Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Human Side of Afghan War (and Eid Mubarak Afghanistan)

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well I was listening to a Farsi song, and decided to post this one for all side involved in this war, who are human.

Human Side

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans.

Yes they are humans

Hopefully we have established till now that both sides consist of humans, and that Afghanistan is a truly a fascinating where American citizens have been wrongfully sent there by the true terrorists standing in the background betting whose gonna win.

The true terrorists

Yes they are not humans.

Yes they are not humans.

Yes they are not human.

Yes they are not humans.

Yes they are not humans.

Yes they are not humans.

The list goes on, the true terrorists are living in mansions.. I think the world is in a complete state of delusion, thinking that terrorists are living caves, or the American army (who are forced in to these battle themselves) are terrorists, and who are struggling to make a living's means themselves. True terrorists live in mansions, and have meeting where they spend millions in security. Those are the terrorists. I won't even be surprised if it was almost a billion, but I'm just saying how rich true terrorists are.

In this day of celebration let's be fair, and let's come to common terms who is stirring this trouble, and who is really behind it.

Let's save this beautiful earth from greedy monster, whose only mission are global domination and NWO. Let's not forget, nor forget, because too much suffering have been inflicted all across this world. Let's be real for once, and point the fingers at those who truly matter.

EID MUBARAK EVEYONE!!!

ooz

edit on 10-9-2010 by oozyism because: GOT THE TAGS WRONG AGAINST FOR GOD SAKES LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
EID MUBARAK to you too and thank you for the post...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
EID MUBARAK to you too and thank you for the post...

I miss Afghanistan.. Reminisce is all I can do, till I get back hopefully soon..

Thanks for the post ..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey ooz, I didn't notice this thread before, so I'm sorry to be late. On the day, I was away from home, but I had Kofta Badami & Peshwari Naan for dinner. Sat thinking about the humans out there & hoped they had something sweet to eat.
Peace be upon you & yours, mate.

new topics

top topics

join