these murderers.

The truth is: On 9-11-10, many Qurans will be burnt by many patriotic Americans all over the country: at barbecues and cookouts, and picnics, in back yards, and at family gatherings...etc etc.etc. A new tradition will have been born. I for one will be burning the filthy pages from an indoor fireplace, they'll be able to smell it for miles!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Now Americans will say "this is why we can't let the Mosque happen!"

Sometimes, I'm ashamed of my country. This is one of those times.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

...WHAT!?!

By burning the Quaran, we are making more and new enemies. There is so much moronic behavior and hypocrisy coming from the bigoted Islamaphobes it's so sickening. I can't take it anymore.

Quaran burners are the reasons why we get attacked. They are the true enemies of this country. If more Americans die, it's because of people like you. Enjoy living with that, you disgrace.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

this is not why
islamists hijacked planes and flew them into huge Full buildings
into the Pentagon
and
who knows where poor hijacked flight 93 was headed

THEY MURDERED THOUSANDS THAT DAY

This IS why no mosk should be built on ground zero
not because of a Possible book burner using his constitutional rights

but because of HUMAN BURNERS wanting to build a mosk at the site of such Horror that They Caused!
What kind of humans could like that?
70% of P Oed Americans Don't.

islamists are still killing people only TODAY it's over the possibility of burning a book
frightful people.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

youre confused

Only people that kill people are responsible for killing people

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

The Islamic Culture Center isn't that close to Ground Zero. Also, it's called Freedom of Religion. Don't they teach Tolerance in the Bible? Maybe the Mosque protesters should try to remember that when they want to preach THEIR religious ideologies.

Protesting the freedom of American citizens is downright revolting and disgraceful to this country. I have no respect for Quran burners or the bigots who protest a Muslim's right.

Absolutely disgusting.

Why are we even arguing this?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Who cares?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if they started burning Bibles, and then we burned more Q'urans....
and the they burned Bibles, and we, more Q'urans...

And then there were no more Bibles or Q'urans.....

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

....sorry, almost had a moment there.

PRAISE GOD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION PLEASE!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

No another life lost due to intolerance. It is not an american's fault. If you play with fire, expect to be burned. Do you really think that people can freely protest anything without repurcussions? Even in America there are! I don't see anyone gettting shot in America for protesting, but, arrested, certianly. Explain how it is an American's fault that this person was shot!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows.

Please listen. The bible is a book written by many people, therefore not to be entirely trusted.

Please listen. The governments are books of laws written by many people, therefore not to be entirely trusted.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Oh good, the first casuality in the most avoidable war in the history of mankind...

Thank you Fox, CNN, and all MSM in general.

Ditto.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

People still believe this tripe?

Wake up people. It was your government that brought those towers down.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
imagine;
nothing to kill or die for.
no religion too.

and in original recipe

edit on 11-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join