It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The burning of the Quran on the 11th, and something you should know.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

What a hypocritial way to make a statement and kick yourself in the face.

And then a joke about Zartoshti, making the first monotheistic religion in the world(base for christianity, Islam and even judaism) in to fire worshipping, most likely due to your failed self-education. Just because you yourself are ignorant to facts doesn't mean it is 'offense for the matter of it'. That is retarded. Kind of like your joke. Just because you are ignorant of what you say does not mean others are(except for other ignorant suckups).

What a shell you are, besides proving that the OP was right about the people supporting this being ignorant pricks.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

excellent link!!! I hope this link can find it's way onto every one of the threads that has popped up recently encouraging the rest of us to bow down before this murderous intolerant political tool posing as a religion of peace. I don't think Islam is to blame, but the bloodthirsty demons that use it to justify their evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by hadriana

I don't think Islam is to blame, but the bloodthirsty demons that use it to justify their evil.

And I don't think Christianity is to blame, just the bloodthirsty politicians that use it to justify their evil. Both sides need to stand down, but we're the ones with trillions invested in our hate, not vise versa. Although they do have poppy fields, those of which our military have protected to this day.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm an atheist...

BUT i can see why burning each others books will make you all look like retarded, spoiled, ignorant, uneducated, stupid, bigoted, foolish and laughably unspiritual people.

Anyone supporting this book burning is all of the above.

Yes it might not be unconstitutionable, but it still makes you a complete IDIOT in my book.

Yes this is coming from an atheist, who doesn't even believe in God, but that is no excuse to go upsetting those who do.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

not hardly.

the ignorant pricks burning ameircan flags and effiges of us presidents or taking a picture of a us president and shooting it.

but wait an american dares to give the same medicine back to those people what do we get?

outrage
bigotry
etc

nah that dude should have burned it to see how they like it, but wait too much outrage and bickering about hatered blah blah blah.

someone in america needs to stand up for their belefss right or wrong.
someone in america needs to show the " muslims" radical or moderate what it really means to be american

people seemed to have forgotten what it means to be an american

simple fact being an america means we dont get on our knees for anyones beleifs each others or someone else in the world.

to put it another way- americans have become a bunch of wussies to afraid of what someone might do.

people crap on christianity ever single day in america but not when it comes to islam.

religion is a dirty word except when it comes to islam.

last thought if you people can not stand up to your own convictions and beleifs and cower at someone elses then then the old saying is more true than it has ever been- its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

i wanted the dude to burn it to show them that there are people in this country who have to cajones to tell them to beggar off theres only so many times people will take crap before they give it back in spades.

hell id go buy it and burn it except i dont wanna waste my hard earned cash on the trash that is know as the radical islamist.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

not hardly.

the ignorant pricks burning ameircan flags and effiges of us presidents or taking a picture of a us president and shooting it.

You're ignorant because you watch the media and see a small crowd of idiots burning your flag and then you want to respond in anger. Fool.

but wait an american dares to give the same medicine back to those people what do we get?

An eye for an eye... you'd be blind.

someone in america needs to show the " muslims" radical or moderate what it really means to be american

What? So by burning their books, this makes you an American. I'm so glad i don't live in your rotten country. It seems full of idiots, rednecks, bullies, and angry fools.

people seemed to have forgotten what it means to be an american

Nope we're reminded on a daily basis, what it means to be an 'american' - and most of the world are bored of it,quite frankly.

simple fact being an america means we dont get on our knees for anyones beleifs each others or someone else in the world.

/ yawn.

to put it another way- americans have become a bunch of wussies to afraid of what someone might do.

Yep better prove to the world how tough you are by burning some books. May aswell paint yourself in red, white and blue and have muscle flexing contests with each other too. Oh and stick a big mac up your arse too. And then go and cluster bomb a primary school too.... Just to prove your point.

hell id go buy it and burn it except i dont wanna waste my hard earned cash on the trash that is know as the radical islamist.

You're an idiot.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Exellent post. It has a very rare thing, that is common sense, and a true sense of history.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

not hardly.

outrage
bigotry
etc

How about this?

'but wait, an American dares to act like an ignorant prick as well and what do we get?'

Some people thought America knew better, could behave better, and were bigger people. I guess not?

edit on 11-9-2010 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
bigger people in what world are you living in? we have all see the hate and contempt for republicans,christians,gays,lesbians,jewish,african americans, illegals, etc.

bigger people? in the grand scheme of things not even close...

to the dude calling me an idiot well short of the personal attack. meh......

maybe i will convert to islam so i can rape my wife,kill my daughters for dating non muslims,,behead,burn the american flag, burn the dead bodies of americans like in fallujah,kill gays, stone women who cheat, cut off womens noses cause i didnt like what they did, or kill some dude who mocks allah or mohammed and call for jihad on anyone who dares give me lip nah you people wont give me lip youd be too scared of what i might do and then you'll all act like my best friends,

to the dude sending me a message about acting like a jerk? well dont message me with that crap and secondly
im not even close to being one yet.

the entire point of the thread is moot for the simple fact the dude wont be burning it cause he cowered to pressure something that all those people who ive mentioned previously wouldnt think twice about.

a clear dictomy of the pansies that are americans in this country.

people say we should respect others i say when you give RESPECT you get RESPECT

edit on 11-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We NEVER see 'obvious' muslims in my small town.
We went to Kroger to buy some stuff for dinner, and there were gah, about 20 of them that were in the store. They were in FULL garb too - Full burkas and the men were in their little caps and white garb. (One person called them pajamas.)

The thing was, they were NOT even shopping. They were just in there, gathered around a buggy with absolutely nothing in it, just being there.

That's fine. Fine. I might go out dressed like myself on Halloween this year too with a carrot on my face for a nose.

The thing was - it was making a LOT - the huge majority-of folks in the store mad. People were commenting on it to each other, to us, people were giving them hateful looks and shaking their heads. One person said to us "Just like them to come out of the woodwork on 911 like that."

On one hand, I don't agree with hating someone because they aren't in YOUR group. I don't. BUT, it really did look to us and a lot of people like this group was just there to push things. NOT GOOD either.

Backwoods Jawja ain't exactly a cradle of tolerance.

edit on 11-9-2010 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Two wrongs never make a right!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Personally I don't like anyone that stands around being a walmart butt in the middle of an aisle.

I can't help it though. I have a visceral reaction to full burkas. They upset the heck out of me.
I do not understand that. Unless I go out, it is hard to get me much more dressed than a long scarf tied around me. It is about 90 degrees today. I know those women- if they WERE women- had to be hotter than Hades.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join