It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any of you catch 9/11: Sate of emergency tonight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was watching History and started watching this and aside from the great stories from the 1st responders and air traffic controllers and the surviors. They had Condi Rice and Andrew Card on there trying to revise the story of W. staying in the school it sounds utterly disingenuous we have the former chief of staff and national security advisor trying to give some sort of air of danger when it seems that the Secret Service was not all that worried about the president's safety also Don Rumsfeld talks about the missle strike on the pentagon but the highlight aside from Rice's and Card's attempt to explain away Bush's inaction we have Gen.Meyers trying to explain his absence and failing miserably.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

That played here on nine too. After seeing one of the alternative docos that questions the official story in a video store, blockbuster, I got my hopes up they may just be bold enough to air one on T.V, I was dissapointed to hear the same old tripe spewed out again, Although I didnt watch the whole thing, it was just too boring so I skipped big chunks.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Shoot,PW it's why I don't bother getting excited by any 9/11 docs on any major network they just parrot the os and try to paint any other point of view as crazy.

new topics

join