It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statistics from the website www.thereligionofpeace.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Muslim attacks, killings and injuries.
Total attacks from 2001 to 7-31-2010
Total killings from 2001 to 7-31-2010
Total injured from 2001 to 7-31-2010

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
Muslim attacks, killings and injuries.
Total attacks from 2001 to 7-31-2010
Total killings from 2001 to 7-31-2010
Total injured from 2001 to 7-31-2010

1 attack by the US in Iraq has caused more than a million deaths.

This is like Israeli Palestinian conflict propaganda BS some people eat, well if it tastes nice keep eating it, some of us stay closer to reality to know taste is not as important is the recipe. I honestly don't want to eat BS.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Do you have any proof of that statement?

Semper

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by oozyism

Do you have any proof of that statement?

Semper

Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ah...

So you were apparently mistaken in your first post.. I guess you were not intentionally being false were you..

You stated..

Note.. 1..(one)..Attack

Your "Proof" clearly states..

estimates of the total war casualties in Iraq

Note: Total War..

hmmm I wonder..

Anyway..

Here is some other "proof"

Some lower numbers

Iraq Body Count project 95,888 — 104,595 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict April 2010

Casualties

Of course many of those deaths are the result of the Insurgents from other countries.. (See first link)

Now examine the deaths under Saddam

Kill tally: Approaching two million, including between 150,000 and 340,000 Iraqi and between 450,000 and 730,000 Iranian combatants killed during the Iran-Iraq War. An estimated 1,000 Kuwaiti nationals killed following the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. No conclusive figures for the number of Iraqis killed during the Gulf War, with estimates varying from as few as 1,500 to as many as 200,000. Over 100,000 Kurds killed or "disappeared". No reliable figures for the number of Iraqi dissidents and Shia Muslims killed during Saddam's reign, though estimates put the figure between 60,000 and 150,000.

Saddam Hussein

So it would appear that even during a war, life in Iraq is twice as SAFE as living in peace with Saddam..

Semper

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

The deaths were in direct result of the attack. Like 9/11, when the planes crashed in the towers it only burned some floors of the building, the deaths in result of the planes hitting the towers was much lower than when the buildings collapsed. So it wasn't the plane, nor the jet fuel, but the dust and the buildings which collapsed that cause most of the deaths.

So the attack was the cause, but if you are talking about individual bombs, then Hiroshima comes in to mind. Do you know how many bombs were dropped in Iraq? That is an interesting question

The statistics you have, gathered at the time of war, is almost always very inaccurate. From the Iraqi grave digger stories, telling us, that almost all those burring dead, didn't report the deaths to the authorities.

Here is some full numbers, because the US backed Iraqi sanctions started before the full occupation:

1. According to the 2006 Revision UN Population Division data, medical literature data, and other authoritative sources, the Iraqi Holocaust has been associated with 1.1 million post-invasion non-violent avoidable deaths; 1.4 million violent post-invasion deaths; and 0.9 million post-invasion under-5 infant deaths (90% avoidable and due to gross US Coalition violation of the Articles 55 and 56 of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War which demands that an Occupier supplies food and medical requisites to “the fullest extent of the means available to it.” In addition, avoidable deaths under Sanctions (1990-2003) totalled 1.7 million, violent deaths in the Gulf War totalled 0.2 million and under-5 infant deaths under Sanctions totalled 1.2 million. Iraqi refugees (both inside and outside Iraq) total 5-6 million.

kanan48.wordpress.com...

The Saddam Hussein statistics you provided is cool, especially knowing at the time when Saddam was violently killing Kurds/Shias/Iranians, US had its big thumb up Saddam, and we all know he was the Puppet, heck who was it that removed Qassim (the leftist Democratically elected leader of Iraq), from power and installed the Baath party? Yeah, the great US of OL.. And it was the US which helped Iraq bomb Iran.

So here is a great historical revision, Iran had a puppet regime, Iran had a revolution therefore US used its other puppet Saddam to bomb the hell out of Iran (to punish the Iranian people, hence it was not a coup, it was a revolution). Then Saddam became a revolutionized puppet, but the US didn't bomb the hell out of Iraq, rather sanctioned and invaded Iraq + hanged Saddam to make an example out of him, a remembrance for other puppets who could become revolutionized and turn to the people rather than the US empire.

