(1) Do not reposition the logo or top black-bar
Understood, leave that layer alone.
(2) Do not reposition the deny ignorance text, or the "credit" text
Understood, leave that layer alone
(3) Keep the text subtle, not a bright white
Replace your label of ats 2010 skin by skeptic overlord with our own label? Correct? Also, do you want the font to be the same. I will need to find a
(4) The bottom fade and central shadow must remain
Understood, leave this layer alone
(5) The file size as a JPEG cannot exceed 60k
Now, I just tried to save your file as a standard quality high level 8 and it comes to 126.6k if I change to baseline optimized or progressive it is
still above 100k If I lower your skin to the lowest quality, then it comes in under the 60k. Hmmm, wondering if I am doing something wrong here?
(6) Any artwork you use must belong to you, or is material you have the rights to use
(7) We prefer beautiful abstractions, but compelling imagery (that is beautiful) that matches ATS topics will certainly be considered
(8) Make sure you give yourself credit
Change the credit line
edit on 10-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)