From what I remember, the people of Iraq asked the US to help, that was the time when Saddam was a puppet, but the US just turned a blind eye, and kept its strong support for Saddam because the strings were still attached.

My story is much cooler

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Your "story" is indeed cool, but that is what it is, a story..

As we all know, 50 percent of all people will tell you 65 percent of the time that 80 percent of all statistics are 50 percent wrong at any one time..

I for one, choose to not hate, or be emotionally swayed, so I like to look at both sides and make my own determination. Something sadly lacking in most threads on this topic.

I have spent some time over there and perhaps that has caused me to have a different opinion than many..

Semper

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

My cool story can be proven, bit by bit.

The fact of the matter is, that at time of war, especially a war which needs propaganda to stay alive, the probability of body counts being even close to the true amount, is very low.

(1) 0.7 million (from conservatively UNDER-estimated UN Population Division data);

(2) 0.8 million (from estimating post-invasion under-5 infant deaths from UNICEF data and dividing by 0.7) (see "Layperson’s Guide to Counting Iraq Deaths": mwcnews.net... );

(3) 1.0 million (using data from The Lancet published in 2004);

(4) 1.0 million (using data from The Lancet, published in 2006); and

(5) 1.1 million (the "best estimate", from using data published in The Lancet in 2006 and using Iraq’s impoverished but peaceful neighbors Syria and Jordan for a comparative mortality baseline)..

www.uruknet.info...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The fact of the matter is, that at time of war, especially a war which needs propaganda to stay alive, the probability of body counts being even close to the true amount, is very low.

That I agree with completely..

Given the "lefts" propensity to fabricate anything and everything to make this out to be something it is not, the body counts are undoubtedly extremely exaggerated...

I'm surprised the anti-war crowd has not tried to put Saddam up for either Sainthood or a Nobel Prize at the least..

Semper

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

That I agree with completely..

Given the "lefts" propensity to fabricate anything and everything to make this out to be something it is not, the body counts are undoubtedly extremely exaggerated...

Sempe Fi

From what I know it doesn't look like anything has been exaggerated, it seems the statistics are not leftist nor compiled by leftists.. That being said, it is the opposite, that the war will not continue if the truth is exposed, and it will shatter the image of the US empire (as if it hasn't already), if the truth is propagated.

DANG

We here in ATS are more aware of that, to bring the US politically correct words here, and try to win debates is not gonna work, and your gang banging techniques

In regards to Saddam Hussein, it seems you don't want to talk about him in truth and honesty because you know who had whose thumb behind who in the time of mass murder

edit on 10-9-2010 by oozyism because: said something stupid

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ahhhh

But see..???

You think your sources are correct and mine are false, I think yours are false and mine correct.. You are no more correct than I am and vise versa..

As for Saddam and who put him in power, I am fairly sure there is no documentation where the United States directed him to commit genocide...

So what is there to talk about? The man murdered over 2 million people in a FAR shorter time than the war has been going on.. Those are facts..

I have been personal witness to exaggerated body counts by the liberal media, not only in the Middle East, but other parts of the world as well.... That is also a fact...

I, having been there and seen these people, supported and still support our presence there.. Another fact..

I could post facts all day, but I am positive it will never effect the hatred some people have; so I must ask myself..
Why waste my time? (I truly abhor wasting time)

Cheers

Semper

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

See you refuse to take certain small important aspects of my post in to consideration, there is a reason, then like the mosque issue divert attention.

It is quiet more common than you think

Documentation

Good one Semper, I never thought about that, maybe because I never knew people wrote it down when they ordered people to commit Genocides plus.

My point was, that someone's thumb was up someone, it was that thumb which helped Saddam stay in power, hence there was an uprise against Saddam. When Saddam became a revolutionized puppet, the US came and hanged him to make an example of him.

I don't think you need documentation to see the story for what it was

Must have been the WMDs right :LOL:

You have seen many things, there are many ex soldiers here in ATS who keeps saying Semper Fi, some of us actually know what that means, like the recent finding of the soldiers killing innocent people, and other soldiers staying loyal and faithful

Keep believing in what you want Semper, just remember, you and your gang won't effect the opinion of ATS.

edit on 10-9-2010 by oozyism because: said something crazy again

edit on 10-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join